ItzSyther

Dec 3, 2018
Doubt he will take Years like the H.e.r.o. higher ups if nothing else than just because it would make kind of a boring story to follow unless the story has some unprecedented massive time jumps, a whole lost in space section where MC gets teleported to some far off monster overrun ruined world where he has to constantly fight, kill and absorb monsters to survive. Until he finds a fissure in spacetime or is found... and then comes back to exact his vengeance. No nvm too fanfictiony...
Not even fanfictiony....that's just like a whole ton of fucking manga/manhwa that have done that very same concept (mostly Isekais) a copy and paste of that shiz if u will.

Zeca Suez

Jun 26, 2018
Not even fanfictiony....that's just like a whole ton of fucking manga/manhwa that have done that very same concept (mostly Isekais) a copy and paste of that shiz if u will.
Well... Idk too much about Manga haven't read too many ... but isn't Isekai one those "Protagonist got reincarnated into so and so world and took over their flipping everything" ? can't tale over anything in a world ruined by the Monster invasion though. More of a bleak survival until escape kind of scenario ?
I got the idea from that same thing being used as 2 different bad endings if I remember correctly. And the pale monster lady in the cave kinda acknowledges that invading and infesting worlds is just something their kind does.
Not that I am defending the horrible fanfiction just saying its not completely impossible if the opening itself has been used as a dead end already.

Reactions: ItzSyther

ItzSyther

Dec 3, 2018
but isn't Isekai one those "Protagonist got reincarnated into so and so world and took over their flipping everything" ? can't tale over anything in a world ruined by the Monster invasion though. More of a bleak survival until escape kind of scenario ?
Thats just one of the many flavors of Isekai.

There's many I guess you can say "subgenres" of Isekai that fit the bill of Isekai (the reincarnation part) but dont fit the rest of what is generally Isekai (like taking over shit cause they OP asf).

There is one where the protag spends 10,000 years in hell and gains a 'system' (an aspect of Isekai but no reincarnation) and somehow gets back to Earth.

Reactions: Zeca Suez

weezal

Jul 5, 2022
So what’s the average update time cause i’m already too obsessed rn
I need an estimate and to then leave this thread until then or i’ll just keep coming back. :alien:

ItzSyther

Dec 3, 2018
Well... Idk too much about Manga haven't read too many ... but isn't Isekai one those "Protagonist got reincarnated into so and so world and took over their flipping everything" ? can't tale over anything in a world ruined by the Monster invasion though. More of a bleak survival until escape kind of scenario ?
I got the idea from that same thing being used as 2 different bad endings if I remember correctly. And the pale monster lady in the cave kinda acknowledges that invading and infesting worlds is just something their kind does.
Not that I am defending the horrible fanfiction just saying its not completely impossible if the opening itself has been used as a dead end already.
Quick follow up to last reply:

More or less the easiest way to see if a manga/manhwa fit the bill of "Isekai" is if it has a 'system' and has another 'world' while the 10,000 years in hell technically wouldn't be considered an isekai cause the protag went back to his earth it was very different from the Earth he knew (tech advanced and people were more powerful than when he was back on his earth) so it qualifies.

A system technically is optional as long as the "another world" part is fulfilled.

Ploot Ploot

Oct 1, 2021
Hello everyone! 0.971 is out and that means new update to the walkthrough! I have corrected a lot of choices, added more descriptions, and moved some stuff around. Please let me know of any errors and such, Hope it helps! <3

Edit: (11/14/2023) __NEW WALKTHROUGH VERSION!__

- Added hyperlinks under each section for quicker navigation around the walkthrough!

- Added day labels for each section!

Last edited:

Ddlc

Jun 22, 2017
So what’s the average update time cause i’m already too obsessed rn
I need an estimate and to then leave this thread until then or i’ll just keep coming back. :alien:
Two months or something give it or take it, WW is pretty consistent and the updates are always good, be strong brother we are all the same here regarding our superhuman addiction :HideThePain:.

Zeca Suez

Jun 26, 2018
A system technically is optional as long as the "another world" part is fulfilled.
Oh Ya i've played some of those... found em right here on this very site.
So technically Superhuman could fit that too ? Since MC doesn't get physically removed from one world for another but His entire life completely changes... he is removed from his life as Sad short boy and is introduced into a whole world of monster shenanigans and even though he isn't OP (Unless compared to the normies, most of his power is earned) he does Over power all the Best gals around. But not in a creepy way like how it sounds. Speaking of over powering wonder if we will get to play with that new Muscular H.e.r.o. chick we met maybe do some monstrous wrestling. Once Shen and company are dealt with ofc.

