• We're currently performing maintenance on the search system, we'll get it back ASAP.

Crosaith.

Nov 18, 2017
Happy I finally got around to playing this. Played the evil route and it was fucking amazing. The dead ends kinda sucked, but I appreciate having the option to kill certain characters.

Have a couple minor issue's though.
1) Game said my character lost his virginity to Liz, but my character fucked Angelina first. I like Liz more, so it's not that big of an issue. ;)
2) Could you add more morning events? I had to repeat the same shop or glory hole scene over and over again. Ideally, there should always be at least one new option during a selection.

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
Ella best girl. You CAN'T change my mind. Still can't quite put my finger on what she's after, but I suspect it's something huge.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Gonna be a brave new world soon.
One of my favorite scenes is when you are having sex with ella and she asks if you regret it... you can go all "I didn't ask for it"
but you can also say fuck no, you love your powers and wouldn't give it up for the world.
and ella is really happy and ratchets things up a notch with cuntcle sex.
I loved that bit of dialog so much. I think it wonderfully sets the tone of this game, you absolutely can enjoy your powers and be happy to have them. No need to mope and brood all the time

yea, I am a bit annoyed at ella at times. But at the same time I view things relatively positively. Because in the end of the day she gave me super powers, has been guiding me to evolve, and every time we interact teaches me neat tricks on how to grow my power.
1. initial power granting
2. teaches me how to form metal
3. teaches me how to modify others and compress corpses
4. teaches me about evolution
5. teaches me that I can gorge up on meat before battle to act as a second energy source (this one just added after she heals mia)

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
I'm different now when it comes to Ella. While I don't hate her(on my main), I definitely don't trust her like I used to and I put her at a distance. I'm at the point where I trust my monster parent more than her. The 4th didn't just let us continue to be manipulated by Jake and the 1st. Meanwhile, Ella not only told the enemy about us, but actively kept directing him and others towards us. Then she proceeds to gaslight us like it's our own fault when she purposely put us at a disadvantage.

Her excuse is "it's to help us get stronger". I didn't need her help when I crushed Kenny, Danica, Klaus, and Minyak. Sure, she gave pointers but I executed those victories on my own and I'll never give her credit for any of it. She wants me to be strong? Then she should stay out of my way and let me progress. I trampled Jake even when at a disadvantage while she was off somewhere plotting. She should've got the message that I don't need her.

On my evil path, she will die and everyone she holds dear to her. My mc here truly goes with the "strong dictates the weak" that she loves to preach. He's cold and heartless to any potential threat. The only thing that'll save her and her allies are dead ends. This version of my mc will truly embrace his monster side. I hope she won't regret what she created when we're finally the same lvl because I definitely won't let her get away with toying with my life.

That's how I play my evil mc. My main on the other hand isn't good or evil. His goal is power and he'll help/protect all of his circle of lovers, friends, and allies that he deems trustworthy and worth the effort. He won't attack unless he's provoked or someone crosses his bottom line. I have different mindsets for each of my playthroughs. That said, I'll probably never do a Good/0 Corruption playthrough. I'm too much of a Power Point Pervert. If there's a point to be gained I'm there, gimme gimme! :KEK:

MuleCurse

May 8, 2017
The last update had some real surprises for me.

One, my theory on Jake being a double-payload bomb turned out true,
Two, my theory on intelligence being incredibly important to a superhuman confirmed.
Three, Ella knows a lot more than I expected. That one dead end where some monster attacks you and Ella, Ella dies offscreen, and the monster kills you after that made me think Ella is playing with forces she doesn't understand.
I still think Ella plays with forces she doesn't understand, but she knows stuff on a deeper level for sure. Captured monsters, digging up weird buried stuff... she is probably aware of the stuff you only find out in heavy corrupted playthroughs.

Also just the general flashback stuff with Deryl and how he and the MC became friends. (y)

Last edited:

DipYourFingersOnMyAss

Jan 13, 2019
We dont know why she wants you to be stronger though even if she wants to take it we dont know if that is for her own personal gain or if shes doing it because she thinks its the best way to beat whatever the "final boss"ends up being. Even more so now since she is at her final evolution and has also told us that once you hit it you dont gain any new powers its just how you use them.

No matter how you feel about it if MC is the one to kill her we are very likely to be given a choice in the matter so she needs to somehow be redeemed in universe (unless MC tells everyone he saved her just for sex). She is far from my favorite character so I dont really care how her story ends but I also recognize that (in the good boi route) unless she is directly attacking MC friends MC will get to choose to spare her.

Thinking back MC is the only one who has gotten two and Ella even sees that there are two (as well as MC saying them instead of it) but doesn't seem to care at all. The only other time two monsters has been mentioned was to Micheal and that was just taking another pill if he killed the first one. I wonder if they just wanted to have a choice/scene in the very early release of the game or if that will ever come back into play?
Yes it affect certain scene which monster choose to infect you
Example:in klaus mansion when you get taken hostage,If you choose the fourth(Mother)you must cut below the collar otherwise its a dead end
but with the third(father)you must choose to cut above the collar to escape
and also in the prologue if you choose to go left then the fourth inject your dick otherwise its the third that inject your head

• Thinking Face
Reactions: DrakoGhoul

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
Example:in klaus mansion when you get taken hostage,If you choose the fourth(Mother)you must cut below the collar otherwise its a dead end
and also in the prologue if you choose to go left then the fourth inject your dick otherwise its the third that inject your head
I think you have them confused. With 4th you have to cut above the collar or you die. I mostly main the 4th so I remember that part well. Alice's dad asks you if you want him to pick up your head but you refuse as your body lays there headless with the collar. I'll have to double check the 3rd since I only played through that once.

