ItzSyther

Dec 3, 2018
Well Klausy boy was just pathetic and honestly a lot of the villains are in this.
Not really.

He by far is most peoples favorite villain and for good damn reason.

His arc was extremely well written and his character was rock solid.

I don't know what your definition of a 'good' villain is but I can't really think of any in the game that are 'pathetic' outside of Cole but with his motivations revealed in this update and his past I can't exactly place him in the pathetic column.

The Pointman

Feb 16, 2023
Not really.

He by far is most peoples favorite villain and for good damn reason.

His arc was extremely well written and his character was rock solid.

I don't know what your definition of a 'good' villain is but I can't really think of any in the game that are 'pathetic' outside of Cole but with his motivations revealed in this update and his past I can't exactly place him in the pathetic column.
You are kidding me lol

ItzSyther

Dec 3, 2018
Simple best villain in my opinion is Valkorion.
....the guy from star wars online?

He was okay I guess...but a pretty shit character narratively overall (his own undoing was being a shitty father to his kids big oof).

Although I'm going to assume you meant Valravn who was a great character but at the time of meeting him he wasn't all that.

Yes he was strong but that was expected.

It is nice learning about him and the MC's mother's relationship but I personally wouldn't really call him a villain but that's just me. He is a rocksteady opponent though.

The Pointman

Feb 16, 2023
....the guy from star wars online?

He was okay I guess...but a pretty shit character narratively overall (his own undoing was being a shitty father to his kids big oof).

Although I'm going to assume you meant Valravn who was a great character but at the time of meeting him he wasn't all that.

Yes he was strong but that was expected.

It is nice learning about him and the MC's mother's relationship but I personally wouldn't really call him a villain but that's just me. He is a rocksteady opponent though.
Well he had a lot of names for one and really shit character narratively ok bro did you even fight him. lol

ItzSyther

Dec 3, 2018
Well he had a lot of names for one and really shit character narratively ok bro did you even fight him. lol
Okay so you did mean the star wars guy although thats quite off topic for Superhuman.

Yes I did fight him lol.

But I don't measure a character solely up by how they fight (that's silly when analyzing an entire character).

He was just simply a poorly written character in an otherwise very interesting setting and his fight was 'cool' but beyond that its just style and no substance.

The Pointman

Feb 16, 2023
Okay so you did mean the star wars guy although thats quite off topic for Superhuman.

Yes I did fight him lol.

But I don't measure a character solely up by how they fight (that's silly when analyzing an entire character).

He was just simply a poorly written character in an otherwise very interesting setting and his fight was 'cool' but beyond that its just style and no substance.
Bro his hole being was substance but eh you do you i just think he was a trash same level as cole.

Sayajin2205

Apr 21, 2022
Which makes it suck even further is the fact that Weird even confirmed that originally we were going to get to pick between Alice and Klaus but he scrapped the idea.

Joining up with Klaus would have been pretty damn awesome ngl.
Well nah zero chance I join that bum haha even though he is the best villain overall lol.he had rapist tendencies and stuff all over rhim remember he tried to force himself on Alice during the mafia scene and also he was delusional as hell he thought he was very special lol.His arrogance level reached some next level heights haha.

Last edited:

ItzSyther

Dec 3, 2018
Well nah zero chance I join that bum haha even though he is the best villain overall lol.he had rapist tendencies and stuff all over rhim remember hi trying to force himself on Alice during the mafia scene and also he was delusional as hell he thought he was very special lol.His arrogance level reached some next level heights haha.
idk bout next level.

Deryl for a bit overshadowed him and don't get me started with Cole lol.

Sayajin2205

Apr 21, 2022
idk bout next level.

Deryl for a bit overshadowed him and don't get me started with Cole lol.
Deryl is an actual genius tho whereas Klaus is a level 1 guy who got helped lol.He betrayed his best friend in Alice who actually helped him so nah.As for Cole he has a lot of right to be delusional he was a level 3 for so long Klaus and him are not even in the same tier brother.So Cole's delusion is nowhere near him and cole even gets to level 4.So yeah Klaus is cool as a villain but othen than that he is pretty pathetic too especially when you remember he is just another insecure asf guy like cole lol.So overall klaus is cool as a villain sure but that's where he stops and yeah his powers were cool too.

ItzSyther

Dec 3, 2018
Deryl is an actual genius tho whereas Klaus is a level 1 guy who got helped lol.He betrayed his best friend in Alice who actually helped him so nah.As for Cole he has a lot of right to be delusional he was a level 3 for so long Kalus and him are not even in the same tier brother.So Cole's delusion is nowhere near him and cole even gets to level 4.So yeah Kalus is cool as a villain but othen than that he is pretty pathetic too especially when yot remember he is just another insecure asf guy like cole lol.So overall kalais is cool as a villain sure but that's where he stops and yeah his powers were cool too.
Hard disagree on him being pathetic.

But in regards to Deryl being a genius, yeah he is but he did get cocky asf (multiple versions of him did in fact lol).

Cole 'had' the right to be cocky sure but he still lost to people below him even with a new level.

All his cockiness just to get his jaw ripped off and turned into a lab rat again :cry:

Sayajin2205

Apr 21, 2022
Hard disagree on him being pathetic.

But in regards to Deryl being a genius, yeah he is but he did get cocky asf (multiple versions of him did in fact lol).

Cole 'had' the right to be cocky sure but he still lost to people below him even with a new level.

All his cockiness just to get his jaw ripped off and turned into a lab rat again :cry:
Haha yeah that's a bad end to him worse than Klaus for sure idk what even Tanos will make of him.

4.80 star(s) 346 Votes