rivet

Jan 24, 2019
Gonna just repost this one again and as soon as someone has played the new update and is willing to let me know, shoot me a reply and i'll see it at some point, otherwise i'm gonna keep out of the thread.

Last time i was told Amber was probably ok and Liz is entirely unknown, hoping both are revealed to be ok this update.
To answer with a vague answer...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Bingoogus

doujinftw

Nov 26, 2020
so which boy band is the new Cole in? seriously he looks like he bases off one of those Japanese goth boy band

FakeTemplar

May 9, 2023
I think it's the first time one of my options is grey'ed out. Any ideas why ?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Well shit, the downsides of high corruption are finally starting to appear. W.W even changed some past choices to be greyed out with high corruption. My first save is barely holding up at 26 corruption lol.

Eidenbe

Apr 5, 2021
Well shit, the downsides of high corruption are finally starting to appear. W.W even changed some past choices to be greyed out with high corruption. My first save is barely holding up at 26 corruption lol.
Lmao, I have "high" corruption (had like 36), because I didn't want to put the helmet. Felt like it wasn't a good idea, dunno why

Aracaju777

May 24, 2020
So basically little Cole is in love with Ella, that's why he hates the MC since he is her "chosen one". And as for what happens to him, HEh there are things worse than death

4.80 star(s) 346 Votes