Bleh21

Dec 4, 2018
You insulted light pretty hard before I said anything at all. "incredibly pathetic insecure" Thats what initially made me say something

Maybe people do go absolutely crazy in the thread over ntr I haven't seen it though, I just saw someone being insulted for having a different opinion

I too am sorry if I went too far, I wasn't even involved, I personally think Deryl needs more content it's actually kind of messed up Deryl gets nothing while you just fuck everything that moves, I never even saw that scene with Deryl in the update
I also do agree with last bit. Characters should be able to pursue love If it makes sense and only if you turn them down.
Micheal and Alice are bonnie and clyde basically.
Deryl and Amber makes sense
Christine, Ella and Emily in a poly relationship makes sense.
Obviously too late to implement now. But hoping in the the ending if you don't go the harem ending, other characters don't just remain loveless for the rest of their lives.

Reactions: Radiobot 1988

bluewolfzer

Jun 18, 2022
So a few things

Regarding Liz and Amber, do you guys really think that at some point in the story they will actually be separated or instead co-exist or fully fuse into one single entity? (Like Lockne and Mama from Death Stranding)

On another note, I really do hope at some point we'd get updated art for Deryl, Ella, Deacon (My MC's name) and Alice. The AI art backgrounds are good though. In fact, they blend pretty well with the new artstyle.

Besides that, it's nice to see these two interact. Have they actually interacted before like this in the past? Can't Remember

1719997292666.png

Also, God damn, I know Alice has some big fucking tits but from this angle, god damn.

1719996993906.png

Lastly, just who exactly is this MF. Do yall have any theories on him?

1719997339526.png

Also, Cole is a pussy xD lil bitch.

and

I did not expect sentient onahole on my bingo card.

1719997417476.png

Here I thought muppet sex from another game was the weirdest thing i've seen so far.

Kezza329

Jan 30, 2023
anyone got a save? i wanna play the newest content with the trap unlocked, but lost my save

Thedude715

Nov 6, 2017
Well, current bosses are tough which is logical make sense consider that closer you are to lvl5 than it harder to provide any valuable damage to you
Lol extended fight scenes rarely translate well into text no matter the reason and or series. So while I suppose you are right it really does not matter if it is justified, one can only write/read I attack with my tentacle but he burns me in so many variations before it becomes super repetitive.

May 13, 2023
MC vs Cole fight reaction highlights part 1 (Yes, I skipped scenes. Yes, I did it all on paint. Yes, I fucking hate him):

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
MC vs Cole fight reaction highlights part 2/3 (Yes, I skipped scenes again. Yes, the meme format is a mess. Yes, I fucking hate him):

Apr 16, 2020
Lol extended fight scenes rarely translate well into text no matter the reason and or series. So while I suppose you are right it really does not matter if it is justified, one can only write/read I attack with my tentacle but he burns me in so many variations before it becomes super repetitive.
I thought it was quite enjoyable actually, not much different from any light novels I have read... WW is kinda poetic in his work which I like. All in all, like a manga, that still contains the narrative aspect of an light novel... A visual novel.... I guess it's all just preference at the end of the day.

Jul 28, 2017
So a few things

Regarding Liz and Amber, do you guys really think that at some point in the story they will actually be separated or instead co-exist or fully fuse into one single entity? (Like Lockne and Mama from Death Stranding)

On another note, I really do hope at some point we'd get updated art for Deryl, Ella, Deacon (My MC's name) and Alice. The AI art backgrounds are good though. In fact, they blend pretty well with the new artstyle.

Besides that, it's nice to see these two interact. Have they actually interacted before like this in the past? Can't Remember

View attachment 3794340

Also, God damn, I know Alice has some big fucking tits but from this angle, god damn.

View attachment 3794333

View attachment 3794343

and

View attachment 3794346

Here I thought muppet sex from another game was the weirdest thing i've seen so far.
the only thing I can tell you about Shopkeep is

Gtdead

Jul 13, 2021
So a few things

View attachment 3794340

View attachment 3794333

View attachment 3794343

and

View attachment 3794346

The way I see it, Liz and Amber achieving some state where they can both retain some sort of individuality at the same time is the natural progression.

I think something like this will happen:
1. Liz and Amber live in the same body but don't have any way to communicate. (Initial State)
2. While still not being able to communicate directly, they will achieve some way to cooperate (Earring is the cheat item, Shopkeep foreshadows that this will happen anyway)
3. They will manifest a way to communicate directly.
4. They will manifest a way to join into a single being at will and for a limited time, sharing their powers, talents and minds.
5. They will find a way to exist separately, at least for a limited time.

