Birdnman993

Dec 6, 2021
Very good update, gave thanks because there were no more dream trips this time, lots of action and funny moments, the part that made me most thankful was at the campfire where the MC can finally tell him that sometimes he turns into a girl and does dirty things, I thought he would never address this issue with his friends all agreeing that the MC is the most perverted without counting Ella.

I don't have high hopes but I hope to see the MC's reveal lead to more or kinky moments.

21212g4

Jun 14, 2024
You can tell this guy was actually bothered by the Deryl scene because he's just fighting shadows right now.

There's one optional ntr route in the game, just avoid it mate. But you probably can't because you're one of those pathetic people I was talking about, the thought about a fictional character getting ntred in another person's game is enough to make you seethe. Well I fucked ALL of your precious fictional waifus in my game. So you are in a way, a cuck.
Deryl definitely needs more screentime, relationships, etc, but you're again twisting what was said to try and make everyone out who doesn't like cuckoldry look bad.

You need to calm down, insulting people when faced with criticism is definitely not a good look, I said not everyone likes ntr themes which should be obvious, of course people would complain about it, you insulted light basically calling them an incel over what was obviously a joke.

I don't know why your so defensive up in the comment section over a joke? Do you just like cuckoldry that much or is someone paying you to defend it?

NeoEros

Feb 23, 2022
Wait how does the NTR discussion still exist when the game has stepped into battle orgy phase long after the end of actual NTR plot?? Liz NTR route finished LONG AGO and even tho I'm one of those NTR-sensitive people I really don't care (other than Alice not being a virgin which did bother me a bit until the recent revelation) about that since the game focuses mainly on MC's bonds with his friends and lovers. Most importantly, YOU HAVE THE CHOICE NOT TO PLAY AND SEE ANY NTR SCENE FFS.

Reactions: 21212g4

sexoffended

Oct 6, 2020
Actually I think Henry took shots or something to hit level 5 as he did it all in a day or something or another, I'd have to replay the game yet again to remember, but I don't think Henri is natual.
Henri is a natural genetic chimera, a twin to himself. His evolutions doubled and chained each other, making him a double lvl5.

21212g4

Jun 14, 2024
Wait how does the NTR discussion still exist when the game has stepped into battle orgy phase long after the end of actual NTR plot?? Liz NTR route finished LONG AGO and even tho I'm one of those NTR-sensitive people I really don't care (other than Alice not being a virgin which did bother me a bit until the recent revelation) about that since the game focuses mainly on MC's bonds with his friends and lovers. Most importantly, YOU HAVE THE CHOICE NOT TO PLAY AND SEE ANY NTR SCENE FFS.
Not to twist the point myself, but bleh calling people insecure at the most tame of jokes barely even related to ntr is crazy, you're 100% right though there is no ntr currently, I just wanted to point out why previously it would have been an understandable critique, and that now insulting light over the image he posted is a bit much. Especially when he was just making a joke at his own expense.

Tahxeol

Nov 30, 2018
Actually I think Henry took shots or something to hit level 5 as he did it all in a day or something or another, I'd have to replay the game yet again to remember, but I don't think Henri is natual.
Henry is the one that inspired Tanos to research twins. Based on Tanos words, Henry had a twin (or more) that he absorbed in his mother womb. As a result, he has the special twin ability to evolve when the other do, but with himself (so, when he naturally evolve, he evolve again)

Reactions: Azhet and Zeca Suez

Bleh21

Dec 4, 2018
Deryl definitely needs more screentime, relationships, etc, but you're again twisting what was said to try and make everyone out who doesn't like cuckoldry look bad.

You need to calm down, insulting people when faced with criticism is definitely not a good look, I said not everyone likes ntr themes which should be obvious, of course people would complain about it, you insulted light basically calling them an incel over what was obviously a joke.

I don't know why your so defensive up in the comment section over a joke? Do you just like cuckoldry that much or is someone paying you to defend it?
Lol bro is talking like I'm some final boss of ntr haters.
I dunno what I was expecting from a two post account with numbers for a name.
Do you think you weren't being insulting in your original post? I'm just matching enegy, not my fault I'm very creative with my insults.
Even he acknowledged that maybe he wasn't very clear. I gave my reasoning as to why i thought he was serious, he accepted it, we both apologised for our responses and buried the hatchet. You're the only one clinging onto it like a whiny baby probably because again what I said probably resonated with you.
You're also fighting ghosts, never said not liking cuckoldry makes you a bad person or something lmao. Just that thinking the Deryl scene was cuckoldry was peak insecurity.

Last edited:

Zeca Suez

Jun 26, 2018
:FacePalm: :FacePalm: :FacePalm:
Is someone paying you to keep a pointless argument unnecessarily going ? The two people who had the disagreement already sorted it out yet you outta nowhere jump in trying to create pointless drama. If you like cuckoldry go enjoy it (y). If you don't like cuckoldry Go and don't enjoy it (y) ... just stop beating the Dead NTR Horse. There has been no new NTR added to this game in almost more than half a year. If you wanna keep discussing it then maybe move to off-topic thread dude.

Reactions: Bleh21

corewen

Mar 28, 2018
Unrelated, but pre-monster MC has received a pretty big change, no? Or is his new appearance in the Alice scene what he looked like years ago?
She requested he look like he looked prior to the start of the game, she likes twinks that are small. So yeah that is what he looked it prior to Ella.

21212g4

Jun 14, 2024
Do you think you weren't being insulting in your original post? I'm just matching enegy, not my fault I'm very creative with my insults.
You're also fighting ghosts, never said not liking cuckoldry makes you a bad person or something lmao. Just that thinking the Deryl scene was cuckoldry was peak insecurity.
You insulted light pretty hard before I said anything at all. "incredibly pathetic insecure" Thats what initially made me say something

Maybe people do go absolutely crazy in the thread over ntr I haven't seen it though, I just saw someone being insulted for having a different opinion

I too am sorry if I went too far, I wasn't even involved, I personally think Deryl needs more content it's actually kind of messed up Deryl gets nothing while you just fuck everything that moves, I never even saw that scene with Deryl in the update

tonyQ46

Dec 26, 2018
Random thought of what would happen with triplets. I know twins are a big thematic thing, but would triplets even contribute anything powerwise? or maybe it would just consider 2 out of 3 of them a set of "twins" for the sake of being empowered and the leftover is just cut out of the synergy.

Bleh21

Dec 4, 2018
You insulted light pretty hard before I said anything at all. "incredibly pathetic insecure" Thats what initially made me say something

Maybe people do go absolutely crazy in the thread over ntr I haven't seen it though, I just saw someone being insulted for having a different opinion

I too am sorry if I went too far, I wasn't even involved, I personally think Deryl needs more content it's actually kind of messed up Deryl gets nothing while you just fuck everything that moves, I never even saw that scene with Deryl in the update
Alright mate, I apologise for going goblin mode on you. Let's reconcile and come together in a gay orgy together with light to end this argument once and for all :)

4.80 star(s) 346 Votes