Simpgor

Apr 18, 2020
I don't remember this one. Perhaps you are referring to MC's thoughts, who basically tells us that killing Jake will end all possibility for a Mia romance. I'm paraphrasing but I remember something of the sort. Of course Mia is nowhere to be found, so I'd rather ignore her alltogether and fasttrack a new playthrough if she ever becomes relevant.

If another screen existed in some previous update, it doesn't seem to exist now.
Hmm I might be thinking of the MCs thoughts towards Mia but for some reason I'm stuck with the idea that it looked just like the end screens (black screen with WW "speaking"). Maybe it was in there when that update dropped because that's a possible point where a pretty big split could occur in the narrative? Either way I think you are overall correct (with everything other than ignoring Mia :HideThePain:)

Zeca Suez

Jun 26, 2018
Hmmm, I wonder if killing Wang will have consequences in the future... We're gonna get to v0.112b and there's gonna be an update where a character kills off a love interest, but if Wang wasn't killed they end up shanking the dude before he could ever show up, saving them. I love this game, but I wish the universal ren'py mod came with a "skip already seen text until next choice/menu" button.
No wonder they called him suicide wang... by being too close to where all of the MC's human college vaginas lived he practically killed himself.

Gtdead

Jul 13, 2021
Hmmm, I wonder if killing Wang will have consequences in the future... We're gonna get to v0.112b and there's gonna be an update where a character kills off a love interest, but if Wang wasn't killed they end up shanking the dude before he could ever show up, saving them. I love this game, but I wish the universal ren'py mod came with a "skip already seen text until next choice/menu" button.
Poor Suwu, great prison pet, but too dangerous to be left near the girls. Can't take chances lol.

Hmm I might be thinking of the MCs thoughts towards Mia but for some reason I'm stuck with the idea that it looked just like the end screens (black screen with WW "speaking"). Maybe it was in there when that update dropped because that's a possible point where a pretty big split could occur in the narrative? Either way I think you are overall correct (with everything other than ignoring Mia :HideThePain:)
The end of update message is plausible and I wouldn't know about it because I wasn't following the new releases around that time. As for Mia.. the game hyped her too much throughout Jake's arc but it didn't keep up. So unless she comes back in some permanent capacity.. what can you do.

rainwake

Jun 8, 2019
Ok, this is getting boring.
For the numbered points, you are right about Brianna, but nothing else. And what's that about not talking about Jake. You either care about relationship points or you don't. I'm not sure what you are getting at, considering that you bolded it.

You are wrong about the Deryl fight becase you can Hesitate if you fight the Wepwawet, you are doubly wrong because you think that getting relationship points is optimal when they are completely useless.

Tiffany's money are not necessary to maximize Amber and Emily relationship or to buy the new shopkeep items. Maximizing Amber and Emily relationship points is a completely useless stat that shouldn't even be mentioned in a discussion about optimization, especially when there exists a choice that gives you 30 power instead.

Snowball means what snowball means. I'm not in your head to understand that you simply mean "passing the checks to unlock content". Corruption content depends on corruption choices and is sacrificial in nature. For anything else, no matter if you are playing a power first, skill first or corruption first walkthrough, there is a sequence of choices that will unlock everything.

You clearly don't understand what optimal means, you argue for useless stats that are not used in the game in favor of booleans, you think that maximizing any arbitrary stat is important for some reason. It doesn't work that way. The game is in version 0.97. To unlock all the content, you don't need to max any arbitrary stat. You need to gather enough stats to pass the specific checks that exist in the game, and there is a sequence of choices that allows you to do it. From there on, it depends on the specific player to avoid certain content if he doesn't like it.

Lastly, and that's the important part because I've already said it numerous times throughout this discussion, I made it perfectly clear that I speculated on the future use of the eye from the get go. This is not what you argued against. Your point was about Laurie.

My statement about characters who can die getting less content is 100% true, it's countable and more obvious than the sun. I don't care if you think otherwise, but if that's what you try to oppose, you should stop. From there on I don't care if a player wants to keep a character alive or kill him. If they don't know how to do it I will tell them, but killing Danica and Jake give stats, and you can get more power if you ignore Laurie while passing the Asura check by prioritizing the +3 skill item from shopkeep. It's up to the player to decide if he wants to maximize power, skill, corruption, keep all characters alive or eat them all. There always exists a path that unlocks all the content.
This is literally the definition of a straw man argument. You are attacking points that I have not even made.

