Zemax

☠︎︎ The real world is where the monsters are ☠︎︎
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Aug 19, 2022
Wasn’t this game male domination before? Is there a reason that has changed? Or am I misremembering the tag
It is, I don't know why it got removed, but I added it again.

Reactions: Tyktamsyl

Gambit588

Feb 26, 2024
So I was right, yet again. We don't get to kill Cole, because that would be too satisfying to the players, and we can't have that.
Score 1 for me.

And of course, after ruining Amber and Liz, we had to have some deus-ex-machina bullshit, and "they" came back from the dead, but worse. "They" are now an some fucked up abomination. Bot Liz and Amber were used up sluts, so nothing was lost. But even they did not deserve that to happen to them, better to stay dead. Either way Score another for me.

So what is that by now? 4 to 0 in my favour in predicting the way this story will go? Including the two story notes I predicted before the twins abduction: The mc not being allowed a win and stopping the twins from being taken, because we absolutely must have more pointless melodrama, because human characters are worthless compared to superhumans, and Deryl doing jack and shit, yet again.

Dipasimaan

Feb 22, 2019
So I was right, yet again. We don't get to kill Cole, because that would be too satisfying to the players, and we can't have that.
Score 1 for me.

And of course, after ruining Amber and Liz, we had to have some deus-ex-machina bullshit, and "they" came back from the dead, but worse. "They" are now an some fucked up abomination. Bot Liz and Amber were used up sluts, so nothing was lost. But even they did not deserve that to happen to them, better to stay dead. Either way Score another for me.

So what is that by now? 4 to 0 in my favour in predicting the way this story will go? Including the two story notes I predicted before the twins abduction: The mc not being allowed a win and stopping the twins from being taken, because we absolutely must have more pointless melodrama, because human characters are worthless compared to superhumans, and Deryl doing jack and shit, yet again.
Ok champ, opinions are made to be expressed so it's good to see you vent a little bit.

Maybe a bit too strong but nonetheless a feedback is a feedback

Apr 17, 2024
I don't know, I'm satisfied. Sure, Cole isn't dead, but being experimented on by Tanos is probably a fate worse than death. I sincerely doubt that Tanos is just going to fix him up. That's not his style. Killing Cole would have given a nice finality to this, but if he instead gets to spend the rest of his life being cut up and stitched back together for Tanos' curiousity, that's pretty good too.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
Superhuman-0.985
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Sayajin2205

Apr 21, 2022
This update has an interesting dead end. You get the dead end by picking Life, Resurrection, Eyes. Last choice about emotion doesn't matter. Then u resurrect the eye like in the base camp attack. To see what happens after u need at least 525 power.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
There is also another deadend there my corruption is low and I tried different combos in the previous choices but if you choose grief in the emotions at last mc tries to evolve and cole kills him
Edit: I was wrong I just didn't the right combo of choices but if you don't make the eye combo then grief makes mc try to evolve and then get killed.The eye deadend isn't behind corruption this time.

Last edited:
Reactions: chikipiki

tonyQ46

Dec 26, 2018
Hope we get a time update when all is settled. That sort of thing disorients me when it matters, but I'll trust the writer.

Johan_0000

Apr 14, 2023
Oh maaaaaaaaan update's out.I'm a bit late compared to you damn th.
Anyway, enjoy guys, I tried not to spoil myself by going to the latest page, I rly hope this one doesn't end with another frustrating cliffhanger

THX

4.80 star(s) 346 Votes