ItzSyther

Dec 3, 2018
Oh Ya i've played some of those... found em right here on this very site.
So technically Superhuman could fit that too ? Since MC doesn't get physically removed from one world for another but His entire life completely changes... he is removed from his life as Sad short boy and is introduced into a whole world of monster shenanigans and even though he isn't OP (Unless compared to the normies, most of his power is earned) he does Over power all the Best gals around. But not in a creepy way like how it sounds. Speaking of over powering wonder if we will get to play with that new Muscular H.e.r.o. chick we met maybe do some monstrous wrestling. Once Shen and company are dealt with ofc.
To a degree Superhuman could fit the bill although while his life does completely change his world "the physical one" is exactly the same it was before and after his transformation so it falls short.

But one could argue due to the appearance of HERO the world is completely different but honestly things still seem the same but with people rioting and causing issues for Superhumans.

Fanvor

Jul 1, 2017
Looking at the picture of Ella and Tanos again, I'm now completely sure that Ella knows MC from the hospital that he was taken to after his mother's death, the same hospital Dad took him after the fight with Kenny. The hospital itself is probably connected to SIN, they are the only other players we know that know a lot about monsters, considering that, I'm going to assume that that is the same hospital Kenny's father runs (We know he has dealings with SIN from this update). It's also possible that the hospital belongs to hero, Tanos was probably working there under his father at the time, this would explain why mc dad would bring him there, since we know he has some connections to Dexter, and why hero knows so much about Ella. Xanthe saying that Cole was a recruit taken by Ella plays into that, Ella was probably held in the same hospital with her future lieutenants and broke out of there with them. But if it doesn't belong to hero, then Kenny's father was monitoring and taking tests on MC right after he had killed his son.

Fanvor

Jul 1, 2017
The only real question is why would sin/hero let mc go. He definitely wasn't a superhuman at the time, but they definitely should have noticed he was a son to a monster.

ItzSyther

Dec 3, 2018
The only real question is why would sin/hero let mc go. He definitely wasn't a superhuman at the time, but they definitely should have noticed he was a son to a monster.
There's a whole lot of assumptions going on there and the prior post.

MC's mom was quite...weird and there's a lot going on there but I'm still going to hold off on the idea that she's a monster of any kind.

If she was there is no way they'd allow MC to go be they HERO or SIN, he'd be an oddity and would need to be studied no matter how many strings MC's dad tried to pull he'd lose his child for certain.

All I recall of the hospital/clinic MC goes to is that I recall MC mentioning it was a private one or something along those lines so for all we know it has zero affiliation with SIN or HERO.

lorkdubo

Aug 19, 2022

MC's mom was quite...weird and there's a lot going on there but I'm still going to hold off on the idea that she's a monster of any kind.

If she was there is no way they'd allow MC to go be they HERO or SIN, he'd be an oddity and would need to be studied no matter how many strings MC's dad tried to pull he'd lose his child for certain.

All I recall of the hospital/clinic MC goes to is that I recall MC mentioning it was a private one or something along those lines so for all we know it has zero affiliation with SIN or HERO.
There is still the variable of cult followers that was introduced in this update. Maybe she is part of that and MC Eye was obtained from them in the accident?
I still prefer if the mom has an actual connection withe the 3rd and 4th apostles even if this plot is more predictable.

Fanvor

Jul 1, 2017

Deny it all you want but there is almost no chance mum is fully human, not after the hiding from thunder scene
I've no idea why they would let him go, the only assumption i have is that mother was mutelated or eaten and so they never had the opportunity to test her and find out she was a monster. Mc not being physically any different from a human is a stretch, but perhaps some of the monsters that give birth can decide whether the child will be biologically of the father's species or mothers.
Considering dad's connection to Dexter and it being the same hospital that he was brought to after his mother's "weird" death and after becoming a superhuman and passing out, it only makes sense they are connected to the world of supernatural. Also, it's the only possible time MC could have met Ella in his childhood, it would also make sense why he doesn't recognise her, he probably brainwashed at the facility.

Fanvor

Jul 1, 2017
The clinic belonging to Kenny's father is ruled out, he runs a clinic in sector 2 not 1. This doesn't mean the clinic doesn't belong to sin, just makes it far more likely that it belongs to hero.

