XeroZero000

Apr 18, 2020
Yeah and if it's anything like Cole's evolution, MC's power should be able to influence outside forces and defy the laws of physics or the norms of how his power works, then obviously strengthening his transformation and making his moves more efficient... Still want him to master all his current moves though, he only ever fought using his body and memory trait once with Cole.
Sadly, I don't think there will ever be a 4th evolution for the MC until SH 2.

I think WW will probably tease us with the 4th evolution in the version 1.00 update, likely giving us a painful cliffhanger of the MC undergoing the 4th evolution or just after it finishes.

Gtdead

Jul 13, 2021
or he will make it a stupid fucking one again where the mc acts retarded and doesn't know to fucking actually use his imagination and get op shit. like his ass could try to get powers from other monsters like if he encounters valvaran or any monsters or even the pink one he could try to get their powers.
What are you talking about. MC can't steal powers.

JmTrad

Jun 2, 2018
Do you guys think we are gonna evolve? I mean we got the memories choices at the start of the cole battle and we got 40 power at the end of the update.
I believe Michael and Alice will evolve before MC.

im surprised there was an option to actually kill demi. Im curious to know if anyone chose to kill him and why
You get corruption points, in exchange you lose all his/her content in the future.

But anyway onto the big announcement!

The official discord is a den of racism and homophobia! The clear bias amongst the moderators and Weird's lack of fairly enforced rules has led the discord to....darker paths.

I along with some of the brothers here on F95 have forged an unofficial Discord server which unlike the official one has proper rules in place to ensure what goes on in the official discord will not occur on the unofficial one.

This way no one has to deal with assholes spamming hate speech and derogatory terms against groups of people based on their sex or race.

Ellaism will no longer have a death grip on how people do things...glory to the United Cults! Glory to Shadow! Glory to Mommy 4th!
Good luck bro, i moderated a big Discord channel for years (It was about Higurashi and Umineko), it was enough for me to get tired of Discord. I hardly use nowdays.

Last edited:

Ddlc

Jun 22, 2017
What are you talking about. MC can't steal powers.
The closest thing he ever had to "steal powers" was copying his heavy armor from Val and his scythe from the monster material that triggered his 3 evolution, no idea where someone would get the impression Mc "steals powers".

hrhr

May 13, 2019
Hey, I made another best girl poll. I don't remember if I shared it here or not last time, but might as well. Feel free to ignore it if you think it's done. I left out any characters that WW has explicitly said won't have content like Shadow, but I also left out characters who probably have no shot at coming back, like Posy Carter. You can vote for multiple girls if you're split. I consider "The girl everyone likes" to be more best girl than "The girl the most people like the most." where you might get a weird plurality of 20% of people like e.g. Amber more than any other girl, but 80% of people hate her. She has the largest dedicated fanbase, meanwhile Liz is 15% of people's #1, but 80% of people have her as their number 2. To me it seems Like Liz should win there, so the poll accounts for that.

Again, if you only love Lucy, just voting for her and only her won't give her an advantage or disadvantage if everyone else votes 30 times. Anyway,

Best Girl Poll circa 2024.
NYX HYPE NYX HYPE

ItzSyther

Dec 3, 2018
Shadow was also shot down. "You gotta let it go, mate."

And Mia was shot down based on her current design, which WW has said he'd probably change for 1.0.
If I recall correctly Weird says he lies sometimes about the info he gave up.

Which means he could of lied about Shadow.

No its not cope totally is heheh

But anyway even if he changes her design it doesn't change the fact...still no scenes.

He even said that, even if he changed her design it doesn't mean she'll get a scene (I see why, it'd be hard to insert her back into the plot).

The Pointman

Feb 16, 2023
Oh shit its JOSHY boi.

And no. The unofficial discord doesn't have rampant racism nor homophobia.

But Ol Joshy boi don't try nothin' round here. I'll have a field day.
So do you have proof of all this so called racism and homophobia or are you just acting pissy cause you don't like there opinions.

ItzSyther

Dec 3, 2018
So do you have proof of all this so called racism and homophobia or are you just acting pissy cause you don't like there opinions.
Literally go onto the official discord and use the search function to find some of the most common racial slurs used.

You can find it there, easily.

A certain word that ends with a hard R results in 965 results (used to be well over 1500 btw).
1720735955895.png

A certain racial slur that ends with a pulls up 5,852 results
1720735996959.png

A certain term used against those who like the same sex and ends with T pulls up 986 results.
1720736039698.png

So I mean its not 'opinions' its the fact that its so fucking rampant in regards to racism and homophobia that its legit out there in vast quantities.

And the people warned and 'banned' are let back in.

Even when they aren't they just make an alt (and the mods know its the same people...seen that one first hand lol)

Btw you don't have to take my words for any of this. Literally go on the discord and I'll be proven right :BootyTime:

4.80 star(s) 346 Votes