TheShelly

Dec 20, 2020
Guys what're the theories about what the 6th told Alice during her evolution?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Who's his "wayward son" he's telling her to devour? The fairy that gave her the powers? The hexenringe?

Why does Alice call him grandfather? Is it just the generic way people refer to their monster progenitor (for lack of better word) or could Alice's mother be something similar to Syla? Syla herself refers to the 3rd (Body) as MC's "grandpa" even if he's not biologically related to him.
But the MC IS related to the 3rd, he has the Body Trait. He is his Monster Uncle, if he is infected by the 4th. Hell, if the MC is infected by the 3rd instead of the 4th, he will call the 3rd Father. Alice is a 2nd Generation spawn of the 6th, which would make Aos/The Fairy her Monster Parent, and the 6th her Monster Grandparent.

Oh, and the 6th is totally telling Alice to go nom Aos.

Last edited:

Ddlc

Jun 22, 2017
Guys what're the theories about what the 6th told Alice during her evolution?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Who's his "wayward son" he's telling her to devour? The fairy that gave her the powers? The hexenringe?

Why does Alice call him grandfather? Is it just the generic way people refer to their monster progenitor (for lack of better word) or could Alice's mother be something similar to Syla? Syla herself refers to the 3rd (Body) as MC's "grandpa" even if he's not biologically related to him.
I think it's pretty much accepted here that Aos is the chosen of Ether and being made by him, his son, since Aos made Alice this would make her a third generation from him, thus grandaugther. She calls Ether like that just how Mc calls either Body father or Memory mother, it seems to be a thing for apostle spawns.

If what you want are some proof we can see a few things pointing to that:
screenshot0001.png
screenshot0002.png
screenshot0003.png
During Valravn's path he talks about Aos, who is described as "too weak to make sacrifices". It seems Syla and Aos didn't want to fight the way Val did and this made him angry thinking both are too weak to do what is necessary in his eyes.

screenshot0005.png
screenshot0006.png
When Mc mentions monsters who can talk to Val and describes the fairy he gives a very similar response. Now he could mean different monsters, as in Aos and the fairy not being the same yet having something in common but:

screenshot0008.png
From the silhouettes we identify most of the chosen, Aglaec, Eishet, Rebis and Val we already saw, this leaves Aos and Indra that we are not sure, so Aos could be the red one in the front or the small blue circle at the left.

screenshot0009.png
screenshot0010.png
We know how the fairy looks at distance, it seems like a small blue circle.

It could be the hexenrigue i guess, after all it looks like a circle so would fit the silhouette but a lot more things point to the fairy.
Also to think that Alice calls Ether grandfather because she is actually related to him implies a lot of stuff that we don't really know, like one of her parents being a monster for example, there is not much to work there for now.

TheShelly

Dec 20, 2020
I think it's pretty much accepted here that Aos is the chosen of Ether and being made by him, his son, since Aos made Alice this would make her a third generation from him, thus grandaugther. She calls Ether like that just how Mc calls either Body father or Memory mother, it seems to be a thing for apostle spawns.

If what you want are some proof we can see a few things pointing to that:
View attachment 3582619
View attachment 3582643
View attachment 3582645
During Valravn's path he talks about Aos, who is described as "too weak to make sacrifices". It seems Syla and Aos didn't want to fight the way Val did and this made him angry thinking both are too weak to do what is necessary in his eyes.

View attachment 3582702
View attachment 3582707
When Mc mentions monsters who can talk to Val and describes the fairy he gives a very similar response. Now he could mean different monsters, as in Aos and the fairy not being the same yet having something in common but:

View attachment 3582725
From the silhouettes we identify most of the chosen, Aglaec, Eishet, Rebis and Val we already saw, this leaves Aos and Indra that we are not sure, so Aos could be the red one in the front or the small blue circle at the left.

View attachment 3582750
View attachment 3582752
We know how the fairy looks at distance, it seems like a small blue circle.

