Sayajin2205

Apr 21, 2022
If Weird said the sky is green, does that make his words factual? Devs can be wrong, even about their own game. They're only human.

I love this game, but pretending dead ends are anything but your character dying without giving us actual context is just... ridiculous.
That's where you are wrong lol It's his story lol if he says the sky is green in superhuman then it would be lol that's the whole point.Also you were using a strawman argument it doesn't change anything start watching his streams where he tells about some stuff where the man himself said dead end doesn't mean mc always die sometimes it's a dead end for the plot.

Last edited:
Reactions: Snugglepuff

TheNPC

Jun 20, 2023
If Weird said the sky is green, does that make his words factual? Devs can be wrong, even about their own game. They're only human.

I love this game, but pretending dead ends are anything but your character dying without giving us actual context is just... ridiculous.

They do? Since Weird is the creator of the game, everything he said about it is fact. Sure, if he advertised the game is 100% realistic like our real world, then we can complain about the sky colour and what not. Even then, Weird could have use some excuses like it's a parallel world and the sky is green there and none of us can say anything against it.

But here we have people who can transform in all kind of creatures/chimeras, turn in living fire/lightning, monsters with human speech, some outer gods like entity. If you can't deny those things, then you can't deny whatever weird said about his "dead ends".

Last edited:
Reactions: Sayajin2205

TheNPC

Jun 20, 2023
It's a completely fair amount of time but shit... VN enjoyers have it rough
Yeah, the pain of waiting is unbearable, but at least for me I can endure it since I know weird delivers what he says.

Unlike some other devs who kept prolonging the updates, milking the game, or go straight up radio silent without any announcement:FacePalm:

New Kid

Apr 2, 2018
I wonder how messed up the human world will be when we get back from the monster world... or perhaps the monster world is like a hyperbolic time chamber and barely any time will have passed despite our excursion to find a new portal lasting a few months. Really hope it won't end right after we get back, but cliffhangers are getting worse with each update so I guess we should brace for that. And IIRC the next update will be the last one for quite a while right?

4.80 star(s) 346 Votes