Ass prefer

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2022
The game isn't nearly as bad as some of the tags might indicate. Some of those tags barely have any content and pretty much all of the bad stuff is avoidable, not that there is a lot that needs avoiding. Stuff like NTR you can(and should) avoid entirely since the game offers you a major choice that puts you on a boyfriend or NTR path with a character, if you choose the former you will never see any NTR. And the necro tag is just a technicality...at one point you'll have a couple chances to have sex with a somewhat sentient zombie, you can just say no and you won't miss on any other game content or anything. Beyond some rare and weird instances the bad tags don't really have much bearing on the game. The game itself is incredibly good, you should give it a chance.
I understand what you're trying to say. I don't care if there's a choice to avoid something, it's enough for me that it all exists.

Dark479

Dec 15, 2023
This is false unless WW decides to remove the morgue scene with Snow for the 1.0 update. MC can legit tit fuck a dead corpse. Though, you can still avoid it. That much remains true and obvious from the fact that you might not have even known about it.
Stop gaslighting people lmao. There is no "morgue scene" with Snow planned for 1.0 and 1.0 isn't even out yet.

Dark479

Dec 15, 2023
The scene exists, and it is when MC was in prison. He meant that there would be no scene if he decided to remove it, "it" meaning the past scene in prison, mind you, in the remaster, aka 1.0.
Shadow never appears in any of the prison scenes, Shadow isn't dead, and there is no possibility or branching path that can lead to Shadow dying either so there is no such scene. I also have the entire gallery unlocked with cheats and I'm pretty sure there is no such scene in there either.

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
Stop gaslighting people lmao. There is no "morgue scene" with Snow planned for 1.0 and 1.0 isn't even out yet.
Are you illiterate? Reread what my post said and then come back to me and see why your reply is full of ignorance. I said unless WW removes the Morgue Scene in 1.0 release, there will always be a full blown Necro scene in the game because of the Morgue scene. Stop using words you don't understand.

prison127~2.jpg
prison133~2.jpg prison134~2.jpg

I guess this scene where MC is tit fucking a corpse doesn't exist in game, huh?

Dark479

Dec 15, 2023
Are you illiterate? Reread what my post said and then come back to me and see why your reply is full of ignorance. I said unless WW removes the Morgue Scene in 1.0 release, there will always be a full blown Necro scene in the game because of the Morgue scene. Stop using words you don't understand.

View attachment 3930540
View attachment 3930541 View attachment 3930543

I guess this scene where MC is tit fucking a corpse doesn't exist in game, huh?
I have no idea where you even saw that. I can't recall ever running into even having the option for that scene.

lorkdubo

Aug 19, 2022
I have no idea where you even saw that. I can't recall ever running into even having the option for that scene.
It is a rare scene where you are not on Nikki's path or have a bad relationship with Jake. It was one of the two, but I don't remember.

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
Already covered this in the first response. You could've easily asked where it came from or said you didn't know instead.
That much remains true and obvious from the fact that you might not have even known about it.
It's one thing if you haven't seen the scene in game and genuinely don't know. But to say I'm gaslighting people because you lack information is legit some tomfoolery.

Ddlc

Jun 22, 2017
I'm pretty sure there are lots of things i missed even though i played the full game 5 times or so, basically everything that has to do with high corruption, except recently by using cheats just to see some scenes (dead ends).
But i honestly don't understand how just knowing some things exist in a game would be enough to not like it if they are avoidable and you can get a completely different story by not picking those choices, for example there are plenty games here where you have a "dark path" and a "light path", ranging from disturbing to wholesome, but the choices you don't make aren't part of your story :unsure:.

Dipasimaan

Feb 22, 2019
This is false unless WW decides to remove the morgue scene with Snow for the 1.0 update. MC can legit tit fuck a dead corpse. Though, you can still avoid it. That much remains true and obvious from the fact that you might not have even known about it.
Don't ever even think about removing that golden scene
glorytocorpsefuckers.jpg

4.80 star(s) 348 Votes