BubbaJubbs

May 29, 2021
From what WW said, 1.0 will be the update after the next one. And is predicted to launch at the end of the year.
1.0 will not be the end of Superhuman. What we expect for 1.0 is a retouch and updated art in the early sagas.

My theory is that the cliffhanger of 1.0 will be they getting back to Earth and see everything destroyed because of the Black Moon.
I was wondering what 1.0 would feature. I'm glad to hear that there's still a long way to go before the story wraps up, I didn't think the dev could cover our final two evolutions, tie up all character plots, and deal with the twin gods all in one update. I actually never paid attention to the art change for the latter half of the game until you mentioned it, but I see there is a noticeable improvement in quality. I'm praying we get some romance/lewd scenes with Mia, she seems like a cute character.

KingAgamemnon

Aug 7, 2022
I was wondering what 1.0 would feature. I'm glad to hear that there's still a long way to go before the story wraps up, I didn't think the dev could cover our final two evolutions, tie up all character plots, and deal with the twin gods all in one update. I actually never paid attention to the art change for the latter half of the game until you mentioned it, but I see there is a noticeable improvement in quality. I'm praying we get some romance/lewd scenes with Mia, she seems like a cute character.
iirc someone estimated that based on how long we were at each stage, our next evolution would be in about two arcs or so. So there's getting back to Earth, then the next arc we probably evolve to level 4 after some big fight, presumably against whatever Dark Moon bullshit is happening while we're away.

Reactions: BubbaJubbs

ItzSyther

Dec 3, 2018
Hey boys and gals unfortunately the Fandom wiki was closed earlier today....but with that out of the way I wish to unveil the other wiki we were working on for a hot minute now (doesn't have all the fandom features....yet)

I'd very much appreciate it if you find any issues to correct them or inform one of the handy dandy members of the Miraheze staff to fix it if you are unable to.

Dark479

Dec 15, 2023
Hey boys and gals unfortunately the Fandom wiki was closed earlier today....but with that out of the way I wish to unveil the other wiki we were working on for a hot minute now (doesn't have all the fandom features....yet)

I'd very much appreciate it if you find any issues to correct them or inform one of the handy dandy members of the Miraheze staff to fix it if you are unable to.
I don't know how to fix this or who to contact or anything like that since I've never been involved with any wiki before. But I really hope this can be fixed. It would be a shame for a game this good to lose its wiki.

ItzSyther

Dec 3, 2018
I don't know how to fix this or who to contact or anything like that since I've never been involved with any wiki before. But I really hope this can be fixed. It would be a shame for a game this good to lose its wiki.
I already tried to appeal it, got denied.

Miraheze is the way to go as we don't have the same restrictions we did on Fandom.

If you'd ever like to contribute check the link in my prior post.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: SquallofNight

KingAgamemnon

Aug 7, 2022
Are you referring to a check depending on whichever you initially approach in the beginning?
Yeah. I know there's some minor checks like the Minyak surrendering if you are chosen by the third, but I have to imagine that as we get closer to the end whether you chose to be infected by the Third or the Fourth is going to play a bigger role.

BubbaJubbs

May 29, 2021
Yeah. I know there's some minor checks like the Minyak surrendering if you are chosen by the third, but I have to imagine that as we get closer to the end whether you chose to be infected by the Third or the Fourth is going to play a bigger role.
I personally don't think we'll see any major choices that depend on you being infected by one apostle or the other since no matter which you choose you're 50% body, 49% memory, and 1% something else. I think it'll just be relatively minor stuff like with the Minyak.

TheShelly

Dec 20, 2020
Making the Minyak submit has nothing to do with your monster parent, it checks for your corruption. If you have 7 or more corruption, you can make it submit by showing her your monster parent, be it either the 3rd or the 4th.

XanLing2

Jan 23, 2020

Why did it get taken down?

4.80 star(s) 348 Votes