Uriel ☁

Nov 28, 2017
Indra is the chosen of which apostle?

Looks like the 2nd but he looks nothing like the thing that turned Michael, unless he was turned by an avatar of the 2nd itself :unsure:

Reactions: JmTrad

Dipasimaan

Feb 22, 2019
Indra is the chosen of which apostle?

Looks like the 2nd but he looks nothing like the thing that turned Michael, unless he was turned by an avatar of the 2nd itself :unsure:
Indra is heavily implied to be the 2nd chosen but not confirmed yet. Michael got turned by the 2nd himself, most probably the Apostles have several avatars at their disposal

Dark479

Dec 15, 2023
New monster bios (reward from a WW stream it seems)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Hmm...only A class. I wonder if this is going to be the next boss fight the MC will have to fight. We know the MC has to start beating foes more powerful than himself and S class are probably well out of reach for a level 3 but an A class seems like just about the right power level for what the MC has to be beating.

Uriel ☁

Nov 28, 2017
Indra is heavily implied to be the 2nd chosen but not confirmed yet. Michael got turned by the 2nd himself, most probably the Apostles have several avatars at their disposal
The most probable seems to me the 2nd (Power) and the 12th (Destruction).

But the new monster bios say the Asura worship chaos, which seems very aligned with the 12th, and Indra punished them for it as heresy. The opposite of chaos is order, aligned with the 1st (Authority) of which we don't know its chosen. :unsure:

SquallofNight

Jan 21, 2024
The most probable seems to me the 2nd (Power) and the 12th (Destruction).

But the new monster bios say the Asura worship chaos, which seems very aligned with the 12th, and Indra punished them for it as heresy. The opposite of chaos is order, aligned with the 1st (Authority) of which we don't know its chosen. :unsure:
Just to correct you a bit: 11th is Destruction (Evander), 12th is Creation (Devana, Deryl) and their combined trait is Chaos, that's why the Asura has so much of both. So Asura's more related to the 6th Arbiter, Chaos.

Last edited:

Ddlc

Jun 22, 2017
Last (and only) Asura our MC beat was already half dead, blinded and he was heavily assisted by Nico. Better hope he doesn't run into one by accident because with a min power of 3200, this will be a short fight unless we get some fantastic display of teamwork from the crew.
I wonder how much power Cole had at the peak of his fight against Mc/Deryl, HERO sends lvl 4 agents to hunt down A class monsters right ?
If Mc and his team won against Cole maybe they have what it takes to beat Asura, even if just barely, it would be a hell of a final boss for their time at the monster world.

KKStrider

Mar 26, 2020
I wonder how much power Cole had at the peak of his fight against Mc/Deryl, HERO sends lvl 4 agents to hunt down A class monsters right ?
If Mc and his team won against Cole maybe they have what it takes to beat Asura, even if just barely, it would be a hell of a final boss for their time at the monster world.
Maybe 2000ish? Evolving generally triples the player's power from where it was, and Cole had around 1000 MP/ME prior to evolving, but the gap between 3-4 is stated to not be as large as 2-3 or 4-5.

BubbaJubbs

May 29, 2021
I'm playing with the multi-mod for a relaxed playthrough and was wondering if it's good to gain corruption or not. Like, does it make you more evil or is it a flavor thing? I don't mind minor spoilers.

TheShelly

Dec 20, 2020
I'm playing with the multi-mod for a relaxed playthrough and was wondering if it's good to gain corruption or not. Like, does it make you more evil or is it a flavor thing? I don't mind minor spoilers.
sufficiently high corruption will allow the MC to partially understand Monster Language and allows access to unique Dead Ends that are quite Lore-Rich. It will also prevent you from doing certain emotional actions with the people close to him. Just keep yourself somewhere between 25 and 40 corruption if you dont want to get locked out of any content.

SquallofNight

Jan 21, 2024
At the moment, Corruption allows you to access secret dead ends and understand monsters' speech to some extent (25+ needed). As of last update, high levels of Corruption (40+) also prevents MC from showing affection in certain scenes (specifically in this last 2 updates, stops you from hugging mom and Amber) and make certain characters lose affection points (right now, Jake is the only one you lose point as far as i remember, if you have 6+ corruption BEFORE prison).

Reactions: BubbaJubbs

BubbaJubbs

May 29, 2021
At the moment, Corruption allows you to access secret dead ends and understand monsters' speech to some extent (25+ needed). As of last update, high levels of Corruption (40+) also prevents MC from showing affection in certain scenes (specifically in this last 2 updates, stops you from hugging mom and Amber) and make certain characters lose affection points (right now, Jake is the only one you lose point as far as i remember, if you have 6+ corruption BEFORE prison).
Ok, cool. is there a certain level of corruption where monsters become understandable or is it a situation where they become more intelligible as corruption increases? I wouldn't mind gaining some corruption to understand them, but I won't if it needs to be raised to a level that makes my guy more cold to others.

Reactions: SquallofNight

TheShelly

Dec 20, 2020
Ok, cool. is there a certain level of corruption where monsters become understandable or is it a situation where they become more intelligible as corruption increases? I wouldn't mind gaining some corruption to understand them, but I won't if it needs to be raised to a level that makes my guy more cold to others.
Like Squall said, minimum required is 25. You can raise it higher if you like, but if you dont want to be barred from hugging amber, keep it below 40.

SquallofNight

Jan 21, 2024
There's specific scenes, not all monsters are fully understandable now. If I remember correctly, you have some scenes with Mommy 4th, the Fox and some smaller cases. 20-25 is where we start to understand them, so keep it in mind to stay in the 30ish threshold (right now, 40 is the hard cap to not be blocked for content, 41 and above starts blocking you from huging).

Reactions: BubbaJubbs

BubbaJubbs

May 29, 2021
There's specific scenes, not all monsters are fully understandable now. If I remember correctly, you have some scenes with Mommy 4th, the Fox and some smaller cases. 20-25 is where we start to understand them, so keep it in mind to stay in the 30ish threshold (right now, 40 is the hard cap to not be blocked for content, 41 and above starts blocking you from huging).
Alright, looks like I'll become a bit corrupt then. Thanks for the quick and detailed information.

Reactions: SquallofNight
4.80 star(s) 348 Votes