JmTrad

Jun 2, 2018
Apr 17, 2024
Can anyone explain to me what " The Paths are? " In the walkthrough I'm using, nothing related to this appears.
Later in the game, during the two updates before the most recent one, you wind up entering a bunch of other characters' dreams, in order to use them as a link to connect to their monster progenitors and use those monsters' memories to boost your own memory powers. That's what the Paths are. The walkthrough, assuming you're using the one posted here, lists those under "Dream Events".

Reactions: Zeca Suez

Juan96

Mar 11, 2024
I want to play an MC where he is not completely good or evil, i.e. an MC who can do something morally questionable or something good without being restricted by corruption, is that possible? Just like ella, ella can be affectionate with her friends or be an assassin without being restricted by corruption.

Reactions: Viniuchi

Juan96

Mar 11, 2024
I want to play an MC where he is not completely good or evil, i.e. an MC who can do something morally questionable or something good without being restricted by corruption, is that possible? Just like ella, ella can be affectionate with her friends or be an assassin without being restricted by corruption.
That's how my choices were made in previous versions, I always killed when no one important was harmed without caring about the corruption and I always did something good for MC's friends or some relevant character, only in this update that started with this idiocy of staying restricted by corruption.

Reactions: Viniuchi
Jul 28, 2017
MC vs Cole fight reaction highlights part 1 (Yes, I skipped scenes. Yes, I did it all on paint. Yes, I fucking hate him):

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
the first thing that came to my mind when Mc started showed how he fucked Ella
MC:showed how he fucked Ella
Cole:
akira-leave-me-alone.gif

TJP623

Feb 2, 2022
demi replay scene always suffer from error guess it's because the replay couldnt differentiate between female or male version?
This is old, but Demi’s power is based off of perception; therefore their gender is based off of what the perceiver WANTS Demi to be.

peruanosexy

Sep 13, 2023
Later in the game, during the two updates before the most recent one, you wind up entering a bunch of other characters' dreams, in order to use them as a link to connect to their monster progenitors and use those monsters' memories to boost your own memory powers. That's what the Paths are. The walkthrough, assuming you're using the one posted here, lists those under "Dream Events".
Thanks

doujinftw

Nov 26, 2020
This is old, but Demi’s power is based off of perception; therefore their gender is based off of what the perceiver WANTS Demi to be.
talking about the replay in the game, but someone already told what the problem it's the URM doesnt do well with the replay

Jun 16, 2022
Pretty good update overall. The fight with Cole was amazing, but it was a letdown that he was saved by Shen, Zara, Briar, Tanos, etc. Especially after we never killed him at level 3, only for him to get an evolution to level 4, in which Deryl had to be heavily involved for us to possibly win against only to end in a stalemate. The reveal that Ella was discovered by Tanos at an early age (I'm assuming soon after the school massacre that left Christie as the only survivor), and was introduced to her "family" through the Xanthe father-son duo. Not to mention, she learned how to make the pills from Tanos as well.