Reactions: Luckzor

masonwile

Dec 2, 2019
Even more so now since she is at her final evolution and has also told us that once you hit it you dont gain any new powers its just how you use them.
I wouldn't consider Ella to be a very reliable narrator. Leaving aside her fickle nature, one of the earliest dead ends reveals that she is nowhere near as knowledgeable regarding monster affairs as she believes.

Her excuse is "it's to help us get stronger". I didn't need her help when I crushed Kenny, Danica, Klaus, and Minyak. Sure, she gave pointers but I executed those victories on my own and I'll never give her credit for any of it. She wants me to be strong? Then she should stay out of my way and let me progress. I trampled Jake even when at a disadvantage while she was off somewhere plotting. She should've got the message that I don't need her.
Hmmm, just my opinion of course, but I think Ella's apparent lack of support in developing the MC's powers is more a result of lacklustre writing. Don't get me wrong, the exposition in this VN is several cuts above most of the games on this site, but it often feels like WW attempts to emphasize certain character traits, only they don't do enough. In Ella's case, her dialogue seems to imply that she wants to instill a sense of urgency in the MC so that he may better train his powers. Unfortunately, none of the training sessions reflect this well enough. I'd expect the training sessions to consistently refer to previous incidents as (partial but significant) motivation to become stronger.

Monster parent choice is irrelevant in that scene. Always cut above collar.

MuleCurse

May 8, 2017
I wouldn't consider Ella to be a very reliable narrator. Leaving aside her fickle nature, one of the earliest dead ends reveals that she is nowhere near as knowledgeable regarding monster affairs as she believes.
I'm guessing she knows a lot about some past monster event or perhaps the war that allowed the world-government to steamroll all other factions, hence why she was digging in the mines, but she doesn't actually know the goals or true strength of the monsters.

Rutonat

Sep 28, 2020
Weeell I'm finally done with the new content.
And took a day or so to digest it all.
Also I'm too lazy to go back and read all that's been discussed and that I ignored as to not get spoiled until I was done... :KEK:

Might as well share what's on my mind, will react those who will.

Food for thoughts.

Ended up putting spoilers to make the post less of a gigantic wall of text. Might have forgotten to mention some stuff as well, so don't hesitate to ask questions. All the same, comments and personal reflexions toward anything I mentionned are welcome.

Oh yeah, I forgot one thing : The art improved on some of the pics. Especially with the Light and Shadow usage. It's pretty impressive to see.

Rutonat

Sep 28, 2020
If you let me, Clover being so obsessed is possible is because Demi power, not because she is a psycho.
Just saying.
Well yes but Demi also mentionned tonning their power down, especially on her. I feel like there's something else at play here... Also, when Demi wasn't yet able to control their power, Clover was the only person that far gone with them. Nobody else went that far off the ledge of sanity...

Reactions: Dysphorika

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
Weeell I'm finally done with the new content.
And took a day or so to digest it all.
Also I'm too lazy to go back and read all that's been discussed and that I ignored as to not get spoiled until I was done... :KEK:

Might as well share what's on my mind, will react those who will.

Food for thoughts.

Ended up putting spoilers to make the post less of a gigantic wall of text. Might have forgotten to mention some stuff as well, so don't hesitate to ask questions. All the same, comments and personal reflexions toward anything I mentionned are welcome.

Oh yeah, I forgot one thing : The art improved on some of the pics. Especially with the Light and Shadow usage. It's pretty impressive to see.
For the Jake and Mia thing, Ella saves her regardless and she has amnesia no matter what. Basically like I said last update, Jake isn't really needed. He already undid the damage on her so really it was up to the MC or Ella. It did bother me though that Ella was the one to do it. Like all that practicing and she just swoops in and steals the glory.

Also for killing Jake, if you want to know, there's details about the 1st and some cosmic shit going down. If you have a save, you should choose the kill option to see it. Not sure if corruption is needed or not there though.

Reactions: PerpetuallyAmiss

Rutonat

Sep 28, 2020
For the Jake and Mia thing, Ella saves her regardless and she has amnesia no matter what.
I didn't mean the amnesia might be for Jake losing and surviving. I meant for losing, period.

Basically like I said last update, Jake isn't really needed. He already undid the damage on her so really it was up to the MC or Ella. It did bother me though that Ella was the one to do it. Like all that practicing and she just swoops in and steals the glory.
I fully agree. It would have been nice if the MC had been the one to do it.
Could also have been nice for Mia to understand he was the one doing it while gradually gaining back consciousness. Imagine having her in the know while she gets all screamy and yelly when excited about something. It would have been hilarious.

Also for killing Jake, if you want to know, there's details about the 1st and some cosmic shit going down. If you have a save, you should choose the kill option to see it. Not sure if corruption is needed or not there though.
I might. I'm usually a "stick with my choices" type of player, so I haven't done a second run going for different ones or checked different major choices, but since a lot of lore hint seems hidden behind some of those...

You can kill Jake no matter what. There is no requirement for that choice.
Drako meant they don't know if seeing the scene, or the amount of information up for grabs in said scene, depends on corruption. We've established, with tests, that higher corruption makes you able to understand monsters speaking, while lower corruption gets a garbbled mess.

Reactions: DrakoGhoul

Deleted member 2553135

Jul 3, 2020
Drako meant they don't know if seeing the scene, or the amount of information up for grabs in said scene, depends on corruption. We've established, with tests, that higher corruption makes you able to understand monsters speaking, while lower corruption gets a garbbled mess.
My mistake. I thought it was the other way. Thanks

Reactions: Rutonat
Jun 25, 2017
RightO, been thinking on the new content my self and went back through the game again to see if there's any threads I missed. Here's some thoughts.

Well got a-lot more thoughts but it takes time to articulate and format this shit, so I'll just leave this for now.

4.80 star(s) 346 Votes