JmTrad

Jun 2, 2018
Mia's character art will be completely changed in 1.0 which I suspect will solve the issue of her looking so young. So yeah, she will probably get sex scenes in 1.0 too. A lot of the early game art will be improved but Mia's appearance will change.
I wonder if he will change that much at the point of giving Mia a scene... I hope so but i find hard to believe.

Dark479

Dec 15, 2023
I wonder if he will change that much at the point of giving Mia a scene... I hope so but i find hard to believe.
We know Mia will undergo the greatest change of all as her character will be redesigned while the rest will only have updated art to make their earlier appearance more in line with later game art. And we know for a fact sex scenes will be added to earlier parts of the game. I don't think he would go so far out of his way to redesign Mia's look entirely if it was for nothing as he's not doing that for any other character.

BubbaJubbs

May 29, 2021
I'm (probably) near the end of what content is currently available and I've gotta say, the tropes of "This person/monster is too strong, come back later to (maybe) beat them or have someone save your ass" and "You think this person is dead? Tricked you, they're alive/have come back from near death!" has gotten kind of old. I've seen it now with Ella, Cole, Jake, The Twins, Klaus, and probably a few others I'm forgetting. Overall the game is fantastic, those two scenarios just seem to happen way too often imo. Anyone else feel the same or is it just a me thing?

Dark479

Dec 15, 2023
I'm (probably) near the end of what content is currently available and I've gotta say, the tropes of "This person/monster is too strong, come back later to (maybe) beat them or have someone save your ass" and "You think this person is dead? Tricked you, they're alive/have come back from near death!" has gotten kind of old. I've seen it now with Ella, Cole, Jake, The Twins, Klaus, and probably a few others I'm forgetting. Overall the game is fantastic, those two scenarios just seem to happen way too often imo. Anyone else feel the same or is it just a me thing?
It is a common trend with evolutions really where there is nothing like the imminent threat or death to trigger an evolution...evolution is not exclusive to imminent impending death but it sure is a good incentive for evolutions. So if you don't like that kind of thing then this might not be the right kind of game for you. I don't think we're done with that trend either...the MC at the very least will almost certainly get his 4th and even 5th evolution from near death experiences...and there will probably be more near death experiences where rejecting evolution is the correct answer. And then of course, evolution isn't exclusive to the MC, some more enemies might evolve and pull a reverse card on the MC when they are near death. Makes for really exciting and interesting storytelling but if that's not your cup of tea then you might not like the future of this game as I doubt that trend is stopping anytime soon.

BubbaJubbs

May 29, 2021
It is a common trend with evolutions really where there is nothing like the imminent threat or death to trigger an evolution...evolution is not exclusive to imminent impending death but it sure is a good incentive for evolutions. So if you don't like that kind of thing then this might not be the right kind of game for you. I don't think we're done with that trend either...the MC at the very least will almost certainly get his 4th and even 5th evolution from near death experiences...and there will probably be more near death experiences where rejecting evolution is the correct answer. And then of course, evolution isn't exclusive to the MC, some more enemies might evolve and pull a reverse card on the MC when they are near death. Makes for really exciting and interesting storytelling but if that's not your cup of tea then you might not like the future of this game as I doubt that trend is stopping anytime soon.
I still enjoy the story overall, I just feel like things get a bit stale when nearly every important superhuman enemy we face plays into those two tropes I mentioned. With how often they occur it takes some of the intensity out of the fight scenes since I know characters aren't actually gonna be dead or someone's gonna suddenly power up and force us to flee.

Ashley young

Dec 4, 2017
I'm trying to figure out what exactly each superhuman's powers are (the one's I've seen so far), so feel free to correct me if I get any of these wrong or give additional info.

