The Pointman

Feb 16, 2023
Literally go onto the official discord and use the search function to find some of the most common racial slurs used.

You can find it there, easily.

A certain word that ends with a hard R results in 965 results (used to be well over 1500 btw).
View attachment 3822634

A certain racial slur that ends with a pulls up 5,852 results
View attachment 3822635

A certain term used against those who like the same sex and ends with T pulls up 986 results.
View attachment 3822636

So I mean its not 'opinions' its the fact that its so fucking rampant in regards to racism and homophobia that its legit out there in vast quantities.

And the people warned and 'banned' are let back in.

Even when they aren't they just make an alt (and the mods know its the same people...seen that one first hand lol)

Btw you don't have to take my words for any of this. Literally go on the discord and I'll be proven right :BootyTime:
Ok cool but why are you in there then if you don't like what they are saying just leave it.

ItzSyther

Dec 3, 2018
Ok cool but why are you in there then if you don't like what they are saying just leave it.
Oh I'm not (not fully anyway).

I have an alt I use to see announcements.

That is all.

And if I want a place to discuss my favorite game by my favorite dev then I can make my own discord (which I did: ) cause racism and homophobia isn't cool.

Thats fine if you're cool with it tho :KEK:

The Pointman

Feb 16, 2023
Oh I'm not (not fully anyway).

I have an alt I use to see announcements.

That is all.

And if I want a place to discuss my favorite game by my favorite dev then I can make my own discord (which I did) cause racism and homophobia isn't cool.

Thats fine if you're cool with it tho :KEK:
Lol when did i say am cool with it. I just don't fucking give a shit about it like i just don't care but you seem to be in there just to get mad at shit at people over the internet saying some mean words like bro if you hate it so much as you say you do just leave it and stay in the one you made simple and get whatever info you want about the game here not that hard bro.

ItzSyther

Dec 3, 2018
Lol when did i say am cool with it. I just don't fucking give a shit about it like i just don't care but you seem to be in there just to get mad at shit at people over the internet saying some mean words like bro if you hate it so much as you say you do just leave it and stay in the one you made simple and get whatever info you want about the game here not that hard bro.
Well, to put it simply:

I'll do whatever I want :KEK:

Its not that hard but lord oh lord do I like fucking around.

ItzSyther

Dec 3, 2018
Nah man it seems like you just like to go and make yourself angry and then you come on here to cry about it but sure bro you do you.
I mean. Who said I was angry?

I just came in here letting people know of another discord in existence.

I mean perhaps my tone came off as mad but in reality I was laughing my ass off.

If you were in the off topic thread then you'd know this (but its not a place many go to so eh).

The Pointman

Feb 16, 2023
I mean. Who said I was angry?

I just came in here letting people know of another discord in existence.

I mean perhaps my tone came off as mad but in reality I was laughing my ass off.

If you were in the off topic thread then you'd know this (but its not a place many go to so eh).
Always best to have a laugh. lol

Reactions: ItzSyther

Sylaidara

Mar 21, 2017
Hey guys with no spoilers past the Mall event is there any more NTR content besides the brief Liz route? At the end of the route WW said they might do more NTR content and I just want to know if there is anymore and if it's locked behind anything.

Gtdead

Jul 13, 2021
Hey guys with no spoilers past the Mall event is there any more NTR content besides the brief Liz route? At the end of the route WW said they might do more NTR content and I just want to know if there is anymore and if it's locked behind anything.
All NTR scenes in the game are related to Liz's NTR route. If you are on it, you will get some more.

hrhr

May 13, 2019
Literally go onto the official discord and use the search function to find some of the most common racial slurs used.

You can find it there, easily.

A certain word that ends with a hard R results in 965 results (used to be well over 1500 btw).
View attachment 3822634

A certain racial slur that ends with a pulls up 5,852 results
View attachment 3822635

A certain term used against those who like the same sex and ends with T pulls up 986 results.
View attachment 3822636

So I mean its not 'opinions' its the fact that its so fucking rampant in regards to racism and homophobia that its legit out there in vast quantities.

And the people warned and 'banned' are let back in.

Even when they aren't they just make an alt (and the mods know its the same people...seen that one first hand lol)

Btw you don't have to take my words for any of this. Literally go on the discord and I'll be proven right :BootyTime:
You're free to ignore those you dislike. Most importantly, stop bringing this shit here ffs. Mods will delete off topic posts but allow this discord crap?
This is a forum, if you want to whine about discord go do it there.

ItzSyther

Dec 3, 2018
You're free to ignore those you dislike. Most importantly, stop bringing this shit here ffs. Mods will delete off topic posts but allow this discord crap?
This is a forum, if you want to whine about discord go do it there.
First and foremost:
Screenshot_20230317_081743_Chrome.jpg

Secondly, if you don't like what I have to say then press the ignore button :KEK:
1720814991792.png

Thirdly, this was over and done with. You are continuing it LOL.

Could of literally talked about anything else and what I would have said would've been buried :BootyTime:

Omnidirectional

May 28, 2019
You are adding to it ItzSyther, you say it's over but you keep on replying. If there's homophobia and the like, maybe speak to a mod here or on the discord about it. This thread is about the game and it's not about peoples personal beliefs.

Omnidirectional

May 28, 2019
I'm not. I'm just saying go to a mod about this, if you have an issue with the creator itself. People come here to talk about the game, not personal beliefs. I'm not continuing anything. I'm just saying it's more smart to take it up with a mod here privately or just go to a mod on the discord, that's all.

ItzSyther

Dec 3, 2018
These bait alt accounts be wildin'

Anyway peeps whats your favorite villain thus far that the MC has fought?

Mine is Klaus.

He had an interesting backstory and his powers went hard asf.

Reactions: Grixis93
4.80 star(s) 346 Votes