• We're currently performing maintenance on the search system, we'll get it back ASAP.

Gtdead

Jul 13, 2021
Just so we're clear, you're saying that the internal energy of superhumans doesn't add toughness to the body (or as much as for monsters)?

Because otherwise I don't understand why Oscar and Kenny would have such powerful bodies. Neither had a defensive mechanism like Klaus or Alice.
No, perhaps I wasn't clear but this applies to both monsters and level 3+ Superhumans.
The particulars (how tough the base body is and how it's affected by internal power) depend on the trait (and it's evolution, the genetic vs mentality Ella talks about). A simple example is Kira vs Nico. Nico can be squashed by Eisheth's telekinesis, while Kira has too strong of a body for that. And if Nico is to be believed, she probably has more power than Kira.
Perhaps Monsters have innately stronger bodies because the monster material that makes up their flesh is stronger than human flesh, but I'll leave that to anyone's interpretation, because as far as I'm aware, trait and internal power seem to have a significantly stronger effect in every example I can think off.

For Oscar and Kenny in particular:
Kenny has fully monsterfied. He is a monster for all intends and purposes, so he doesn't need to reach level 3 for this.
Now Oscar is a special case. According to his monster report card, he is a partially evolved Superhuman. So I'm not really sure what's going on with him.

XeroZero000

Apr 18, 2020
Do you guys think Michael is going to get his right eye restored?

If he wants to and it can be restored, how would he do it? By undergoing a third evolution, getting a cybernetic eye, taking an eye from a monster, or restoring it through a healer superhuman?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: King_In_Yellow

The Specter

Jan 27, 2023

If he wants to and it can be restored, how would he do it? By undergoing a third evolution, getting a cybernetic eye, taking an eye from a monster, or restoring it through a healer superhuman?
My bet is on evolution but i kinda hope his face stays fucked up, makes him look extra badass.

Ddlc

Jun 22, 2017

His eye was supposed to have healed already, it seems that it didn't because of the weird radiation of the monster world, it's affecting his body in a strange way.
When he returns to earth i think it should heal naturally, but evolution would be cooler for sure, i guess it depends on how the story goes the next updates since the monster world segment might take some time.

TheShelly

Dec 20, 2020
His eye was supposed to have healed already, it seems that it didn't because of the weird radiation of the monster world, it's affecting his body in a strange way.
When he returns to earth i think it should heal naturally, but evolution would be cooler for sure, i guess it depends on how the story goes the next updates since the monster world segment might take some time.
Bet he's gonna evolve in the monster world, but the radiation will have seeped into him too deep, and his eye will become mutated monster eye.

Dominosaur

Nov 21, 2021
Hey, I made another best girl poll. I don't remember if I shared it here or not last time, but might as well. Feel free to ignore it if you think it's done. I left out any characters that WW has explicitly said won't have content like Shadow, but I also left out characters who probably have no shot at coming back, like Posy Carter. You can vote for multiple girls if you're split. I consider "The girl everyone likes" to be more best girl than "The girl the most people like the most." where you might get a weird plurality of 20% of people like e.g. Amber more than any other girl, but 80% of people hate her. She has the largest dedicated fanbase, meanwhile Liz is 15% of people's #1, but 80% of people have her as their number 2. To me it seems Like Liz should win there, so the poll accounts for that.

Again, if you only love Lucy, just voting for her and only her won't give her an advantage or disadvantage if everyone else votes 30 times. Anyway,

Best Girl Poll circa 2024.

The Pointman

Feb 16, 2023
MC still had a life prior to the game and he consider Derly a friend even after all that. That's why we never had a option to kill him.

Jake was just a new guy we met, so MC could say "fuck it it's meal time"
Meh i would kill them both Derly looked like a real rat back then and Jake was pure scum.

• Wow
Reactions: Robotai

Dipasimaan

Feb 22, 2019

It will recover in a way, not like it was before but surely he will use it again.
Almost certain, you choose if you want to believe in what I say or not to

weezal

Jul 5, 2022
Hey, I made another best girl poll. I don't remember if I shared it here or not last time, but might as well. Feel free to ignore it if you think it's done. I left out any characters that WW has explicitly said won't have content like Shadow, but I also left out characters who probably have no shot at coming back, like Posy Carter. You can vote for multiple girls if you're split. I consider "The girl everyone likes" to be more best girl than "The girl the most people like the most." where you might get a weird plurality of 20% of people like e.g. Amber more than any other girl, but 80% of people hate her. She has the largest dedicated fanbase, meanwhile Liz is 15% of people's #1, but 80% of people have her as their number 2. To me it seems Like Liz should win there, so the poll accounts for that.

Again, if you only love Lucy, just voting for her and only her won't give her an advantage or disadvantage if everyone else votes 30 times. Anyway,

Best Girl Poll circa 2024.
Wow the three I chose were the top three. Truly Ella, Alice and Claudia must be the best girls

eroul211

Sep 24, 2022
Do you guys think we are gonna evolve? I mean we got the memories choices at the start of the cole battle and we got 40 power at the end of the update.

4.80 star(s) 346 Votes