Mazik0

Feb 17, 2019
Does anyone know how to do H-scene 10, 11 and 12 in the gallery?
H-scene 10: Buy the dildo from shopkeep and use it at night. Also needs to have learnt to transform into femMc.
H-scene 11: During the Kenny fight, if you have trained less than five times.
H-scene 12: After the Kenny fight, if you choose to devour him and have less than 8 power.

statue345

Jul 29, 2022
H-scene 10: Buy the dildo from shopkeep and use it at night. Also needs to have learnt to transform into femMc.
H-scene 11: During the Kenny fight, if you have trained less than five times.
H-scene 12: After the Kenny fight, if you choose to devour him and have less than 8 power.
You can also get scene 11 by choosing to attack the horde instead of finishing off Kenny at the end of the fight.

Dark479

Dec 15, 2023
Makes me remember Jake fight if you choose to kill all the guards. That was a lot of guns too.

View attachment 3867710 View attachment 3867711 View attachment 3867712 View attachment 3867713
Thanks for the images, these are things I would never see in my own game because I wouldn't typically choose to play as an enemy of humanity. It does look like the MC will use some more Deryl stones in the future and Deryl even says he's working on some stuff for the MC if I remember correctly. Wonder where that will go, would be fun if the MC found some way to recharge those stones on his own even if he couldn't create such things as that's not his power.

fetishgirl

Jan 13, 2019
Feels good to finally catch up what a ride its been. I do have a couple of questions from anyone who follows the dev.
Will this game have a sequel?
How will the current game end?
Will the more minor characters who played a massive role in the first half of the game ever be relevant again?

Easily one of my favorite stories on the site also glad to see the dev use the super powers more during sex scenes. MC x Nico was a lot of fun both narratively and sexually. I think this is one of the few erotic visual novels where I wouldn't mind too much if there was less sex because the story is so good overall.

Do have a couple of criticisms with power scaling though
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

It just seemed wild to me how strong he actually was when one of the strongest characters was easily beaten by him it wasn't even close. I guess the only thing that can explain it is that Deus has his own agenda and is purposely not giving HERO the best advice to help his own agenda. It just felt that don't use him properly at all according to the wiki thread on Bernhardt he only has 4 S rank kills??? How is his number so low when you see him beat something stronger than S with ease in fact so easily he couldn't even tell the difference until it was pointed out him.

Maybe I missed something but it as a long story so I wouldn't be surprised if I did. Otherwise great game curious to where it goes next as I heard the game is in its final arc.

Reactions: monk_56

Sayajin2205

Apr 21, 2022
Do have a couple of criticisms with power scaling though
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

It just seemed wild to me how strong he actually was when one of the strongest characters was easily beaten by him it wasn't even close. I guess the only thing that can explain it is that Deus has his own agenda and is purposely not giving HERO the best advice to help his own agenda. It just felt that don't use him properly at all according to the wiki thread on Bernhardt he only has 4 S rank kills??? How is his number so low when you see him beat something stronger than S with ease in fact so easily he couldn't even tell the difference until it was pointed out him.

Maybe I missed something but it as a long story so I wouldn't be surprised if I did. Otherwise great game curious to where it goes next as I heard the game is in its final arc.
On the topic of Bernie boy's strongest move being that powerful you can easily get on Malik having something similar Malik was about to use his Planck move and nyx told him to stop because it would destroy everything there as it would also easily bend reality so tbh the big three of Hero (Malik, Bernie,Henri) are all similar tiers even though obviously Bernie is the strongest(unless Henri fully embraces his powers)still they are all on different tier than the rest as the "eye" called them aberrants so those three are built different the only other aberrant is Deus himself as the eye called him one and it makes sense given how powerful Deus is even though he isn't level 5.As for Bernie only having four S class kills well S class are very rare and monster attacks weren't frequent back in the day and during the battle of diamonds the entire world was getting attacked by monsters so even though it's all fodder for Bernie he still needs to be there and kill them and also without using his strongest attacks as his strongest attack would fuck the place up but even with all that it's still a pretty weak argument as to why Hero doesn't function Better but oh well i guess everything can't be perfect in a story.

Last edited:

CrazyofHentai

Jan 1, 2024
Unlike Zara and Briar, Shen had no love for Cole or his petty tyranny.
View attachment 3872048

So be honest, you're just mad that someone kicked Cole's ass before you could.
View attachment 3872051
Shen seems like a good brother, I doubt that he came back simply for Cole, it's not impossible, but it's much more likely that Zara, like the lovesick idiot she is, convinced Briar to go and get Cole, and worried about his two brothers, Shen had no choice but to go along

Touching on the topic now, Zara is a dumb son of a bitch. Cole is nothing but a cocky, arrogant bastard, who uses his strength on anyone who contradicts him, while at the same time being the biggest coward in the world, not fighting against people stronger than him, and even knowing this, Zara is still in love with him! I hope they die

If my brother Brian stays alive at the end, it's all good

Reactions: SquallofNight

TheNPC

Jun 20, 2023
Shen seems like a good brother, I doubt that he came back simply for Cole, it's not impossible, but it's much more likely that Zara, like the lovesick idiot she is, convinced Briar to go and get Cole, and worried about his two brothers, Shen had no choice but to go along

Touching on the topic now, Zara is a dumb son of a bitch. Cole is nothing but a cocky, arrogant bastard, who uses his strength on anyone who contradicts him, while at the same time being the biggest coward in the world, not fighting against people stronger than him, and even knowing this, Zara is still in love with him! I hope they die

If my brother Brian stays alive at the end, it's all good
TBF you know the saying "Love is blind" so yeah
That aside, I'd also say that her "love options" are limited. From what we can see, the only one close to her are Ella and her friends. Among the friends Briar is the shy/cowardly/ackward guy, Shen pre lv4 is probably also a shy guy, which leave only Cole, who at the time is the strongest one of the four and is arrogance self-confident, girl probably dig that:sneaky:

CrazyofHentai

Jan 1, 2024
TBF you know the saying "Love is blind" so yeah
That aside, I'd also say that her "love options" are limited. From what we can see, the only one close to her are Ella and her friends. Among the friends Briar is the shy/cowardly/ackward guy, Shen pre lv4 is probably also a shy guy, which leave only Cole, who at the time is the strongest one of the four and is arrogance self-confident, girl probably dig that:sneaky:
Love has always been shit
Brian is certainly shy, now, I wouldn't say he's cowardly and clumsy, maybe clumsy, maybe
Shen would be quite similar at level 3, but not as much. Shen should, in fact, be basically what he is now, a focused and centered guy, someone who doesn't talk too much, and I say that because he's had some kind of personality change, he'd be someone who's arrogant and very violent, especially towards Cole, but no, even though he's evolved, he's not aggressive towards Cole even though he has the strength to do so

But back to the point, I hope Zara and Cole hold hands and go to hell
And my boy Brian gets a sexy girlfriend

4.80 star(s) 348 Votes