Everything I've said can be fact checked from the Walkthrough by bjhbjh1234 and Ploot Ploot. I don't give a shit about what you think is true or false. I followed the walkthrough closely and have the results to show for it. You can disagree with fact, but your opinion doesn't change fact.

Gtdead

Jul 13, 2021
This is literally the definition of a straw man argument. You are attacking points that I have not even made.
You probably infected me then.

Everything I've said can be fact checked from the Walkthrough by bjhbjh1234 and Ploot Ploot. I don't give a shit about what you think is true or false. I followed the walkthrough closely and have the results to show for it. You can disagree with fact, but your opinion doesn't change fact.
Sure, I can fact check that rainwake's optimal playthrough requires max relationship points with Emily.

Edit: Fun fact, Emily's romance is triggered during the sorority party (the one you play strip poker), and you can successfullly complete her route with as low as 7 relationship points.

Last edited:

Gtdead

Jul 13, 2021
Does anybody know what high corruption does?
As of current version:

For the first part of the game, where MC is still in college, it allows you to understand monster dreams, unlocks the "Submit" option against the Minyak and some minor dialogue changes where the MC thinks murderous thoughts before reigning himself.

For the second part of the game, allows you to understand the Hound during the tournament, the 4th during the St. Artorius massacre memory and unlocks deadend37 which is rich with lore.

Funnily enough, you don't need high corruption to get the Danica and Jake consumption dialogue. The most corrupted things do not require corruption checks!

Last edited:
Reactions: axy2

Blizzard99

Feb 11, 2021
Doubt it. Felt like Wang's storyline ended there. He probably ends up wallowing in misery for the rest of the game, apart from one cameo appearance or something.

And yeah, I agree. We really need such an option.

Zeca Suez

Jun 26, 2018
As of current version:

For the first part of the game, where MC is still in college, it allows you to understand monster dreams, unlocks the "Submit" option against the Minyak and some minor dialogue changes where the MC thinks murderous thoughts before reigning himself.
Isn't there also another deadend early on where if you are corrupted enough you just end up tentacle raping a bunch of civilians in some building which gets fire bombed by H.E.R.O. agents as they hunt you down as any another infected monster.
Remember getting it in my playthrough where I started just absorbing people brains the moment the option was presented to me. Not sure but I think it was in that shootout where you get shot at by a bunch of thugs... the same venue where Tiffany got the security tapes from.

Simpgor

Apr 18, 2020
Doubt it. Felt like Wang's storyline ended there. He probably ends up wallowing in misery for the rest of the game, apart from one cameo appearance or something.

The story of Wang WILL NEVER END

iirc you can skip to next choice by right clicking the skip button by default?

Fanvor

Jul 1, 2017

Right click the "skip" button.

Reactions: Blizzard99

weezal

Jul 5, 2022
This update shows how truly terrifying the MC is to other superhumans except the really powerful. He could be anyone at anytime. How can you trust anybody when there's a chance it could just be MC in disguise, even the people close to you just as he did with Cole and Shen. Anything secret a person says he could be there listening. Like the god damn superhuman boogeyman.
And even if you do find him he can literally tank most things. Gets lasered in half bam! just regenerates like it was nothing.
He's truly nightmare fuel.

Ddlc

Jun 22, 2017
Can we buy all stat increase items from shoopkeep if we choose power from Tiffany ? from what i remembered it was pretty expensive last update.

Lurcher1

Sep 20, 2022
This update shows how truly terrifying the MC is to other superhumans except the really powerful. He could be anyone at anytime. How can you trust anybody when there's a chance it could just be MC in disguise, even the people close to you just as he did with Cole and Shen. Anything secret a person says he could be there listening. Like the god damn superhuman boogeyman.
And even if you do find him he can literally tank most things. Gets lasered in half bam! just regenerates like it was nothing.
Even worse, he can just steal their memories. They don't even need to be speaking. I do hope that we see this angle of him as the game progresses as, at the moment, he's constantly on the backfoot in many scenarios. Talk about how he's slightly unnerving or other superhumans withdrawing when he show's himself would make a nice change.

As an aside, I'm wondering if Shen trapping him in his memories end up being a huge mistake [for shen] in that he's able to unlock his memory powers as well as his past. Maybe even supercharging him on his way to his next evolution.

