Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
I didn't concede he isn't dead. Stop moving the goalposts.
Oh the hypocrisy, so sweet and bordering on irony too!

You've been corrected that Ella doesn't kill the MC in that ending, but because it's labelled a "Dead End" you changed it to "well he may as well be dead", and refusing to concede to the MC not being dead, which is literally you moving the goalpost.

I call bullshit on this argument. You are calling on morality as an argument. I am calling on ambition as an argument. Moving the goalposts to fit your narrative is bad faith.
Accusing others of moving goalposts is your "ace in the hole"... You've overplayed it and don't even understand when to use it anymore.

Zeca Suez

Jun 26, 2018
I call bullshit on this argument. You are calling on morality as an argument. I am calling on ambition as an argument. Moving the goalposts to fit your narrative is bad faith.
Consult a dictionary instead of beating a dead horse.

Ambition, treachery, Greed, Narcissism, Sociopath all have their own meanings.

It's like you don't even understand the character you are talking about.

Dark479

Dec 15, 2023
I didn't concede he isn't dead. Stop moving the goalposts.
I mean WeirdWorld is the creator of the story and if he said MC isn't dead then there isn't much room to argue really. Plus for a dead end it really doesn't matter either way. As for the whole moving the goal posts, well, they are his to move. He is free to make changes to the way the story progresses going forward. So far I think the main story is going quite well, at least a lot better than it has at times in the past(hated both Deryl arcs), but a dead end isn't worth lingering on too much, even if you think it's the worst ever and a massive irredeemable plot hole or whatever, it doesn't matter. It's just a dead end that ultimately bears no relevance to the main plot because it never happened or it wouldn't be a dead end.

Reactions: Snugglepuff
4.80 star(s) 346 Votes