lg545

Oct 23, 2019
View attachment 3791776
A timeskip is good to make others or the same MC catch up to the strongest but it's rarely done well, not that I don't trust WW with it but it's kinda a minefield and for that reason I would prefer seeing the various individual struggles and doubts and etc.

My opinion though
Time skip would build a good stage for lvl 4 evolution. Same way as timeskip before battle against Deryl did
Despite Cole having an OP weapon still being much inferior to Mc in terms of skill
Understandable. Ella could teach Cole how to better use his powers but he had nobody who could teach him how to use his arsenal to max effect, how to lern and adapt, anything about tactical thinking (someone like Michael)

Tahxeol

Nov 30, 2018
I kinda like how Amber seems to have the more powerful abilities (combat wise and so far at least). Subverts the previous dynamic of Liz being the naturally gifted one. Seeing how the two deal with the reversal could be interesting.
Amber power is powerful, but Liz can connect two bodies of water. It is not as versatile as Nicole, but it is still an ability that allow oneself to teleport in liquids, or open a gateway to the bottom of the see from a puddle.

If I had to guess, the twins will stay stuck together, but will learn to switch midfight without confusion, or staying conscious when the other is piloting their body

AgumenticR

Sep 6, 2018
Lmao, I love it that during the Cole fight you can point out that the dude is pulling more moves out of his ass than Vegeta. That was one hell of a good fight, it's great that you can end it with beating the shit out of him with bare fists, that always was one of my favourite tropes. I am exited to see him again after whatever Tanos will do to him. Hah, maybe the dreams of some in the thread will be fulfilled and he'll get turned into a femboy or a girl.

Sad to see that the planet is going to shit while our guys are camping it out in the monster dimension, though. It would be nice if we fought during the Black Moon or whatever it was. Oh well, I just hope we get to see Bernhard duking it out with someone like Indra after what happened during the bad end.

camube

Jun 4, 2022
if my MC have very high corruption, can i then read the monster texts? What are the disadvantages, currently, for high corruption?

I dont have high corruption PT, i just have low and normal corruption PT

Blizzard99

Feb 11, 2021
I think Superhuman just peaked in terms of battle writing. Would be hard to top that one again, but I felt the same after the Valvarn battle. WW is clearly skilled in writing epic battle sequences.

Kinda iffy about the time skip, I enjoy watching the growth of the characters and the time skip would probably prevent that. However, I must say that I loved the scenes with Amber/Liz and Alice. I think WW has gotten better at writing romance/emotional scenes over time.

Great update all round. Need to play my other saves too, so something to keep me occupied for a week or two. Nice!

Bleh21

Dec 4, 2018
Alright thoughts

>knew Liz wouldn't die. Still a bit weird that MC has literally no reaction to Amber
>The fight was probably the best one so far. Distracting him with images of cucking him with Ella was magnificent.
>Also liked how it made him seem kinda pathetic in a sad simpy kinda way, bro is terrible at literally everything. What lack of pussy does to mofo I guess. And it seems he was framed last update, Xanthe needs to die painfully at the Twins hands soon.
>THEY WERE THROWING HANDS......OF THE HIGHEST ORDER at the end there.
>Glad Deryl finally contributed something lol. Was getting tired of the man constantly being useless or detrimental to the party.
>Alice finally getting some love after so many updates of just Liz dominating. Liz still best girl tho (especially now that she is combined with Amber lmao)
>loving the twins new look and outfit, especially the scarring. Would love to see Alice get the same upgrade, just kinda takes me out, seeing her in the old art style.

Last edited:

NeoEros

Feb 23, 2022
Alright thoughts

>knew Liz wouldn't die. Still a bit weird that MC has literally no reaction to Amber
>The fight was probably the best one so far. Distracting him with images of cucking him with Ella was magnificent.
>Also liked how it made him seem kinda pathetic in a sad simpy kinda way, bro is terrible at literally everything. What lack of pussy does to mofo I guess. And it seems he was framed last update, Xanthe needs to die painfully at the Twins hands soon.
>Alice finally getting some love after so many updates of just Liz dominating. Liz still best girl tho (especially now that she is combined with Amber lmao)
>loving the twins new look and outfit, especially the scarring. Would love to see Alice get the same upgrade, just kinda takes me out, seeing her in the old art style.
it really felt disjointed especially when we had seen many hot new Alice art styles in her sex scenes. I hope ww could make a new look for my best girl

