Apr 16, 2020
Hope we do in next update can't wait to get to the limit breaker stage.
Yeah and if it's anything like Cole's evolution, MC's power should be able to influence outside forces and defy the laws of physics or the norms of how his power works, then obviously strengthening his transformation and making his moves more efficient... Still want him to master all his current moves though, he only ever fought using his body and memory trait once with Cole.

ItzSyther

Dec 3, 2018
Hey, I made another best girl poll. I don't remember if I shared it here or not last time, but might as well. Feel free to ignore it if you think it's done. I left out any characters that WW has explicitly said won't have content like Shadow, but I also left out characters who probably have no shot at coming back, like Posy Carter. You can vote for multiple girls if you're split. I consider "The girl everyone likes" to be more best girl than "The girl the most people like the most." where you might get a weird plurality of 20% of people like e.g. Amber more than any other girl, but 80% of people hate her. She has the largest dedicated fanbase, meanwhile Liz is 15% of people's #1, but 80% of people have her as their number 2. To me it seems Like Liz should win there, so the poll accounts for that.

Again, if you only love Lucy, just voting for her and only her won't give her an advantage or disadvantage if everyone else votes 30 times. Anyway,

Best Girl Poll circa 2024.
Includes Mia (who Weird has already shot down in various streams) and no Shadow option, very wild.

Automatically L poll.

ItzSyther

Dec 3, 2018
But anyway onto the big announcement!

The official discord is a den of racism and homophobia! The clear bias amongst the moderators and Weird's lack of fairly enforced rules has led the discord to....darker paths.

I along with some of the brothers here on F95 have forged an unofficial Discord server which unlike the official one has proper rules in place to ensure what goes on in the official discord will not occur on the unofficial one.

This way no one has to deal with assholes spamming hate speech and derogatory terms against groups of people based on their sex or race.

Ellaism will no longer have a death grip on how people do things...glory to the United Cults! Glory to Shadow! Glory to Mommy 4th!

Last edited:

Dark479

Dec 15, 2023
Includes Mia (who Weird has already shot down in various streams) and no Shadow option, very wild.

Automatically L poll.
I would not read too much into WW shooting Mia down. In the last stream he answered a question about Mia with "we'll see, maybe", no longer the certain no, game moved past her. In that same stream he also said not to take things he says on stream very seriously because he constantly forgets stuff, changes his mind, or even lies sometimes. And he said that 1.0 will retroactively add some content to earlier parts of the game like sex scenes, as well as re-work the corruption system, etc. In fact he is considering forcing people to start new saves in 1.0 because continuing with an existing save would mean missing a bunch of content. So all those bits together kind of sound like Mia is not done after all.

Zeca Suez

Jun 26, 2018
Isn't Shadow above competition though? You'd seriously want your Lady to compete with these lowlifes?
No Competition... she is best girl... WW just knows he is too low level with his skills to do her justice.
:Insert cope meme here: :cry:
Liz got the werewolf scene cause WW kept fucking up the drawing of Shadow in there.
Same as in the battle of the Diamond mountains... Ella got a stupid giant dog form instead. That was just rejected Shadow art... He couldn't capture Shadow's awesomeness properly so he just got frustrated and turned Ella into a Literal Huge Bitch ! with a fucked up head... out of frustration.
:WeSmart::illuminati::illuminati::illuminati::WeSmart: Think about it... you know in your heart and your mind Boner it is the truth !

Last edited:

demon.god

Jun 29, 2023
after leaving them alive, did they provide any sort of benefit outside of sex scenes? like helping our character or something like that, bc they too have powers.
no they just gave an extra scene, if you got the muscle girl arrested. which is wasted fucking potential since demi can control minds and maybe even get monsters to help him.

demon.god

Jun 29, 2023
I would not read too much into WW shooting Mia down. In the last stream he answered a question about Mia with "we'll see, maybe", no longer the certain no, game moved past her. In that same stream he also said not to take things he says on stream very seriously because he constantly forgets stuff, changes his mind, or even lies sometimes. And he said that 1.0 will retroactively add some content to earlier parts of the game like sex scenes, as well as re-work the corruption system, etc. In fact he is considering forcing people to start new saves in 1.0 because continuing with an existing save would mean missing a bunch of content. So all those bits together kind of sound like Mia is not done after all.
there already is a new corruption system so he's wasting his time.

demon.god

Jun 29, 2023
Partly but in 1.0 he will change the corruption point balance and function from the start of the game, so it will be more than just two dialogue checks.
oh, he's finally getting some fucking imagination? about time when he could've made our mc a god like character and instead made him a weak bitch.

ItzSyther

Dec 3, 2018
i don't give a fuck what y'all do here but can't the official weird world discord get your discord taken down or something? I'm just wondering if they can cause if not Ima make my own discord separate from another one
As far as I'm aware, no.

WeirdWorld himself doesn't give a shit what someone does for example he stated on stream "Why can't there be 2 wikis?" So I see no problem with a second discord existing by that same logic.

4.80 star(s) 346 Votes