• We're currently performing maintenance on the search system, we'll get it back ASAP.

Cumanji

Jul 1, 2017
Which one? There's Jess & Tess and Alice & Tess as far as I remember

The first needs you to reach the Jess sex scene, which requires you to tell Jess about your hero persona.
The second just requires you to date Alice

These's also the Liz and Amber tentacle scene in the living room next to their mother. It requires you to have active romance with both. I'm not sure if you can get it with Liz's NTR route tho.
much obliged. what am i doing wrong then...?

KyngC

Aug 21, 2022
Michael and Deryl looks so good here. WeridWorlds art has really gotten so much better
screenshot0001.png screenshot0002.png
I'm loving all the banter and camaraderie in this update. Deryl doing anything he can to cheer up Amber, Alice being there for the MC to vent, and discovering Michael's passion for video games and 'berating kids over the mic'. It feels like the slice-of-life moments in this update don't get enough credit compared to stuff like the Cole fight and main story stuff.

eomnuu

Apr 22, 2024
i just got to the part where you can kill or choose to spare jake, what is the better option if yall had to choose

Dark479

Dec 15, 2023
i just got to the part where you can kill or choose to spare jake, what is the better option if yall had to choose
If you kill him Mia ends up hating you later down the line. Right now it doesn't mean much as there is no additional Mia content after that point regardless, but there might be in the future, so you might end up regretting it in future updates if Mia hates you. But then again, with the 1.0 update coming late this year WW will either force or heavily encourage everyone to start fresh saves anyway as a bunch of content will be added to older parts of the game like sex scenes, corruption system rework, etc...so for this particular save it doesn't matter...but will probably matter more in 1.0.

Reactions: F90F91

eomnuu

Apr 22, 2024
ah i see, thank you. will update 1.0 also bring new content for the most current update? meaning like continuation of the story or just changes/reworks to older content

Dark479

Dec 15, 2023
ah i see, thank you. will update 1.0 also bring new content for the most current update? meaning like continuation of the story or just changes/reworks to older content
I assume it will, but there will also be one more update continuing the current story before 1.0 too.

Gtdead

Jul 13, 2021
much obliged. what am i doing wrong then...?
If you've done everything I suggested then you should get the scenes anyway. They aren't missable.
The only thing I can think off is that you didn't complete the cheerleader route and that's why you can't access this one.
The other happens during the bonfire after the Diamond Battle as long as you have a romantic relationship with Alice.

If you've done everything correctly, then perhaps the save file is corrupted somehow?
Post or message me your save if you want and I'll take a quick look at the necessary variables.

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
Isn't Deryl still part monster? So his weapons are monster-made weapons but with extra human knowledge.
Outside of his more sci-fi weapons/equipment, he basically uses human weapons that are enhanced over their "normal" versions, particularly in the most recent battle. Monsters are more a resource for his use, like different kinds of materials used in weapon/armour manufacture, or breaking them down for their energy-source properties.

Grimnir098

Jan 27, 2021
Isn't Deryl still part monster? So his weapons are monster-made weapons but with extra human knowledge.
Deryl makes his weapons out of monster parts, if that's what you mean, but Xanthe also makes weapons out of monster parts. The massive guns that shoot pink plasma (used against you by Jake's goons) were created by Xanthe.
Even Xanthe's weapons are apparently ineffective against A-Class monsters, but Deryl's weapons were capable of harming a level 4 (generally level 4s are considered comparable to A-Class monsters).

I will say that it's a bit ambiguous because I'm pretty sure superhumans have much weaker bodies than monsters. Both Oscar and Kenny, who were heavily monsterfied, have extraordinarily powerful bodies. So it's possible that even Deryl's weapons wouldn't be very effective against an A-Class monster.
Furthermore, it's possible that the instructor has a different definition of 'effective'. I mean, even with Deryl's weapons it took an extraordinary amount of ammunition just to weaken Cole.

Gtdead

Jul 13, 2021
Deryl makes his weapons out of monster parts, if that's what you mean, but Xanthe also makes weapons out of monster parts. The massive guns that shoot pink plasma (used against you by Jake's goons) were created by Xanthe.
Even Xanthe's weapons are apparently ineffective against A-Class monsters, but Deryl's weapons were capable of harming a level 4 (generally level 4s are considered comparable to A-Class monsters).

I will say that it's a bit ambiguous because I'm pretty sure superhumans have much weaker bodies than monsters. Both Oscar and Kenny, who were heavily monsterfied, have extraordinarily powerful bodies. So it's possible that even Deryl's weapons wouldn't be very effective against an A-Class monster.
Furthermore, it's possible that the instructor has a different definition of 'effective'. I mean, even with Deryl's weapons it took an extraordinary amount of ammunition just to weaken Cole.
The way Deryl explains it, it's not really that ambiguous. I mean, it's still magic, but the mechanism seems to be well defined.
All monster weapons are powered by something. Xanthe's weapons have an energy core (rechargeable battery basically). Deryl's weapons do too but he can hook them up to his Philosopher Stone which is a multi-tool that acts both as the schematic and the battery.

So their difference is how much energy these weapons can pull from their battery at a time and how much energy this battery can hold.

Deryl's stone can hold more power than what he can output by himself and he has comparable power to MC. Against Cole, he ran out of power but his stone still had enough for MC to make good use out of it.

Xanthe's weapons on the other hand can be recharged by Tiffany, multiple times, and as a level 1 it's unlikely she has more than 15 Power.

Soldier "Damn, my energy core has almost run dry. At this point I'm just shooting normal bullets."
Herom "*pant* I'm running out of power too, there's so god damn many of them."
Herom "Miss Miliken, could you....?"
Tiffany "Got it."

You "Sounds like a lot of human weapons."
Deryl "Pshh, and your blades aren't? Humans know how to kill, probably better than anyone. It's just power that gives monsters and shit the edge."
Deryl "But with what I got these weapons hooked up to, power is not gonna be a problem."

From there on, I guess it depends on the design. These weapons probably have a limit at how much power they can draw at a time. So if he evolves, he may need better designs to make use of his expanded energy pool. Or instead of having 1 weapon on each shoulder, he can make a platform that carries 200 weapons instead and all of them will shoot at maximum for an extended period of time.

Last edited:

vogelbeest

Engaged Member
Jan 9, 2021
It's really only what path you focus on, for the strength/corruption path you need to kill Jake. Several people need to be eaten for you to reach your maximum.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
This path is basically MC embracing his monster side...

For the skill/low or no corruption path spare him... (if you want zero corruption that means you can't eat Bailey so she will not appear later in the story. So far you only mis several +power/+skill choices if you go zero corruption, so i would say only take enough corruption to get all free + power/ + skill) But it's possible zero corruption will get its own rewards later in the game, after all players expect each path will have it's own rewards or at minimum will be disappointed if they only have excluded parts of the story for no reason at all... For now i prefer Bailey to appear later in the story :)

Doing both paths is always an option too (or all 3 if zero, "medium", max corruption)... I think the WTmod has named save enabled.

Sennistrasz

Oct 6, 2020
There's only one person (Bailey) you need to eat to have a good outcome, the others are up to you I guess, I spared them.

4.80 star(s) 346 Votes