I don't expect that they will achieve full separation/autonomy but I'm fairly sure that their final state will be comfortable. After all, those two want to do everything together. I suspect that they wouldn't mind their condition if they were capable of communicating directly, one way or another.

Reactions: SquallofNight

Thedude715

Nov 6, 2017
I thought it was quite enjoyable actually, not much different from any light novels I have read... WW is kinda poetic in his work which I like. All in all, like a manga, that still contains the narrative aspect of an light novel... A visual novel.... I guess it's all just preference at the end of the day.
Fair enough personally I felt a bit quilty but I ended up skipping through it but different strokes for different folks.

Dark479

Dec 15, 2023
The way I see it, Liz and Amber achieving some state where they can both retain some sort of individuality at the same time is the natural progression.

I think something like this will happen:
1. Liz and Amber live in the same body but don't have any way to communicate. (Initial State)
2. While still not being able to communicate directly, they will achieve some way to cooperate (Earring is the cheat item, Shopkeep foreshadows that this will happen anyway)
3. They will manifest a way to communicate directly.
4. They will manifest a way to join into a single being at will and for a limited time, sharing their powers, talents and minds.
5. They will find a way to exist separately, at least for a limited time.

I don't expect that they will achieve full separation/autonomy but I'm fairly sure that their final state will be comfortable. After all, those two want to do everything together. I suspect that they wouldn't mind their condition if they were capable of communicating directly, one way or another.
I'm at least 90% sure that Amber and Liz will be fixed either by Deryl or by the MC after the next evolution.

Gtdead

Jul 13, 2021
I'm at least 90% sure that Amber and Liz will be fixed either by Deryl or by the MC after the next evolution.
I think by the time MC reaches level 4, the Twins will have found ways to coexist that will be fully agreeable with them. Perhaps we may get a chance to separate them but I think their condition is here to stay for the vast majority of the game.

Also their condition is very complex, Tanos is probably a level 4 and an advanced one (so whatever he did to them has more chances to "stick" for longer, if it's anything like Duncan's situation) and we don't even know how Deryl will manage to evolve.
Perhaps at level 5 MC may be able to do it at will, but level 4 seems a bit hard to me

Significant SPOILERS about the Cole fight, look at your discretion:

These are the colewin points:
1. Starting the fight with >= 500 Power
2. Choosing to fight level 3 Cole with Memory powers
3. Running away from level 4 Cole
4. Having >= 40 skill after the last brawling scene

colewin >= 3: MC slaps Cole by himself
colewin == 2: MC slaps Cole with Deryl's assistance who manages to shoot him once and distract him
colewin <= 1: MC tries to slap Cole but Cole has enough power to launch a final heat based attack, killing MC

Dark479

Dec 15, 2023
I think by the time MC reaches level 4, the Twins will have found ways to coexist that will be fully agreeable with them. Perhaps we may get a chance to separate them but I think their condition is here to stay for the vast majority of the game.

Also their condition is very complex, Tanos is probably a level 4 and an advanced one (so whatever he did to them has more chances to "stick" for longer, if it's anything like Duncan's situation) and we don't even know how Deryl will manage to evolve.
Perhaps at level 5 MC may be able to do it at will, but level 4 seems a bit hard to me

These are the colewin points:
1. Starting the fight with >= 500 Power
2. Choosing to fight level 3 Cole with Memory powers
3. Running away from level 4 Cole
4. Having >= 40 skill after the last brawling scene

colewin >= 3: MC slaps Cole by himself
colewin == 2: MC slaps Cole with Deryl's assistance who manages to shoot him once and distract him
colewin <= 1: MC tries to slap Cole but Cole has enough power to launch a final heat based attack, killing MC
Only 500 power? I've seen others say it was 525 but I don't know how to verify in game. Though if true 500 is very forgiving. I also kind of fucked up because I shouldn't have bought the energy drink at all as that forced me to miss out on the +5 power item which was permanent as the temporary +30 did nothing for me so I should have had base power of 556 and no energy drink. Also if you don't choose to run when Cole evolves to Level 4 that's an instant dead end regardless of anything else...at least that's how the Multi-Mod marks that choice. I didn't actually test it.

Reactions: Mazik0
4.80 star(s) 346 Votes