Something of note is how Xanthe talks about Cole being a potential recruit snached by Ella, Cole also shows a lot of hatred to hero for their experements on superhumans, implying that they experimented on him. This leads me to believe that the photo was made before Tanos left his father, and that Ella and the kids working for her were all part of some research project of hero until she managed to break them out. The problem with this theory, is that i have no idea why Cole would hate hero with a passion while simultaneously tolerating Tanos to work with him. Perhaps Tanos helped them to get out, this could have been his letter of resignation of sorts or whatever.

ItzSyther

Dec 3, 2018
Deny it all you want but there is almost no chance mum is fully human, not after the hiding from thunder scene
We just have to wait and see don't we?
I've no idea why they would let him go, the only assumption i have is that mother was mutelated or eaten and so they never had the opportunity to test her and find out she was a monster. Mc not being physically any different from a human is a stretch, but perhaps some of the monsters that give birth can decide whether the child will be biologically of the father's species or mothers.
It wouldn't be hard at all to test even if there is just a few bits and pieces of her corpse remaining. Just a small trace of supernatural fuckery and boom they'll know.

MC during this update displayed that he can 'sense' if someone or something had powers or something supernatural about them, he did so with Shadow and stated to Emily that she's just a regular dog.

I presume this isn't an MC exclusive thing as we know others can sense 'bloodlust' like Nico did with MC if he chooses to 'attack' Dexter.

We also learn I believe during a HERO class that superhumans can sense monsters (cause bloodlust) so presumably they could of sensed something from her corpse...I mean come on they're scared of the dead corpse of an apostle they have and can clearly sense the supernatural fuckery comin from it.
Considering dad's connection to Dexter and it being the same hospital that he was brought to after his mother's "weird" death and after becoming a superhuman and passing out, it only makes sense they are connected to the world of supernatural. Also, it's the only possible time MC could have met Ella in his childhood, it would also make sense why he doesn't recognise her, he probably brainwashed at the facility.
This is also an assumption and I'll go the route of #1, we'll wait and see.

Fanvor

Jul 1, 2017
We just have to wait and see don't we?

It wouldn't be hard at all to test even if there is just a few bits and pieces of her corpse remaining. Just a small trace of supernatural fuckery and boom they'll know.

MC during this update displayed that he can 'sense' if someone or something had powers or something supernatural about them, he did so with Shadow and stated to Emily that she's just a regular dog.

I presume this isn't an MC exclusive thing as we know others can sense 'bloodlust' like Nico did with MC if he chooses to 'attack' Dexter.

We also learn I believe during a HERO class that superhumans can sense monsters (cause bloodlust) so presumably they could of sensed something from her corpse...I mean come on they're scared of the dead corpse of an apostle they have and can clearly sense the supernatural fuckery comin from it.

This is also an assumption and I'll go the route of #1, we'll wait and see.
Well, if the only problem with the theory is mother's corpse, then we can just presume she got eaten or vaporised or turned to goo or whatever.

ItzSyther

Dec 3, 2018
Well, if the only problem with the theory is mother's corpse, then we can just presume she got eaten or vaporised or turned to goo or whatever.
Lets be real here.

If she was vaporized or turned into goo then the MC most likely would have as well.

Even if she was turned into goo they could most likely still get some supernatural fuckery from it.

Being eaten doesn't really mean jack, many animals (presumably monsters as well) are rather messy with how they eat so I doubt she was eaten in a single gulp but more likely torn to shreds if she was eaten at all.

And in such case there'd still be pieces of her to test.

Also back to the MC, unless someone came to save him while his mother was being devoured he most likely would of been eaten too.

Hell if she was a monster or a halfling of some sort a simple car crash wouldn't of ended her so easily (of course varies by monster but anything at D rank should be able to survive no worries and E rank would most likely get hurt or die depending on the severity.

ItzSyther

Dec 3, 2018
Also Fanvor I'm not trying to shit on the idea of her being a monster it's just that your rushing in with a LOT of assumptions.

Hell there's a possibility that the mom just knew of all that weird shit because MC's dad told her about it.

Don't forget MC's mom confirmed in the memory echo that he stayed with her during thunderstorms to calm her down so perhaps he told her all that and she was doing the same to MC as a coping mechanism of sorts to remember her husband during a time where she is panicked.

Then there is the possibility that MC's memory echo is showing him what he wants to see on some harry potter mirror bullshit and not what actually happened.

Or she's a monster of some kind or was deep in the shit with MC's dad (being a stripper is a cover or whatever).

4.80 star(s) 341 Votes