Gambit33

Apr 10, 2023
What do you mean? Deryl was literally the only reason MC could defeat Cole. Gave him energy to keep fighting, fought alongside him allowing him to get Cole on the back foot, then gave MC his stone so MC could use all his weapons.
Read what I wrote, that time I was talking about what he did in the fight when the twins were taken. Wich is exactly that, jack and shit. One time being useful does not negate the amount of times he was a useless waste of air or worse.

Jan 16, 2024
I don't know about you guys, but after this update, I could easily go five to six months without Superhuman content until the addiction starts hitting again. You think WW cooked hard on past updates and then after edging you he cooks even harder out of nowhere, all of my needs have been satisfied by this update (principally the violent ones). Please tell me I am not the only one who blasted through The Fire and the Flames almost the entire Cole fight :LOL:.

ItzSyther

Dec 3, 2018
I don't know about you guys, but after this update, I could easily go five to six months without Superhuman content until the addiction starts hitting again. You think WW cooked hard on past updates and then after edging you he cooks even harder out of nowhere, all of my needs have been satisfied by this update (principally the violent ones). Please tell me I am not the only one who blasted through The Fire and the Flames almost the entire Cole fight :LOL:.
Was pretty great update not a fan of Cole's fate though as I rather him die then go through whatever hellscape Tanos has in mind for him and I felt like the ending was rushed to a degree

Reactions: Insomnia_z

FakeTemplar

May 9, 2023
Was there any power check in this update?
Yes, there is a power check of power>=500 against Cole at the start of the update (I think it probably gives a ColeWin point, because you don't get a bad end by failing this power check). I don't know if the monster drink is going to appear later, but it is useless in this fight. You can even fail this first power check and still win the final brawl against Cole flawlessly. Maybe it is a bug in the script? I dunno.

Reactions: Netao_Da_Caxixola

FakeTemplar

May 9, 2023
Small aid for anyone that is doing a full corruption save (Contain spoilers from 0.985): Choosing "Nothing" on all four questions gives you 10 corruption and 3 skill. If you choose something other than nothing in the first 3 questions AND then choose "nothing" in the last question you get a bad end, and what really gives you the points is the last question.

4.80 star(s) 346 Votes