Edvin

Jun 3, 2017
Just because someone is powerful and potentially dangerous does not mean they should be destroyed if they currently do not present an active danger, which Jake doesn't at the moment.
Under normal circumstances, I would agree, but not in the case of mind control.

The MC himself could launch some nukes with his power of shapeshifting and memory viewing, yet that's not reason enough to justify his death. What you say only leads to a slippery slope where all power must be at the control of the MC to be allowed to exist, which is just tyranny with extra steps.
Honestly, if I were the head of state and knew about the existence of the MC, I would order his liquidation.
He may not be as dangerous as Jake, but it's still a top-level security risk.

People like Alice or Oscar are very strong and dangerous but they are not a global threat.
The government can afford to ignore them.

Ella and MC, on the other hand, are extremely dangerous on a global scale.
And the threat posed by Jake is so high that he should be everyone's first priority.

Dysphorika

May 5, 2019
Do not confuse paranoia with reason?

The rules of the normal world do not apply here.
Superhumans are extremely dangerous and some much more so than others.
It is possible to prepare some preventive measures against most, but Jake is an exception, because he doesn't have to fight at all, he can stay hidden and let thousands or millions (if he controls the right leaders) of innocent people fight for him.

It's not like I hate Jake (although I hate him), and if there was a way to deprive him of his power, I'd leave him alive (in prison).
And here it comes The Sokovia Accords style (or the entire Xmen franchise).

redplauge

Feb 20, 2018
jake betrayed us.
my play through i was a decent eough person, but yeah and he forced best bro to betray... so yeah rip fat boy

Bev_

Nov 17, 2018
Was there enaugh time through out the game to finish all of the existing routes?

I've started playing on v0.81 and I still wasn't able to finish Liz story on my main save (I did on another one) and I don't think I've wasted any time.

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
Alright, I'm back. This post is going to have a lot of spoilers and is going to be extremely long. You have been warned. I'll be skipping some stuff. I'm going to need to play the update a few more times before talking about some of them.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I'll say this update was great. I know it seems like a lot of negatives for anyone who read through this but that's my own fault. I went insane with all my expectations and for me, this update was more grounded than I hoped going in. It wasn't bad by no means but it doesn't surpass the Klaus fight for me. I'm looking forward to the next one.

My Stats are here for my main:
Power - 54(48)
Skill - 7(6)
Corruption - 13(7)

On High Corruption it's:
Power - 55(50)
Skill - 7(6)
Corruption - 18(13)

Allan Trumbull

Forum Fanatic
Sep 10, 2021
Was there enaugh time through out the game to finish all of the existing routes?

I've started playing on v0.81 and I still wasn't able to finish Liz story on my main save (I did on another one) and I don't think I've wasted any time.
Yes. Enough time is there

Allan Trumbull

Forum Fanatic
Sep 10, 2021
Alright, I'm back. This post is going to have a lot of spoilers and is going to be extremely long. You have been warned. I'll be skipping some stuff. I'm going to need to play the update a few more times before talking about some of them.

I'll say this update was great. I know it seems like a lot of negatives for anyone who read through this but that's my own fault. I went insane with all my expectations and for me, this update was more grounded than I hoped going in. It wasn't bad by no means but it doesn't surpass the Klaus fight for me. I'm looking forward to the next one.

Power - 54(48)
Skill - 7(6)
Corruption - 13(7)

On High Corruption it's:
Power - 55(50)
Skill - 7(6)
Corruption - 18(13)
What ate the significance of corruption points ??

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
What ate the significance of corruption points ??
It's pretty obvious, no? You're corrupt. You kill more people and sometimes you're shown more details about monsters, your monster parent and use Ella's skills she taught you in scenes. Your corruption needs to be passed certain thresholds for some scenes.

As for in this update, I didn't notice any real differences, yet.

Allan Trumbull

Forum Fanatic
Sep 10, 2021
But there is the risk of becomimg monster like happened with deryl, if those points are high ??
It's pretty obvious, no? You're corrupt. You kill more people and sometimes you're shown more details about monsters, your monster parent and use Ella's skills she taught you in scenes. Your corruption needs to be passed certain thresholds for some scenes.

As for in this update, I didn't notice any real differences, yet.

