• We're currently performing maintenance on the search system, we'll get it back ASAP.

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
You can kill Jake no matter what. There is no requirement for that choice.
Drako meant they don't know if seeing the scene, or the amount of information up for grabs in said scene, depends on corruption. We've established, with tests, that higher corruption makes you able to understand monsters speaking, while lower corruption gets a garbbled mess.
Basically what Rutonat said. I'm never sure what's corruption locked or not while playing since I always have high corruption stats(except for my main but he's getting there). That Tower scene might be one of the corruption locked scenes. Rutonat also plays with little to no corruption, if I recall right, so they might not see it even if they did kill him.

Rutonat

Sep 28, 2020
*The story that Demi told, of her and Clover's history gave me a bit to speculate on. The bullying was INTENSE, and climatically hugely criminal, the while Clover was soft on them but ultimately didn't stop it even at the climax. Demi's very naïve: they've rationalized all that, as if they can't accept the notion of malice.
Or it's the... Fuck I forgot how it's called... The same thing that happens to women beaten to shit by their husband, but who keep defending them and ultimately running back to them when other people try to save them. Though in Demi's case, there's likely some psychological stuff going on with them likely not being psychologically able to face the fact they were being (essentially) tortured for fun. Facing and accepting that type of stuff can destroy someone if they aren't strong enough mentally.

*When the monster finds them burnt, and bound in the sun it there's more to think on. The nature of the monster perhaps taking pity on them; If Demi had taken a pill and didn't know or think to tell us, or just chance the monster found her.
Likely just chance. After all, not all superhumans are created by Ella. She didn't create the people at HERO, and herself. Demi's probably just one of the "natural superhuman" so to speak.

*There's also each person who'd taken part in it disappearing save for Clover which makes one wander if that was on Clover's or the Monsters initiative and it just spared her or even tasked her with protecting Demi as recompense.
Ho that one's easy. It's clearly Clover going full yandere on each of them. I thought the subtext on that one was pretty obvious. Clover very likely decided to lure out each of the bully and deal with them someway or another.
She has, so far, pretty much all of the telltale signs of a yandere : obsessive to the extreme, no regards for decency or morality, a disregard for the object of their obsession's opinion in a "I know what you need best" type of deal, a tendency to violence with anyone they deem too close, and often ends up with extreme measures like kidnapping and locking up the person they're obsessed with.
And given this game, if it was a pure horror game and not also smut, it's likely Clover could go so far as to maim Demi to prevent them from fleeing (seen that in another yandere based hentai game, the girl ended up cutting off the guy's legs and arms to prevent him from running away again).
So yeah, Clover definitely either killed the bullies herself, or led them to their death one way or another.

*For Clover's part, apart from having a great deal of guilt for not protecting Demi, she fucked off and got yoked, before returning to protect them. Demi's ability probably fan's the fire, but Clover seems aware of what Demi is and seeks to protect them not only from external harm, but from their naivete of human nature. Like seeing herself as Demi's only true ally because of their past before turning and taking extra measures not only from guilt but also because Demi failed to recognize the malice for what it was or hold it against any of them.
Possible. Though if by "aware of what Demi is" you mean superhuman, I doubt it. I don't doubt that her guilt and Demi's power threw oil in the fire though, but I think there's something else going on in her head that made the whole cocktail to explosive.

Basically what Rutonat said. I'm never sure what's corruption locked or not while playing since I always have high corruption stats(except for my main but he's getting there). That Tower scene might be one of the corruption locked scenes. Rutonat also plays with little to no corruption, if I recall right, so they might not see it even if they did kill him.
No corruption at all !
My proud boy is still at an absolute 0 corruption so far. Though if the Sponsor guy's trying to kidnapp/NTR Liz, I might bloody my hands and not regret it.
Same with Neil actually.

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
RightO, been thinking on the new content my self and went back through the game again to see if there's any threads I missed. Here's some thoughts.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Well got a-lot more thoughts but it takes time to articulate and format this shit, so I'll just leave this for now.
For the Clover bit, she's giving off some Yandere vibes and I believe she's the one that killed the bullies.

As for Demi becoming a superhuman, I would say she didn't take a pill. The pill in general isn't needed to become one. It's just to lure them to you. What happened to her was basically a game of luck or misfortune. She was turned like how Danica, Alice, and Angelina were. Just a chance encounter.

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
No corruption at all !
My proud boy is still at an absolute 0 corruption so far. Though if the Sponsor guy's trying to kidnapp/NTR Liz, I might bloody my hands and not regret it.
Same with Neil actually.
Meanwhile, my main mc is slowly becoming a full blown corruption slut. The power points gained helps him cope with his insanity.

Incombat

Apr 27, 2017
Ho that one's easy. It's clearly Clover going full yandere on each of them. I thought the subtext on that one was pretty obvious. Clover very likely decided to lure out each of the bully and deal with them someway or another.
She has, so far, pretty much all of the telltale signs of a yandere : obsessive to the extreme, no regards for decency or morality, a disregard for the object of their obsession's opinion in a "I know what you need best" type of deal, a tendency to violence with anyone they deem too close, and often ends up with extreme measures like kidnapping and locking up the person they're obsessed with.
And given this game, if it was a pure horror game and not also smut, it's likely Clover could go so far as to maim Demi to prevent them from fleeing (seen that in another yandere based hentai game, the girl ended up cutting off the guy's legs and arms to prevent him from running away again).
So yeah, Clover definitely either killed the bullies herself, or led them to their death one way or another.
ditto on the yandere, I also bet my socks it's Clover who did all the bullies in. Makes me kinda terrified of either how bad the police in this world is, or how smart Clover actually is to plan out and cover up a string of murders without getting caught. Any theories on why she reacted to MC with some kind of fever/arousal? Looks like she got some monster infection going on herself(doubt it's the MC himself, no other npcs reacted this way). Though her obvious confusion of it ruined my previous theory that Clover and Demi were both infected by duality-type monster, or monsters in parasitic/symbiotic relationship themselves. Nvm, just plain old yandere. Shame, would be interesting to see some inter-monster affairs. I guess Ravenface will have to deliver.

