turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
So here we have it again.
Waiting sooooo loooooong for the story to continue - and what´s waiting for me?
Another boring endless fight with uncertain outcome (see here my opinion about that https://f95zone.to/threads/superhuman-v0-985-weirdworld.74436/post-13278597).

And another problem is coming up: as I´ve seen the first decisions my MC staying at only power 506, but I should have minimum 525 at least to avoid Dead End 43 :cry:
So why I have to play with such a godawful hero o_O

Good night, so I´m out again from this game. It´s a shame, all this waiting for NOTHING :mad:

Reactions: Gambit33
Apr 17, 2024
And another problem is coming up: as I´ve seen the first decisions my MC staying at only power 506, but I should have minimum 525 at least to avoid Dead End 43 :cry:
So why I have to play with such a godawful hero o_O
Oh, no, I believe you've misunderstood. You don't need a minimum of 525 Power to avoid the Dead End. You need it to get the Dead End. You have to intentionally choose to get Dead End 43, and the choices that unlock will result in a different, less interesting Dead End if you don't have at least 525 Power. So don't worry if you're trying to avoid it, you won't have any problems.

Reactions: monk_56

Krytax123

Dec 29, 2022
I am so glad that there was a dialogue option to tell Cole how one-sided his obsession was. It was the only thing that I absolutely needed to have in this update and would have been disappointed if it wasn't in.
Haha yeah, like MC barely recognizes his existence and for sure doesnt value's cole's meaning enough to consider him even a rival. Hes just some pathetic fire dude.

I love the option to just "Thank" Cole when he tries to taunt you about how they had to weaken a full power Valravn for mc to be able to win the fight too. Cole's reaction is hilarious, completly dumbfounded

Last edited:

Redbruh

Jul 26, 2022
This fucker cole has the biggest piece of plot armour first he has a fucking weapon that carries his ass we beat him then he pulls out an evolution out his ass (ok no problem some lvl 3s can beat lvl 4s lore wise) we jump the guy with Daryl. Break his jaw and before we kill him his siblings pull up along with fucking Shen man. What a fraud
I hope we can kill the guy or at least turn him into a woman and fuck him (I hate him a lot)

Redbruh

Jul 26, 2022
I low-key hope the MC goes on another training arc as a lvl 3 and beats some other dues ass before finally being able to go to lvl 4 and eventually lvl 5

Reactions: Viniuchi

jak1165

Mar 10, 2018
As MC said - it does not matter. Shen would fuck them up there no matter what Deryl could possibly do there
It was a good moment of character development. Deryl actually apologizing and being vulnerable and shit. He's a dickhead but in his own way genuinely cares about the Twins. And post cliffhanger update for 0.97 or whatever it made it abundantly clear that MC would have eventually beaten the twins. Yeah, Shen is not to be fucked with. He's not a bad guy though. Wouldnt be shocked if he eventually switches sides and joins up with MC

JmTrad

Jun 2, 2018
A good ol' timeskip would do wonders tbh but knowing that other characters will get powers too (like Emily or Claudia) it probably would be best if the timeskip is done so everyone who will start off late has a chance to at least be stage 3 before MC reaches his fifth. But who knows maybe we get more than one timeskip.
View attachment 3791776
A timeskip is good to make others or the same MC catch up to the strongest but it's rarely done well, not that I don't trust WW with it but it's kinda a minefield and for that reason I would prefer seeing the various individual struggles and doubts and etc.

My opinion though
They are already 3 months on monster world. Meanwhile Earth is going to shit because of the eclipse. I hope each month in monster world is 1 day in Earth. If is the other way around and ages go by on Earth while they are here, i fear they can end too weak. But i trust WW.

Zeca Suez

Jun 26, 2018
They are already 3 months on monster world. Meanwhile Earth is going to shit because of the eclipse. I hope each month in monster world is 1 day in Earth. If is the other way around and ages go by on Earth while they are here, i fear they can end underlevel or too much changes. But i trust WW.
Well the way HERO recalled all their agents and high level members it seemed to me like HERO was about to say fuck all this shit and go into lockdown to protect their own ass first. Since they have multiple members whose powers can be used to predict the future, they probably saw the incoming threat and decided to rally their forces rather than let them weakened and spread all over.
MC and his gang might return to a heavily damaged world where only certain parts of it are secure because of the HERO folks that managed to secure certain sections.

But then again we don't even know what the black moons supposed to even do... the giant black tree that is supposed to connect to the moon is still missing. Maybe instead of armies of monsters invading the planet it will just be the one Giant monster that seemed to have awakened during the eclipse.

Misalton

Oct 17, 2018
Just completed fight with Cole... MC's beaten Cole's 3 evolution ass, so I am pleased. And punched him into rage outburst on 4-th so I'll settle for it. And it was hillarious seeing Cole being all smug about beating 3-rd evolutions as 4-th during evolution high, which made him even stronger for a short time. And then being beaten AGAIN. Sucks that we didn't finish him off, but at least MC wil be able to gloat during next fight! XD

4.80 star(s) 346 Votes