TheOneZR

May 4, 2023
i hope that in his 4th evo his memory trait evolves where he can professor xavier anyone if he wants and his armors fuse into one because he becomes even more resilient each evo, combining mind and body fully since it is the limit break stage so yeah.

Reactions: axy2

weezal

Jul 5, 2022
Even worse, he can just steal their memories. They don't even need to be speaking. I do hope that we see this angle of him as the game progresses as, at the moment, he's constantly on the backfoot in many scenarios. Talk about how he's slightly unnerving or other superhumans withdrawing when he show's himself would make a nice change.

As an aside, I'm wondering if Shen trapping him in his memories end up being a huge mistake [for shen] in that he's able to unlock his memory powers as well as his past. Maybe even supercharging him on his way to his next evolution.
Damn forgot to even mention the memory stuff. Makes him even scarier. He can literally BECOME you if he wanted.

Would be sick if Shen trapping MC turned into “you’re stuck in here with me” kinda situation.

Zeca Suez

Jun 26, 2018
Anything secret a person says he could be there listening. Like the god damn superhuman boogeyman.
Just Like Ella ? Remember back in College when Jake wasn't just something you kick around cause it knows what it did. She was closely watching and always knew more than she should have... didn't she also take the MC's form and basically tell Jake "Come At Me Bruh... but at a later time. I'm just not myself right now."
Well if you want...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Wonder if MC can replicate plant based chemicals... there's supposed to be this one Australian plant that can cause such horrible pain and irritation that people are said to have killed themselves just for some relief and its effect supposedly never dissipate.
Would be sick if Shen trapping MC turned into “you’re stuck in here with me” kinda situation.
Next Update... we find out if that thing on Shen's head is am all seeing third eye or just another hole... or just some scribbles.

He does keep projecting manifestations instead of his real body though so idk if there's gonna be a reveal that he doesn't even look like that anymore. I remember him and someone else, Maybe Zara discussing how he had a sudden growth spurt After his last evolution... maybe he just got strong enough to project a more handsome image.

Last edited:

Gtdead

Jul 13, 2021
Isn't there also another deadend early on where if you are corrupted enough you just end up tentacle raping a bunch of civilians in some building which gets fire bombed by H.E.R.O. agents as they hunt you down as any another infected monster.
Remember getting it in my playthrough where I started just absorbing people brains the moment the option was presented to me. Not sure but I think it was in that shootout where you get shot at by a bunch of thugs... the same venue where Tiffany got the security tapes from.
This is the result of fighting the Diner thugs if you don't train. It's the first fight of the game, and it's not possible to get corruption points before that anyway. MC manifests his tail which ends up controlling him and killing everyone in the vicinity. Interesting scene.

Reactions: Zeca Suez

Ddlc

Jun 22, 2017
Just Like Ella ? Remember back in College when Jake wasn't just something you kick around cause it knows what it did. She was closely watching and always knew more than she should have... didn't she also take the MC's form and basically tell Jake "Come At Me Bruh... but at a later time. I'm just not myself right now."

Well if you want...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Wonder if MC can replicate plant based chemicals... there's supposed to be this one Australian plant that can cause such horrible pain and irritation that people are said to have killed themselves just for some relief and its effect supposedly never dissipate.

Next Update... we find out if that thing on Shen's head is am all seeing third eye or just another hole... or just some scribbles.

He does keep projecting manifestations instead of his real body though so idk if there's gonna be a reveal that he doesn't even look like that anymore. I remember him and someone else, Maybe Zara discussing how he had a sudden growth spurt After his last evolution... maybe he just got strong enough to project a more handsome image.
I have been wondering, Mc tanked on his poison for some time now, we haven't seen him using it since Jake and on a lvl 2 vs lvl 2 he needed multiple hits to get him into shock, that's not very efficient, however...

Mc can change his DNA to become other life forms, for a long time one of the most restricting things about his power is the fact that he cannot separate from his main body but now with mini Ella's lessons he might literally become a disease and consume people from inside, spread through physical contact or even air, adapt to the natural defenses of his enemies making it impossible to resist the infection or even lie dormant as a virus to act later, and he can do that out of nowhere or through your most trusted allies.
Other people might be flashy, making a miles high pillar of fire or blowing up mountains but Mc is the ultimate assassin and spy, no one is truly safe with him.
He can turn into liquid already, imagine as a lvl 5 if he could turn into a cloud of microscopic virus, move invisibly through the air and infect thousands of people, this is how deadly i envision this fucker being.

4.80 star(s) 341 Votes