It could be the hexenrigue i guess, after all it looks like a circle so would fit the silhouette but a lot more things point to the fairy.
Also to think that Alice calls Ether grandfather because she is actually related to him implies a lot of stuff that we don't really know, like one of her parents being a monster for example, there is not much to work there for now.
The Hexenringe can't be Aos. The chosen are described as beings that even the likes of the Hexenringe follow. It cant be both one of the Chosen and one of their followers at the same time. The silhouettes are also color-coordinated. The silhouette is clearly Aos, since it is outlined in blue. The Hexenringe is green.

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
Aos is Fairy Thing. The Chosen of Ether. The 1st generation spawn of the 6th Apostle. The silhouette of the orb on the far left of the Chosen picture is him. Beside Valravn and Eisheth.

Alice is the 2nd generation descendant of the 6th Apostle. Daughter of Aos via being turned during Klaus fight. Granddaughter of Ether, inheriting knowledge from him during her 2nd Evolution in the Battle of Diamonds.

The 3rd Generation would be whoever Alice turned or birth, if she could have children or monsterfied. Or, monsters created by another Chosen that came before Aos. Since it's implied that he's young like Syla and Valravn.

Hexenringe is an S Class aberration/mutant of the A Class M33 monsters that descend from the 6th's line. Unlike other M33s and Nico, who control space, Hex managed to unlock a portion of the Time trait of the 5th Apostle. Granting it the unique control of space and time to create dimensions.

We don't currently know what generation the M33s belong to but my own theory was that they're high in the generation. Like 2nd to 4th Generation. Because they mostly control Space without any deviations. And because Hex managed to unlock a portion of the Time trait that belongs to the 5th Apostle, Time. The twin Apostle of the 6th Apostle, Ether.

lorkdubo

Aug 19, 2022
alguien me aclare en hasta ahora nos quedamos en la parte en la que el hijo de xante le iba a poner un analgésico a ámbar????
No, ya pasamos esa parte. Esa era la versión pasada a la actual, la cagada es que en esta versión termina aún peor. Si estás ansioso por continuar y no tienes problemas con un final bastante fuerte que te va a dejar muy ansioso para la siguiente parte, entonces no hay drama y juega la versión actual. Ahora, la próxima versión va a cerrar este arco y va a ser el cierre de la primera parte del juego.

Bleh21

Dec 4, 2018
He's doing neutral so uh....yeah.
Ahh that sucks, the pacifist route made me feel a way barely any game has managed to do. Its the feeling of being a kid again finishing your first jrpg but as an adult, just profound contentedness. and a lot of that impact would've probably been lost if i had to play through the game twice to see it

Reactions: JmTrad

Simpgor

Apr 18, 2020
Alice's mom being a monster also would really hurt the whole mafia arc too. It means that her mother would have to lie to Alice during her childhood (and be 100x more convincing than syla), her dad would have to lie/be to stupid to do anything with a monster who loved him other than make really strong steroids (that fuck up his body long term), her dad would still be lying to her after the whole Klaus stuff (or be to stupid to realize the women he was fucking wasn't human).

It would mean the steroids/enhancers just happen to work on both normal humans (Micheal) and half human half monsters (alice).

Last edited:

Mr_Sel

Mar 16, 2018
View attachment 3594641
No but seriously, this is not nitpicking this is just focusing on the wrong things
Nice fantasy bro but let's be honest: if you have no problem fitting in the back of the BMW coupe, it means you wouldn't even be visible from behind that ass. ;)

As for the focusing on the wrong things: try to tell your girl she needs to ride, in an evening dress, in the back of the coupe and tell us how was it. If you survive that is.

It simply does not fit otherwise perfect scene.

Bro didn't choose the werewolf option
I didn't want your momma to smell of wet dog after all.

Last edited:

TheOneZR

May 4, 2023
If anyone knows the date of the next update would you kindly let me know, the cliffhanger ended in a rage note and the adrenaline has wore off by now but playing again let me stuck with i need to know what happens next feeling and its driving me insane i am sure you can relate thanks in advance.

4.80 star(s) 314 Votes