Gtdead

Jul 13, 2021
facepalm.

Literally the entire point of calling him a traitor is that he does NOT treat his commrades well at all.
Just look how he treated his former commrades. specifically, the ones he betrayed. like alice.
Alice, as his commrade, stole drugs from her father and gave him, for his own use only.
Instead he betrayed her and gave them to his father to reverse engineer and then they sold them to xanthe and then he tried to rape alice, murder her father, and so on and so forth.
And he has zero remorse over that. in his mind, he is entitled at exploiting his commrades

Also, he isn't treating oscar and danica well either.
he is treating them as tools.
danica is clearly crushing on him and he just plays with her feelings to manipulate her into serving him.
You are kinda blowing it out of proportion. Klaus didn't know that by helping his father he would do so much damage to Alice's family, that's all Dietz. From there on, there has been an ongoing war between Aldermans and Aldains and he is Aldain's second in command. Being an asshole is pretty much the job description. Alice isn't that much better than him if you look at her from her enemy's point of view (which is how we look at Klaus). For all we know, Klaus could be right about Marcus taking advantage of Aldains. Uplifting and taking advantage of someone aren't mutually exclusive things.

Also Danica just wanted his money. Both the monster report and Danica's dialogue in the showers after Gorgon tell us that this is the case.

As for having a choice between Alice and Klaus, I don't think MC has any reason to join the Aldains. It smells like being forced into mediocrity. Staying a freelancer seems more natural for his progression.

Last edited:

ItzSyther

Dec 3, 2018
You are kinda blowing it out of proportion. Klaus didn't know that by helping his father he would do so much damage to Alice's family, that's all Dietz. From there on, there has been an ongoing war between Aldermans and Aldains and he is Aldain's second in command. Being an asshole is pretty much the job description. Alice isn't that much better than him if you look at her from her enemy's point of view. For all we know, Klaus could be right about Marcus taking advantage of Aldains. Uplifting and taking advantage of someone aren't mutually exclusive things.

Also Danica just wanted his money. Both the monster report and Danica's dialogue in the showers after Gorgon tell us that this is the case.

As for having a choice between Alice and Klaus, I don't think MC has any reason to join the Aldains. It smells like being forced into mediocrity.
13iv3a.jpg

Gtdead

Jul 13, 2021
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Can you elaborate on how these things you mention confirm that MC will be sacrificed?
Also how do other things we know about her support the sacrificial angle? Namely:
1. She is apprehensive when MC asks if she will kill him during the last training event before mall.
2. She is searching for someone to give him "everything".
3. During Cole's flashback we learn that Ella has chosen MC.

Reactions: weezal

adanu

Mar 28, 2020
Can you elaborate on how these things you mention confirm that MC will be sacrificed?
Also how do other things we know about her support the sacrificial angle? Namely:
1. She is apprehensive when MC asks if she will kill him during the last training event before mall.
2. She is searching for someone to give him "everything".
3. During Cole's flashback we learn that Ella has chosen MC.
Have you seen both endings, first of all?

Gtdead

Jul 13, 2021
Have you seen both endings, first of all?
Yep.
Ella getting MC to Memory doesn't necessary mean that something bad will happen to MC.
Deadend6 has issues. Most people think that Ella kills MC, I don't. I think it's the same as deadend3.

Apr 17, 2024
What is the best way to beat Cole in his fourth evolution? I saw a guy saying it was easy, but I'm having trouble finding the outcome of this fight.
You need at least two victory points to beat him, with best results from getting at least three. There are a maximum you can get of four, so you can miss out on one and still be fine.You get one point for having a Power of 500 or above, and one victory point for having a Skill of 40 or above. From your choices, you get one victory point by choosing "Focus on my memories" when given an option for how to deal with Cole's heat aura before he evolves, and another victory point after he evolves by choosing to run instead of doing something unexpected or reaching for evolution yourself (that last option ends with him killing you). You should also choose the fast and risky plan over the slow and safe one, when given the option, as slow and safe is a trap.