Speaking of Ella, it's somewhat disappointing that as powerful as Cole, using the cultivations by the Xanthes, and years training underneath Ella, Cole is unskilled as they come for superhumans. Meanwhile, the MC in a little over a year now, is far more skilled with his superhuman talents, despite being less powerful and slower. The training/help we have received was far more inconsistent, independent, and short in comparison to what Cole received. I just hope the next time we come across Cole, we actually kill him this time, because I can't imagine a future update almost entirely dedicated to a Cole fight, whenever we have so many other foes to take down in this story. After all, we still have to deal with his overpowered brother Shen watching over him.
The Liz and Amber's powers are more unexpected they I thought they would be. Months ago, indeed I thought their powers were going to be dependent on one another which are water-based in nature (Liz was going to be heavily-offensive while Amber would be more defensive/support-based). However, Tanos fusing the both of them together with separate DNAs was a cruel twist. Sure, they are two superhumans in one, but to be apart from your long-life sibling in that manner? Jesus. They got Michael in that category. Thank god, our character can extract memories from either of the two and share them with the other. Extremely useful. Additionally, their fate reminds me if someone were to make a greek tragedy of twins being separated so far away from each other, yet so close at the same time. I hope the twins get separated so soon, as I always liked the dynamic when they are both present far more than they are apart, as well as seeing a twin showdown between them and the Moon Twins (Devana and Evander). Lastly, their artwork in normal conversations is beautiful. I was hoping for a long time they would get an upgrade. Now, I strongly hope Alice and Emily get upgrades soon. Alice's model in the scenes are gorgeous, but outside of that...Not so much.
Last but not least, thank god we were able to reunite with Deryl, Alice, and Michael, and have Ella Doll with us on our journey through the monster world. The environment is both eerily magnificent and haunting at the same time. Ella Doll and Deryl's brilliant minds together have managed to keep us safe, alert, rested, and not forgetting the fact we are still humans at our core. We all need stress-relief and not forget to have a good time every once in a while (The BBQ party was/is an excellent idea). The energy bars sucked, but it allowed the group to transverse and feed their enormous appetites, until they became more stable in their new environment. Also, the chimeras came in clutch as well. Ella, with her vast monster knowledge kept the group from succumbing to needs like exhaustion, was a excellent guide, and provided Deryl with the monsters needed for the psuedo-Hexenringe.
Michael's survival tactics, superhuman experience (power absorption conversation), and schedule have been key to keeping Amber/Liz pre-occupied and motivated to find a solution to be reunited once again, and as well as faced their new superhuman reality. Not a man of many words, but when Michael does talk, you listen, and I appreciate him getting through to Liz and Amber in their own way.
As for Alice, she more so was the supportive girlfriend to the MC and reminding us once again that he is indeed loved for who he is as a person, more so than what he provides (I'm referring to his superhuman capabilities), which is one of the reasons why she is my favorite love interest/girlfriend in the story. Also, I couldn't help but notice Amber/Liz at times, seem to gravitate towards Alice mainly with the telling of how Alice lost her V-card and Alice explaining her father's condition. Sometimes, having someone else who looks like you makes coping with being in a group easier (Both are women, in a mostly male group/ex: A guy joining a group that was majority females with one other guy present). I didn't notice before, but Alice and Liz have similar temperaments, and I would like to see more of this duo. For Amber, I would say Claudia or Emily would be a good match to have a serious friendship with.

Side notes:
-I wonder if they carvings of the walls we found are a set of twins (like Devana and Evander Moon or even a couple ala Ella and the MC)?

-If I have to guess the superhuman that Tanos referred to that consumed their twin at birth would be Henrix as my number one choice or Deus as my number two with Lucius Valentine as my dark-horse candidate.

-I couldn't stop thinking how much time has passed on Earth compared to the monster world, if time works differently or the same. The meeting had to be far over by now, and I wouldn't be surprised if the Earth has turned into a war-zone now. After all, a few months have already passed, and we still haven't arrived at the Hexenringe exit just yet.

-As for the meeting, if Nico had to gather everyone, I wonder if we will see the rest of Zach's and Nyx's squad. Not to mention, we know little to nothing of Lucius' squad, as opposed to Berhandht and Malik's personnel.

-The Shop-keep cannot stop coming in clutch with his inventory.

I can't wait to see what's in store for the future. Superhuman is a top 5 game for me, possible GOAT candidate.

Zeca Suez

Jun 26, 2018
I just hope the next time we come across Cole, we actually kill him this time, because I can't imagine a future update almost entirely dedicated to a Cole fight
Personally I believe that next time we see Cole he would either be someone we have to rescue from Tanos or just put him out of his misery, not a character with free will who we need to properly fight. Tanos will make good on his warning when he last caught Cole and Jared in his lab. He will most likely turn him into an obedient little mindless killing machine but not power him up and leave him mostly intact... heck he might even remove that nice new Crystal in his chest which I was hoping the MC had ripped out.

lg545

Oct 23, 2019
As much as I like this game I'll say it the fight scenes drag on to long at this point.
Well, current bosses are tough which is logical make sense consider that closer you are to lvl5 than it harder to provide any valuable damage to you

Gambit33

Apr 10, 2023
.... No. The Mc gets to decide early on what sex Demi is. After that point Demi IS that sex. The MC is far to powerful for Demi power to affect him to that extent.

4.80 star(s) 346 Votes