Reactions: Viniuchi

necromater

Aug 21, 2018
Alright thoughts

>Glad Deryl finally contributed something lol. Was getting tired of the man constantly being useless or detrimental to the party.
AS.png
Can't beat best wife

Apr 17, 2024
You know something I like from a thematic perspective? The effectiveness of Cole's abilities is inversely proportionate to how much work he put into them. That's a fun bit of irony, given how much he seethes about the MC getting his power handed to him. The body heat manipulation that Cole's spent years developing into an instant-kill attack? Barely useful against the MC, he just powers through it. The laser knife that Cole had made for him, but that he at least had to hunt a monster to get the materials for? Deals a lot more damage, it's a reliable weapon that stays relevant throughout the fight. All the abilities that Cole got simply for evolving, and that he keeps forcing to manifest just by demanding new toys? Absolute game changers that turn the fight around every time he starts struggling. The less Cole earned his power, the stronger it is.

Krytax123

Dec 29, 2022
Amber power is powerful, but Liz can connect two bodies of water. It is not as versatile as Nicole, but it is still an ability that allow oneself to teleport in liquids, or open a gateway to the bottom of the see from a puddle.

If I had to guess, the twins will stay stuck together, but will learn to switch midfight without confusion, or staying conscious when the other is piloting their body
Not sure if Amber is really more powerful than Liz, it seems like the perfectly fitting power for Liz and has so much potential after evolutions but otherwise you're right i think and it looks like two powers who work perfectly in symbiosis with immediaty switches back and forth midfight.

Sad to see that the planet is going to shit while our guys are camping it out in the monster dimension, though. It would be nice if we fought during the Black Moon or whatever it was. Oh well, I just hope we get to see Bernhard duking it out with someone like Indra after what happened during the bad end.
Same, i just cant help it, im such a fanboy for bernhardt lmao, still my favorite moment:

screenshot0017.png

Apr 17, 2024
Haven't been through the dead ends yet. Anything particularly interesting in those this release?
We've got another dead end with the Eye. It's a lot more lucid this time around, but it still stays vague enough to be frustrating. And it doesn't last long before Bernhardt just obliterates it. Things we learn in the dead end:
  • None of H.E.R.O.'s power trio should be as strong as they are. There's something weird about all of them. Malik is "completed, but kept whole by faith". Henri is "ascendant, yet still unborn". Bernhardt is "old, but somehow unbound".
  • Bernhardt has an attack called Planck Pressure that's so strong that it distorts the fabric of reality in its path. Assuming that the name is literal and that he's actually producing the Planck Unit of pressure, his attack subjects the target to about ten million trillion trillion trillion trillion trillion trillion times the pressure at the heart of a neutron star. Let's hope he's exaggerating for dramatic effect, or we're never catching up to that.
  • The Eye remembers manifesting and being defeated before. It knows that last time it appeared, things failed because of "the aberrant". I got some theories about what that means, but I'm not ready to jump to conclusions. And when Bernhardt kills it, it comments on its cruel fate of dying over and over and over again, but that evolution requires hardship. Its last words before dying are "until next time".
  • The "She" that the Eye needs to complete itself is probably not Ella. It remembers Ella's name, but not the name of the "She" that is key to its completion.

gargamel44

May 11, 2023
We've got another dead end with the Eye. It's a lot more lucid this time around, but it still stays vague enough to be frustrating. And it doesn't last long before Bernhardt just obliterates it. Things we learn in the dead end:
  • None of H.E.R.O.'s power trio should be as strong as they are. There's something weird about all of them. Malik is "completed, but kept whole by faith". Henri is "ascendant, yet still unborn". Bernhardt is "old, but somehow unbound".
  • Bernhardt has an attack called Planck Pressure that's so strong that it distorts the fabric of reality in its path. Assuming that the name is literal and that he's actually producing the Planck Unit of pressure, his attack subjects the target to about ten million trillion trillion trillion trillion trillion trillion times the pressure at the heart of a neutron star. Let's hope he's exaggerating for dramatic effect, or we're never catching up to that.
  • The Eye remembers manifesting and being defeated before. It knows that last time it appeared, things failed because of "the aberrant". I got some theories about what that means, but I'm not ready to jump to conclusions. And when Bernhardt kills it, it comments on its cruel fate of dying over and over and over again, but that evolution requires hardship. Its last words before dying are "until next time".
  • The "She" that the Eye needs to complete itself is probably not Ella. It remembers Ella's name, but not the name of the "She" that is key to its completion.
How do I trigger it?

Reactions: weezal
4.80 star(s) 346 Votes