Dipasimaan

Feb 22, 2019
I have to say I'm pretty disappointed that WeirWorld didn't mention Spider girl's fate at all.
Did she survive or not? Such an interesting character and there was no mention of her...
If you capture her I think it was said that you bring her with you, and IIRC WW said that there could be other future scenes with her so...

Cumanji

Jul 1, 2017
ok i cannot for the fucking life of me get the goddamn tentacle threesome scene. can i get a step by step? yes, i tried the walk-through

Gtdead

Jul 13, 2021
ok i cannot for the fucking life of me get the goddamn tentacle threesome scene. can i get a step by step? yes, i tried the walk-through
Which one? There's Jess & Tess and Alice & Tess as far as I remember

The first needs you to reach the Jess sex scene, which requires you to tell Jess about your hero persona.
The second just requires you to date Alice

These's also the Liz and Amber tentacle scene in the living room next to their mother. It requires you to have active romance with both. I'm not sure if you can get it with Liz's NTR route tho.

Gtdead

Jul 13, 2021
A while back, H.E.R.O. said that current weapon technology is useless against Monsters that are Class B or higher.
View attachment 3809459

Deryl deserves a raise and a promotion for cracking the problem.
View attachment 3809462
That's an interesting thought exercise.
I wouldn't say that Deryl solved the problem. Instead I think that he is just significantly better at creating monstertech than Xanthe.

Deryl tells us that human weapons are efficient killing machines, but they lack power. He hooks these weapons to a power core of his own making and that way he compensates.

Thinking about this rationally, if human weapons can't harm monsters, it means that Deryl's weapons are significantly stronger, so much that they can actually harm them. I can't tell if there's a magic component or Deryl is capable of just make the most out of known materials.

For example, a conventional weapon uses combustion to propel a projectile of x mass at y velocity. It's likely that Deryl can use a supernatural mechanism to propel a projectile of 10x mass at 10y velocity and the energy required comes from his philosopher stone, which acts like the energy core in Xanthe's weapons.

During the Diamond Battle, the weapons used by the human squads had an energy core that could be easily recharged by Tiffany's power. Tiffany is just a level one, unlikely to have more than 15~ power. Deryl on the other hand has Power levels similar to MC, 20-30 times Tiffany's power, and it's highly likely that the philosopher's stone can be overcharged to hold even more power than he is capable of producing himself without exhausting his reserves.

This kinda means that Deryl's weapons can't really find any practical application in mass production. The monster energy requirements alone would be proportional to having 1-2 level 3s charging them and I suspect that level 3s will always output more with their own powers than recharging mass produced monstertech weapons with an energy core.

Last edited:

necromater

Aug 21, 2018
That's an interesting thought exercise.
I wouldn't say that Deryl solved the problem. Instead I think that he is just significantly better at creating monstertech than Xanthe.

Deryl tells us that human weapons are efficient killing machines, but they lack power. He hooks these weapons to a power core of his own making and that way he compensates.

Thinking about this rationally, if human weapons can't harm monsters, it means that Deryl's weapons are significantly stronger, so much that they can actually harm them. I can't tell if there's a magic component or Deryl is capable of just make the most out of known materials.

For example, a conventional weapon uses combustion to propel a projectile of x mass at y velocity. It's likely that Deryl can use a supernatural mechanism to propel a projectile of 10x mass at 10y velocity and the energy required comes from his philosopher stone, which acts like the energy core in Xanthe's weapons.

During the Diamond Battle, the weapons used by the human squads had an energy core that could be easily recharged by Tiffany's power. Tiffany is just a level one, unlikely to have more than 15~ power. Deryl on the other hand has Power levels similar to MC, 20-30 times Tiffany's power, and it's highly likely that the philosopher's stone can be overcharged to hold even more power than he is capable of producing himself without exhausting his reserves.

This kinda means that Deryl's weapons can't really find any practical application in mass production. The monster energy requirements alone would be proportional to having 1-2 level 3s charging them and I suspect that level 3s will always output more with their own powers than recharging mass produced monstertech weapons with an energy core.
heheeheheh

tiff + angie + clark
to feed the machine

deryl to create the stuff

MC as the bridge

then we just need to create warcrimes and abominations

remember the monster demi and angie got

well we do the same as the bronze dragon from drifters
or since being honest thats kind of fucked

maybe something like a mosnter sheep you just need to harvest the monster wool

well mass production of guns gonna be hard thats true

but of meelee weapons and armors not that much

just roid some humans to thunder warrior lvl
Thunder-Warrior.jpg

we need to keep the grunts at bay

so the superhumans can deal with the B and up monsters

we could domesticate some monsters

or make chimeras

we are gonna go to the basics just to keep the line

like they say sometimes to leap foward you need to take some steps back

Gtdead

Jul 13, 2021
heheeheheh

tiff + angie + clark
to feed the machine

deryl to create the stuff

MC as the bridge

then we just need to create warcrimes and abominations

remember the monster demi and angie got

well we do the same as the bronze dragon from drifters
or since being honest thats kind of fucked

maybe something like a mosnter sheep you just need to harvest the monster wool

well mass production of guns gonna be hard thats true

but of meelee weapons and armors not that much

just roid some humans to thunder warrior lvl
View attachment 3810008

we need to keep the grunts at bay

so the superhumans can deal with the B and up monsters

we could domesticate some monsters

or make chimeras

we are gonna go to the basics just to keep the line

like they say sometimes to leap foward you need to take some steps back
I have a better idea. Put Lucius in an Ork costume and start krumbing.

corewen

Mar 28, 2018
Are there any more Checkov's guns left in the game? I've been thinking about that and all I can think of is the MC's Dad and that Detective with him that have been harboring Alice's maker. Anything anyone else can think of?

sexoffended

Oct 6, 2020
Are there any more Checkov's guns left in the game? I've been thinking about that and all I can think of is the MC's Dad and that Detective with him that have been harboring Alice's maker. Anything anyone else can think of?
Fossils and stone effigies?

Syla's key?

Weird eye surgery MC and one of Ella's kids got?

• Love
Reactions: ARB582 and corewen

CrazyofHentai

Jan 1, 2024
I had forgotten about that part with Nyx and does anyone else see the tree that Ella made of that one guy as the tree from the caves with the moon???
I don't think the two are connected, or anything like that. That tree we see in the caves is certainly the same as the one we saw in our 2nd evolution.

Gtdead

Jul 13, 2021
Institute (Possible connection to Hero, Millikens, Stephen and Aos)
Henri's monster form (The form he gets when MC calms his vortex form)
The fertility thing Shopkeep tried to sell to Marcus (Possible solution for Superhuman pregnancy)
Ella's basement monster (Possibly the thing that broke her out of Tanos' facility)
SIN's moon operations (Potentially changing their role after the Black Moon)
Eisheth's alternative form (And what it means for the rest of the Chosen)
Nyx's mark on MC (Possibly using it to save him from Eye hostile takeover, similar to how she saved Duncan?)
Jared's level 5 slaying arrows (And his subsequent slapping)
Bless you Heir (And MC's position in the monsterkind hierarchy)
The eel form (Shotgun mantis punches baby)
The monster church (And Devana's boobsize)
Nyx leaving her dream prison (Captain mommy needs more presence)

4.80 star(s) 346 Votes