MC: Advanced shape-shifting & mind reading
Ella: ???
Jake: Mind manipulation
Deryl: Creation of matter he understands
Danica: Unblockable cross projectiles
Oscar: Speed manipulation
Klaus: Energy manipulation
Alice: Gravity/Dark matter manipulation
Cole: Pyrokinesis
Nico: Teleportation/Reality distortion
Angelina: Healing/Energizing milk
Charlie: Rule creation/enforcement?
Bernhardt: Pressure/Wind Manipulation?
Clark: Energy creation/manipulation
Alexis: Iron creation/manipulation
Nyx: Necromancy/Soul manipulation?
Lucius: Self-replication
Tiffany: Light transformation
Demi: Illusions/Suggestions
Henrick: ???
Laurie: Crystallization
Del: Liquid creation
Lochan: Future sight?
Malik: Flame manipulation?
Michael: ???
Both Ella and MC are the spawns of the 3rd and the 4th, and share more or less the same powers. Ella is geared more towards the father (shape shifting / matter manipulation), whereas the MC is geared towards the mother (memory manipulation).

Reactions: BubbaJubbs

Black_Red_Sun

Mar 27, 2020
Both Ella and MC are the spawns of the 3rd and the 4th, and share more or less the same powers. Ella is geared more towards the father (shape shifting / matter manipulation), whereas the MC is geared towards the mother (memory manipulation).
Correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't the 4th Apostle, the Memory one, reject her?

There's a bad end early on if you reveal you have powers over memory to her.

Reactions: Gigachad

BubbaJubbs

May 29, 2021
Yeah Ella is the third spawn whereas mc can either be third spawn or fourth but will get the both traits anyways mc has 50 percent body and 49 percent memory and 1 percent something else due to Syla not being pure by the time she conceived Mc.
Does anything actually change depending on which apostle you approach in the beginning?

BubbaJubbs

May 29, 2021
Also, finally finished all of the current content and can't wait for 1.0 to come out. Anybody got suggestions for other things like this to play in the meantime?

Dark479

Dec 15, 2023
Also, finally finished all of the current content and can't wait for 1.0 to come out. Anybody got suggestions for other things like this to play in the meantime?
Deliverance has some similar vibes but the supernatural stuff is a lot more subdued until more than half way through the game and even then it doesn't take a ton of screen time and no actual combat is fleshed out much.

BubbaJubbs

May 29, 2021
Deliverance has some similar vibes but the supernatural stuff is a lot more subdued until more than half way through the game and even then it doesn't take a ton of screen time and no actual combat is fleshed out much.
I'll check it out, thanks. Superhuman seems pretty unique and well made, so I figured there wouldn't be much out there like it.

Reactions: Dark479

Sayajin2205

Apr 21, 2022
Does anything actually change depending on which apostle you approach in the beginning?
Dialogues have some changes depending on your apostle parent.Valravn and Aglaecwif refer to your apostle parent.Valravn is surprised why the third has another spawn as Ella exists .As for mc the power remains the same he is 50 percent body due to Stephen and 49 percent memory and 1 percent unknown due to Syla.

Last edited:

V2begone

Oct 5, 2023
Is the game nearing its end? I've just finished all available content and saw some people, including dev, talking about version 1.0 being next
It just seems there are way too many loose ends and plot developments left for just one or a few releases till the story is fully told, which makes me fear a rushed and poorly written ending

JmTrad

Jun 2, 2018
Is the game nearing its end? I've just finished all available content and saw some people, including dev, talking about version 1.0 being next
It just seems there are way too many loose ends and plot developments left for just one or a few releases till the story is fully told, which makes me fear a rushed and poorly written ending
From what WW said, 1.0 will be the update after the next one. And is predicted to launch at the end of the year.
1.0 will not be the end of Superhuman. What we expect for 1.0 is a retouch and updated art in the early sagas.

My theory is that the cliffhanger of 1.0 will be they getting back to Earth and see everything destroyed because of the Black Moon.

Dark479

Dec 15, 2023
Not even close. 1.0 is launching this year but that will not be the complete game...the game still has long to go before the end.

4.80 star(s) 348 Votes