Jan 5, 2019
I didn't miss a skill point, at least not accidentally. It's intended. The skill point that I don't have is because I traded it for the Power Point against Michael during the first time training. As for all of the power, most of it comes from doing some corruption options and completing some side quests.

As for understanding the speech and seeing your Monster Parent during the Minyak fight, you'll have to kill Bailey and/or Danica to get enough corruption for those scenes. I only did that on my High Corruption playthrough since lives don't really matter for my MC on that play style.
Whoa what you can understand monster if your high corruption? o.0 I'm very curious what story stuff you can gleam and even more so what's going on with the new bad end tossed in there somewhere, but I really haven't wanted to go high corruption past getting to fight Ella for a bad end -_- its just a lot XD

Edvin

Jun 3, 2017
I support Micheal and I don't think he'll side with anyone. However I do worry he'll want to have a death fight with the MC because he wants a good fight and there won't be a way to get out of it.
In fact, I think Michael will be against everyone in the end.

He enjoys fighting powerful enemies too much.
He doesn't care about power and has no hidden plans.
If he becomes a Superhuman too, he will need a much stronger opponents to stay satisfied.

Allan Trumbull

Forum Fanatic
Sep 10, 2021
In fact, I think Michael will be against everyone in the end.

He enjoys fighting powerful enemies too much.
He doesn't care about power and has no hidden plans.
If he becomes a Superhuman too, he will need a much stronger opponents to stay satisfied.
He is a psycho!!

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
Whoa what you can understand monster if your high corruption? o.0 I'm very curious what story stuff you can gleam and even more so what's going on with the new bad end tossed in there somewhere, but I really haven't wanted to go high corruption past getting to fight Ella for a bad end -_- its just a lot XD
Not fully. It's still gibberish and only in maybe like 5 scenes max(probably 3). If you're going for a heavy corruption build, don't fight Ella there and you'll get to keep your points high. If you're not a fan of Danica(Blue Cross chick) or Bailey(Zombie Girl) then just kill one of them to get the scenes. I killed both because I'm more evil on my High Corruption playthrough.

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
Not fully. It's still gibberish and only in maybe like 5 scenes max(probably 3). If you're going for a heavy corruption build, don't fight Ella there and you'll get to keep your points high. If you're not a fan of Danica(Blue Cross chick) or Bailey(Zombie Girl) then just kill one of them to get the scenes. I killed both because I'm more evil on my High Corruption playthrough.
I kinda like Danica.
And zombie girl is a riot. I love the new scenes she got. "Boss can I eat him", all my kek.
I am kinda disappointed we send her off on her own to meet her parents. Kinda worried she will kill them or say something she shouldn't. Plus I was sure it was going to be hilarious.

Her little blips of personality that slip out occasionally are really nice too. Like she is starting to remember things from when she was a human.
Plus I really have a soft spot for some minor monsters

UnDeaD_CyBorG

Apr 6, 2018
So, I downloaded the game, unpacked it, and when I try to run the exe, it opens for a few seconds, then immediately closes.
I don't see any obvious crash logs or anything.
I didn't keep the fps counter on, either. Any obvious possible causes?

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
I kinda like Danica.
And zombie girl is a riot. I love the new scenes she got. "Boss can I eat him", all my kek.
I am kinda disappointed we send her off on her own to meet her parents. Kinda worried she will kill them or say something she shouldn't. Plus I was sure it was going to be hilarious.

Her little blips of personality that slip out occasionally are really nice too. Like she is starting to remember things from when she was a human.
Plus I really have a soft spot for some minor monsters
I like both of them too. I only killed them on my side saves. My Main doesn't kill any women, if he can help it. As for Bailey's new scenes, it was hilarious how she was scared of Shadow(?)(Emily's Dog). I told her she can eat that guy when they left.

As for my blue cross wifey, Danica, she's still MIA. I hope she gets a huge evolution buff when she returns. I want to see how the reunion between those two turn out. I imagine she tries to kill him(playfully) for cutting her eyes. She should be done healing all of that by now with that 2 month time skip this update.

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
I like both of them too. I only killed them on my side saves. My Main doesn't kill any women, if he can help it. As for Bailey's new scenes, it was hilarious how she was scared of Shadow(?)(Emily's Dog). I told her she can eat that guy when they left.
My guess is that she will get a big boost to her cognition.
If she eats him, she will get a lot of his memories on understanding how humans work.
If she instead goes to visit her parents, she will recall a lot of things as we have noticed before that being exposed to certain things makes her recall things from when she was alive

Same result, but a different path. One of them is more corrupt...
That said, I really really was tempted to let her eat that guy.
As for my blue cross wifey, Danica, she's still MIA. I hope she gets a huge evolution buff when she returns. I want to see how the reunion between those two turn out. I imagine she tries to kill him(playfully) for cutting her eyes. She should be done healing all of that by now with that 2 month time skip this update.
Ha, I am getting a very strong Hagrid vibes here.
> Danica: DIE DIE DIE!
> MC: daww. isn't she such a playful little cutie

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
Ha, I am getting a very strong Hagrid vibes here.
> Danica: DIE DIE DIE!
> MC: daww. isn't she such a playful little cutie
The MC would then proceed to affectionately call her Dani, which she would hate on the outside but love on the inside. I'm joking but that would be the most strangest enemy to lover interaction in game. :KEK:

Edvin

Jun 3, 2017
She should be done healing all of that by now with that 2 month time skip this update.
Although all Superhumans have accelerated healing, I'm not sure they can grow limbs or regenerate things like eyes unless they are a physical type of Superhuman. But I can say with 100% certainty that MC could fix her damaged eyes.

Last edited:

Deleted member 2553135

Jul 3, 2020
If I drop my save or "persistent" file into the new version will it work and remember my read text?
You will only need to drop the persistent file I believe for it to remember your read text (in the saves folder).

However, if you are on Windows, Renpy creates a backup of all saves and persistent files even if you delete the game. Not sure about Mac and Linux, but I would assume on them also.

Reactions: PerpetuallyAmiss
Feb 7, 2021
Can MC even be NTR/Cucked by regular humans? Gameplay wise its our choice ofc but in universe MC could kill almost any normal human even right when he gets his powers.
He never even got cucked so far as none of the girls are his
But Liz I guess "cucks" him in some avoidable scenes

Personally I don't even like those "cucking games". I just want to see scenes between the other characters too just as much as I like to see them between MC and other characters

MuleCurse

May 8, 2017
So that big fight... :BootyTime:

Good stuff. Previous fights like the big mafia fight were good too, but a bit too messy and dark in some artwork. This one was just great. Just *pinches fingers like a chef* great artistic improvements.

4.80 star(s) 346 Votes