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
But there is the risk of becomimg monster like happened with deryl, if those points are high ??
No, at least not at this point in the game. Weird enough, it seems more like you have better control over your powers. For example, you forcibly make Minyak submit in the city fight by calling upon your Monster Parent power. Meanwhile the normal MC has to fight her all the way before she's downed.

Allan Trumbull

Forum Fanatic
Sep 10, 2021
No, at least not at this point in the game. Weird enough, it seems more like you have better control over your powers. For example, you forcibly make Minyak submit in the city fight by calling upon your Monster Parent power. Meanwhile the normal MC has to fight her all the way before she's downed.
Wonderful!! I missed lot of contents then

Carefree247

May 24, 2019
Power - 54(48)
Skill - 7(6)
Corruption - 13(7)

On High Corruption it's:
Power - 55(50)
Skill - 7(6)
Corruption - 18(13)
seems to me you missed a point in skills somewhere along the line, as for me I've managed to cap skills at 8 but power is 50. Mind sharing what dark deeds you did to get that far ?
Also what needs to be done to unlock understanding some speech with the monsters and that which is inside the MC.

Reactions: MidnightJack

MidnightJack

Sep 15, 2020
I'm rather surprised that there are more like-minded Evil MC players here than I expected.
I would have expected the general to be the same Good Hearted Power of Friendship™ players since this looks like, in first glance, a superhero game.
When in fact it is about Superhumans, regardless of morality. Be it Good or Evil.
Now that Jake have been assimilated, I can't wait to Devour Deryl next.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Cavpal

monk_56

Apr 26, 2021
seems to me you missed a point in skills somewhere along the line, as for me I've managed to cap skills at 8 but power is 50. Mind sharing what dark deeds you did to get that far ?
Also what needs to be done to unlock understanding some speech with the monsters and that which is inside the MC.
Hey bud! Iirc from the scripts understanding the speech of your 'inner monster' is a Corruption point threshold check. I cannot remember exactly how many is needed but my gut tells me it was like around 6-8.

I ended my play-through with 50 power, 7 skill, 0 corruption. Definitely going to do a more min-maxed run at some point. Just cause I'm anal like that. Missing a couple RP ect in this play-through and I think i'll go for 2 of the power + corruption events.

I think the most evil things you can do so far is like eating people who are basically your friends. Eating an enemy is a lot different than eating like Demi or Christie

Killing Demi requires 6 or more corruption.
Killing Christie requires 16 or more corruption.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Carefree247

Dreamer44

Dec 19, 2019
Hey bud! Iirc from the scripts understanding the speech of your 'inner monster' is a Corruption point threshold check. I cannot remember exactly how many is needed but my gut tells me it was like around 6-8.

I ended my play-through with 50 power, 7 skill, 0 corruption. Definitely going to do a more min-maxed run at some point. Just cause I'm anal like that. Missing a couple RP ect in this play-through and I think i'll go for 2 of the power + corruption events.

I think the most evil things you can do so far is like eating people who are basically your friends. Eating an enemy is a lot different than eating like Demi or Christie

Killing Demi requires 6 or more corruption.
Killing Christie requires 16 or more corruption.
You can kill them?! Wow, the developer sure is giving a wide arrange of options for dealing with NPCs.

Chris299

Mar 28, 2017
I just wanna say that the 3-way fight was amazing, truly superb job. I can honestly say that I am here for the story, it has been the main draw for me since last year.

Nov 29, 2019
I killed Jake because he fucked with our friends, and he's egotistical enough as to be a danger if left alive imo, I'd rather kill him and not deal with the hassle.

What do you guys think of Daryl? Even if he was mind-controlled, his betrayal revealed a lot about his character. Even if I had a girl that was "my everything", I would never try to kill my best friend, when she doesn't even want it. If I get the chance I'm ending him for sure, he has shown himself to be an envious, callous prick.

schleifi

Aug 3, 2017
I am a little bit disappointed. The storytelling and fights are good but i miss some other "actions". The sex scenes (especially in the transformation theme) in this updates are little to non existent. I know you cant have it all but after the start of the game (Tentacle selffuck, growing dick in Ella, having sex as a female/futa) its getting less and less of those scenes.
I still like the game but would prefer more transformations rather than hours of fighting.

4.80 star(s) 346 Votes