The best result for beating Cole sees you defeating him in the final struggle on your own. If you only have two points, you'll start to get overpowered but will win with an assist by Deryl once he catches up with you. Sort of like the Valravn fight, where victory points determine whether you need and get a last minute save from Brianna. Either way, the outcome is the same: Cole survives, but extremely badly hurt with wounds that refuse to heal, and Tanos heavily implied to be using him as an experimental subject in the name of "fixing" him.

Reactions: SquallofNight

New Kid

Apr 2, 2018
Truly it depends how he would of handled it.

He could of easily had a point in their two separate paths that merged the 2 in a similar pathing later (variations of the same scene type beat)

Would've taken time but not that much more (thats just the scenes themselves not fights, that could add to it)

Although personally the time thing doesn't bother me considering how long he pumps into making em already (his work hours are insane).

While that scenario could be interesting, there's no way that WW could merge the one we got now and a Klaus one, the differences would be way too much for both to reconcile at any point due to a lot of reasons, but mainly:

1. Joining Klaus would make Alice and Michael hostile to us, and we would probably have to kill them in the climax of the arc (Damn that would be an awesome fight lol).

2. Charlie would be a lot more trusting towards us if we were working with Oscar, and that would throw a major wrench on Ella\SIN's.

3. We probably would have been recruited way earlier into HERO due to Klaus' dealings with Xanthe, and worked more closely with Tifanny too.

Just one of these alone would already make it a nightmare to integrate both paths into one, and this is just from the top of my head, I imagine that a lot more problems would start to crop up under more scrutiny, so yeah I have to agree that it was for the best that WW scrapped the idea.

ItzSyther

Dec 3, 2018
While that scenario could be interesting, there's no way that WW could merge the one we got now and a Klaus one, the differences would be way too much for both to reconcile at any point due to a lot of reasons, but mainly:

1. Joining Klaus would make Alice and Michael hostile to us, and we would probably have to kill them in the climax of the arc (Damn that would be an awesome fight lol).

2. Charlie would be a lot more trusting towards us if we were working with Oscar, and that would throw a major wrench on Ella\SIN's.

3. We probably would have been recruited way earlier into HERO due to Klaus' dealings with Xanthe, and worked more closely with Tifanny too.

Just one of these alone would already make it a nightmare to integrate both paths into one, and this is just from the top of my head, I imagine that a lot more problems would start to crop up under more scrutiny, so yeah I have to agree that it was for the best that WW scrapped the idea.
Well time to toss this in here since Weird already said on stream just a few hours ago (cause I asked and was still curious about da what ifs):

MC would've joined SIN if Klaus option remained (very unlikely what we have now would've even happened).

Idk how Weird would handle the HERO stuff if MC was apart of SIN but its nice to know what would've happened (who he'd join)

Last edited:

lorkdubo

Aug 19, 2022
Well time to toss this in here since Weird already said on stream just a few hours ago (cause I asked and was still curious about da what ifs):

MC would've joined SIN if Klaus option remained.

He said it would've been a lot of work which is the main reason he didn't go with it (well beyond the fact the game blew up) but thats what would've happened if he did decide to keep it in.
The decision to dictate the game direction to the people was bad, and it was good that it returned to WW. The last decision that was decided by vote was the Kenny one, right? If the other option was selected, and i remember it was a close one? It would have been a bitch to fix meaningfully.

ItzSyther

Dec 3, 2018
The decision to dictate the game direction to the people was bad, and it was good that it returned to WW. The last decision that was decided by vote was the Kenny one, right? If the other option was selected, and i remember it was a close one? It would have been a bitch to fix meaningfully.
Nah the last 'decision' was the Ella one.

To bring Ella in to help against Klaus or go it alone.

3D Novelist

Sep 17, 2020
What I'm wondering about this game. Except from the training which you have to do in time to not die, do I also have to do the character story events in time before they get unavailable do to main story continuation?

4.80 star(s) 346 Votes