No corruption at all !
Same with Neil actually.
Liz route is actually finished , so you can go replay the side days to see what's going with that whole deal.

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
Or it's the... Fuck I forgot how it's called... The same thing that happens to women beaten to shit by their husband, but who keep defending them and ultimately running back to them when other people try to save them. Though in Demi's case, there's likely some psychological stuff going on with them likely not being psychologically able to face the fact they were being (essentially) tortured for fun. Facing and accepting that type of stuff can destroy someone if they aren't strong enough mentally.

Likely just chance. After all, not all superhumans are created by Ella. She didn't create the people at HERO, and herself. Demi's probably just one of the "natural superhuman" so to speak.

Possible. Though if by "aware of what Demi is" you mean superhuman, I doubt it. I don't doubt that her guilt and Demi's power threw oil in the fire though, but I think there's something else going on in her head that made the whole cocktail to explosive.

No corruption at all !
Same with Neil actually.
Where are you seeing stats? You looking in the console? Or do I need to restart to get an updated ui or something?

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
Where are you seeing stats? You looking in the console? Or do I need to restart to get an updated ui or something?
Top left in the menu. You see stats for the women(and men), power lvl, corruption and how many events you completed. You don't need to restart.

Reactions: Rutonat

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
Erm...after loading my save in the current update i get "thats all folks" and thats it. According to the changelog there should be a whole week o_O

Reactions: TiffanyMonroe

Luckzor

May 2, 2017
So... This update was some kind of fix for something or what? Because for me and others that tried this update the game ends right after Mia wakes up, just like the previous version.

YepperCause

Dec 23, 2017
So, am I alone in disliking Deryl after the most recent update? He's a guy who already had everything (handsome, athletic, Batman-tier genius and willpower, hung like a horse) and the moment it turns out that he has access to powers he reveals that he straight up thinks he's better than the MC. And, in universe, he's basically right.

Before the game starts, Deryl is constantly taller and stronger and more attractive and more popular and more intelligent (etc.) than the MC. And the flashback reveals that when Deryl was much bigger than MC, he used to kick the shit out of MC on the regular. Sure, he has home issues, but so does MC. And, at that time, MC is short as shit, has fucked up eyes, no friends, Deryl is fucking everything that moves, and Deryl won't leave it alone. Sure, MC also engages. But this is totally asymmetric. The game and narrative treat this like the two characters, Deryl and MC, deciding to stop fighting is a symmetric decision. It isn't, though. Deryl choosing for a year to not be the figuratively bigger kid despite being the literally bigger kid is fucked. And, after finding out how much Deryl thinks of himself it doesn't seem like he keeps MC around as a friend. It seems like he keeps MC around to make himself look better in comparison.

And then, in the story he just gets access to Batman-tier planning and foresight. Everything that happens to him he's already planned for. He has whatever traps he needs on hand to win any encounter, and MC isn't allowed to be smart in order to make Deryl look better. He thinks he can just willpower his way out of being mindcontrolled and I guess he's right. And after the mind control is lifted, Deryl takes back control and instead of defusing the fight he just wants to fight MC, again to prove he's better than MC (which, naturally, he is). Again, I guess I'm supposed to think this is cute or something, but I've seen enough bad ends in this game to know that either character could have accidentally died in a super fight at any time, and the MC still gets burned and stabbed many, many times in the fight and that still hurts him. Deryl is a fucking prick.

In the end, I didn't want to know how to save Deryl. I just wanted him dead or at least out of my life. I stopped playing for several days despite loving the game overall because I realized you weren't going to be given any real options for dealing with Deryl, probably ever. Based on what others are saying, I guess my options are going to be saving Deryl and sacrificing someone else or Deryl just magically saves himself because, again, he's comically super intelligent and capable and doesn't even need help.

Mr_Sel

Mar 16, 2018
Deryl is a fucking prick.
1) Superhumans are most likely, by design, destined to fight each other
2) Big part of the characters in this game are pricks at best, psychopaths/monsters at worse and that includes MC. Sure, many of them are friendly and likable but these are NOT nice people. Deryl has a shitty character, so sue him, but at least he is aware of what is going on and chooses to stick around.
Twins or Mia on the other hand are clueless and yet what does the MC do? Invites them and some of his other friends to a party with a mob princess and her murderous childhood friend. <slow clap>

(BTW I love Alice and Michael as characters)

Let's be honest, MC is the same egoistic prick Deryl is, he just sells it better ;)

Mr_Sel

Mar 16, 2018
Mia does know (in part) what is going on because Jake told her that both He and MC have some sort of powers
She's aware of superpowers, but not much of what is actually going on. She the naive kind of genius, while Deryl is actually potential supervillain ;)

4.80 star(s) 346 Votes