Triple OG

Aug 28, 2019
Corruption is finally blocking some choices off. Honestly I like it and it makes sense with the power vs love option with the Eye during evo 3. WW did say on stream that high corruption players will get access to darker scenes and lore heavy dead ends so it's not just cons here.
Dead ends pfft...will high corruption block off the possibility of a harem?
It would make the power grind kind of pointless if in the end you lose everything worth protecting.

Bleh21

Dec 4, 2018
Cuckoldry isnt for everyone (shocking i know) which this game very clearly has, atleast at first it did, shouldnt be surprising at all that most sane people would be heavily against it and rightfully so.

With that said anyways, he is obviously joking, and your response just seems like a excuse to insult the initial joke and everyone who doesnt also like cuckoldry, great game dont get me wrong but not everyone likes getting shit on as their past time (ie choosing the ntr route with a smile on their face dick in hand)
You can tell this guy was actually bothered by the Deryl scene because he's just fighting shadows right now.

There's one optional ntr route in the game, just avoid it mate. But you probably can't because you're one of those pathetic people I was talking about, the thought about a fictional character getting ntred in another person's game is enough to make you seethe. Well I fucked ALL of your precious fictional waifus in my game. So you are in a way, a cuck.

Zeca Suez

Jun 26, 2018
motherfucker you can fuck a spider what more do you want. :HideThePain:
View attachment 3793831
For the record ... I am not saying Superhuman is going vanilla... but as a veteran monsterfucker ... Monster spider girl is kinda Vanilla. Also the design... I dislike its humanoid body has no arms and hangs above the Spiderbod like a Lure...
Almost every other game with monster sex has a spider... heck That Shelter game has a spider girl and it is the only monster girl it has. Also this is not me saying the Spider scene is bad.
Corruption blocking harem is unlikely, I think it would unlock something like monster harem
One of the early on dead ends was a Monstrous Harem... MC had some dead chicks covered in the black oil goo that he kept fucking constantly... until Malik firebombed the whole place.

Triple OG

Aug 28, 2019
Corruption blocking harem is unlikely, I think it would unlock something like monster harem
That's what I was hoping for but you never know things could go dramatically left.
MC breaks out in a rage and starts absorbing everybody family and friends Majin Buu style :KEK:

mqnaxa

Nov 14, 2021
One of the early on dead ends was a Monstrous Harem... MC had some dead chicks covered in the black oil goo that he kept fucking constantly... until Malik firebombed the whole place.
So we just need to grow strong enough that no one can firebomb our harem (y)

• Haha
Reactions: Triple OG

FakeTemplar

May 9, 2023
Dead ends pfft...will high corruption block off the possibility of a harem?
It would make the power grind kind of pointless if in the end you lose everything worth protecting.
If things continue the way they are with high corruption making him care less and less about those around him, in the end he will only care about protecting himself, adopting Ella's philosophy. (He's already unable to comfort Amber when she was panicking, one of the most important person in his life, things are only going downhill for high corruption bros)

TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022
I remember that one time I just said I couldn't get used to the big boobs even tho the art style grew on me making it an acquired taste. it triggered this 3 page argument about boob size lol
I personally think the boobs are a bit too big.........*runs away from thread*
I am disappoint. In the both of you.

Zeca Suez

Jun 26, 2018
So we just need to grow strong enough that no one can firebomb our harem (y)
Or have enough Power that your corruption can't turn your into a monster.
jokes aside, the spider looked more anime than the rest didn't she?
New artstyle WW should have it figured out soon enough ? Lets hope... Alice scenes looked so fucking good though.
I personally think the boobs are a bit too big.........*runs away from thread*
Blasphemer ! Hunt the Heretic ! :eek:
Damn it I need a witch burning meme.

corewen

Mar 28, 2018
We finally got to see Henry use his powers ( well, except for that one time in the library, but it wasn't really impressive back then). The three natural level 5 really all seem to be on another scale of power compared to everyone else

Actually I think Henry took shots or something to hit level 5 as he did it all in a day or something or another, I'd have to replay the game yet again to remember, but I don't think Henri is natual.

4.80 star(s) 346 Votes