eomnuu

Apr 22, 2024
I assume it will, but there will also be one more update continuing the current story before 1.0 too.
It's really only what path you focus on, for the strength/corruption path you need to kill Jake. Several people need to be eaten for you to reach your maximum.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
This path is basically MC embracing his monster side...

For the skill/low or no corruption path spare him... (if you want zero corruption that means you can't eat Bailey so she will not appear later in the story. So far you only mis several +power/+skill choices if you go zero corruption, so i would say only take enough corruption to get all free + power/ + skill) But it's possible zero corruption will get its own rewards later in the game, after all players expect each path will have it's own rewards or at minimum will be disappointed if they only have excluded parts of the story for no reason at all... For now i prefer Bailey to appear later in the story :)

Doing both paths is always an option too (or all 3 if zero, "medium", max corruption)... I think the WTmod has named save enabled.
ah, i see. Ive been going pretty corruption heavy so ill prob kill him. I have another question tho, there was this girl that worked alongside klaus with the blue hair i think. She had this power where she could cut u in pieces. You could also spare her and i chose that option. (she was going to live with either option in that moment). But later on when we meet her again she questions why we did that and there was an option because we wanted to build a harem or something like that

and later on in that same arc, our character left her alive again and took out her eye for that single purpose to make it easier to take her, i suppose. But i havent seen her since and dont remember her being killed either, does she come back? or did she die when klaus died

Gtdead

Jul 13, 2021
ah, i see. Ive been going pretty corruption heavy so ill prob kill him. I have another question tho, there was this girl that worked alongside klaus with the blue hair i think. She had this power where she could cut u in pieces. You could also spare her and i chose that option. (she was going to live with either option in that moment). But later on when we meet her again she questions why we did that and there was an option because we wanted to build a harem or something like that

and later on in that same arc, our character left her alive again and took out her eye for that single purpose to make it easier to take her, i suppose. But i havent seen her since and dont remember her being killed either, does she come back? or did she die when klaus died
You are talking about Danica and she has content past Klaus' defeat. She has 4 scenes, 2 of them are sex scenes.
You get the sex scenes no matter if you eat her or not.

And to answer your other questions,
There is no good reason either for or against eating people.

People have talked about possible Mia romance in regards to Jake, but as of right now, it doesn't exist.
Kenny only has some content if you eat him but it's negligible.
The corruption gain is minimal, it's literally 5 points for the 4 named characters (Kenny, Danica, Jake, Bailey)
The content you get from letting them live is not very important.
You may or may not find the alternative content (after eating them) better. It's also minimal.
Eating them doesn't give you any other stat boosts, just corruption.

The only one who is exempt from this is Bailey, because if you don't eat her you lose her forever.
Finally it's recommended to eat everyone if you are on a high corruption playthrough because the monster insinuates that it's important to do so. It may be bullshit or it may be important, we don't know, but it's the only indication we have.

Personally I like the idea of high corruption so I tend to pick the choices that increase it, so even on my "good guy" playthrough I eat Kenny and Bailey at the very least (monsters and thugs too when possible). But the best we can do at this point is to wait for v1.0, to see the extend of the changes, before deciding what playthroughs fit us best.

Last edited:

hornywolf

Sep 7, 2020
You are talking about Danica and she has content past Klaus' defeat. She has 4 scenes, 2 of them are sex scenes.

People have talked about possible Mia romance in regards to Jake, but as of right now, it doesn't exist.
The corruption gain is minimal, it's literally 5 points for the 4 named characters (Kenny, Danica, Jake, Bailey)
You may or may not find the alternative content (after eating them) better. It's also minimal.

The only one who is exempt from this is Bailey, because if you don't eat her you lose her forever.
Finally it's recommended to eat everyone if you are on a high corruption playthrough because the monster insinuates that it's important to do so. It may be bullshit or it may be important, we don't know, but it's the only indication we have.

Personally I like the idea of high corruption so I tend to pick the choices that increase it, so even on my "good guy" playthrough I eat Kenny and Bailey at the very least (monsters and thugs too when possible). But the best we can do at this point is to wait for v1.0, to see the extend of the changes, before deciding what playthroughs fit us best.
I think the cotent I got out of not eating Jake was very worth it.
The whole Mia thing and also in the dreamland and with that H.E.R.O agent I don't remember the name of.
Dancia was worth keeping alive too she had a lot o content and probably more to come.
and next with Bailey and Kenny I think Bailey is almost a must because the result of you consuming her is lot more positive than negative. not conuming her is almost a dickhead move. And lastly Kenny Idk what happens when you keep him alive but there was some content for consuming him so I take that as a win.

Reactions: JmTrad

Grimnir098

Jan 27, 2021
The way Deryl explains it, it's not really that ambiguous. I mean, it's still magic, but the mechanism seems to be well defined.
All monster weapons are powered by something. Xanthe's weapons have an energy core (rechargeable battery basically). Deryl's weapons do too but he can hook them up to his Philosopher Stone which is a multi-tool that acts both as the schematic and the battery.

So their difference is how much energy these weapons can pull from their battery at a time and how much energy this battery can hold.

Deryl's stone can hold more power than what he can output by himself and he has comparable power to MC. Against Cole, he ran out of power but his stone still had enough for MC to make good use out of it.

Xanthe's weapons on the other hand can be recharged by Tiffany, multiple times, and as a level 1 it's unlikely she has more than 15 Power.

Soldier "Damn, my energy core has almost run dry. At this point I'm just shooting normal bullets."
Herom "*pant* I'm running out of power too, there's so god damn many of them."
Herom "Miss Miliken, could you....?"
Tiffany "Got it."

You "Sounds like a lot of human weapons."
Deryl "Pshh, and your blades aren't? Humans know how to kill, probably better than anyone. It's just power that gives monsters and shit the edge."
Deryl "But with what I got these weapons hooked up to, power is not gonna be a problem."

From there on, I guess it depends on the design. These weapons probably have a limit at how much power they can draw at a time. So if he evolves, he may need better designs to make use of his expanded energy pool. Or instead of having 1 weapon on each shoulder, he can make a platform that carries 200 weapons instead and all of them will shoot at maximum for an extended period of time.
What I was saying is ambiguous is just how big of a gap there is between Deryl's weapons and Xanthe's (if any).
We haven't exactly seen the limit of Xanthe's weapons in terms of how much damage they can do, but we do know that they're effective against B-Class monster and "useless" against A-Class monsters, but what does he mean by useless?
Useless in the sense that there's no point giving them to normal humans because they'd easily get annihilated without a way to protect themselves?
Would Xanthe's weapons, in the hands of MC or Deryl with his mech suit become effective?

Again, I wouldn't say Deryl's weapons were that effective against Cole. If you gave his weapons, even with limitless power, to a group of humans, they would almost certainly die to Cole.
They were a good way of depleting Cole's power, but that strategy still heavily depended on Deryl and MC's maneuverability and almost failed.
And then there's A-Class monsters having significantly tougher bodies than a level 4 superhuman. So what effect would Deryl's weapons have on them? Would Deryl and MC be able to replicate the strategy they used against Cole on a typical A-Class monster?

eomnuu

Apr 22, 2024

i just thought of another question, it was before the last jake battle and during the small prison arc. when our character is training he comes across a girls body who he refers to as "snow white" if im remembering that correctly. And she showed some signs of life but we ended up pushing her back into the little chamber thing where all the dead people go. Does she ever return? or get any mentions of that later on? or does she just stay dead and that was just a random unexplained moment

Sayajin2205

Apr 21, 2022
I just came back from a friend's house, we played the Cole fight, and he was kinda sad we didn't had the chance to kill Cole and feels like it has been too long since MC had the choice of killing a major character. What do you guys think?
I am personally fine with it I just wanted the W .The only things I wanna kill is Valravn because his ass is all honor and shit and then he eats children he is number 1 on my shit list so if the game brings an opportunity to kill his ass I will take it even if it ruins my low or zero corruption playthroughs.Number 2 on the list is Indra obviously he killed our mom so yeah gotta kill his ass as well if we ever get the chance.I don't wanna kil Tanos tho that would be an easy fate for him.

Last edited:

FakeTemplar

May 9, 2023
I just came back from a friend's house, we played the Cole fight, and he was kinda sad we didn't had the chance to kill Cole and feels like it has been too long since MC had the choice of killing a major character. What do you guys think?
It is true, the last major character MC can kill was before the battle of diamonds so quite some time has passed, but it is not like he had a lot of chances too. Jared's father is a slippery asshole, Jared is a bitch that stays glued to Charlie so it is hard to ambush him, and Cole has his stockholm siblings to cover his ass.

Cumanji

Jul 1, 2017
If you've done everything I suggested then you should get the scenes anyway. They aren't missable.
The only thing I can think off is that you didn't complete the cheerleader route and that's why you can't access this one.
The other happens during the bonfire after the Diamond Battle as long as you have a romantic relationship with Alice.

If you've done everything correctly, then perhaps the save file is corrupted somehow?
Post or message me your save if you want and I'll take a quick look at the necessary variables.
kk. I'll try from the top and if I cant get it I'll message you. thanks my man

mrmcfappen

Sep 10, 2019
On one hand it was a let down for sure. There was the implication that he would suffer worse than death, which kind of calmed some players, but I don't care for his suffering when it'll be out of sight out of mind.
Also, in these types of genres when even the dead sometimes comes back, whatever inhumane experiments makes him suffer however unimaginable torments, there's real possibility that he might survive, might even be stronger for it and come cause trouble for us again.
On the other hand, everything not being purely up to MC, makes the story much better.

sexoffended

Oct 6, 2020
WeirdWorld You might've to look into "Poison Dart Frog" as a way to use for MMC's ability.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
KEEP GROWING!
STAY HEALTHY!

GOOLDLUCK!:coffee: WeirdWorld
IIRC those frogs get their poisons from food, and genetically they just have an immunity to one specific toxin. MC would be better off just powering through the effects instead of trying to shift into correct immunity or catalyst.

| Vee |

Jun 2, 2022
IIRC those frogs get their poisons from food, and genetically they just have an immunity to one specific toxin. MC would be better off just powering through the effects instead of trying to shift into correct immunity or catalyst.
You're correct about how they collect poison but I was thinking of MMC making his body parts turn poisonous when being eaten by some monster that will make the monster to spit out MMC and the effects of MMC's poison will be disastrous as Dart Frog when it's being eaten.

sexoffended

Oct 6, 2020
You're correct about how they collect poison but I was thinking of MMC making his body parts turn poisonous when being eaten by some monster that will make the monster to spit out MMC and the effects of MMC's poison will be disastrous as Dart Frog when it's being eaten.
It's honestly better and easier not to get eaten. Something like that happened only once and it was deliberate. I don't see how toxins would be better than an additional tail or two.

4.80 star(s) 346 Votes