DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
So Natural Evolve Beat Homemade Evolve
since ella took it to evolving to level 5 i think our MC will have a chance to beat ella and her proteges if he just keep evolving naturally
especially the route where we absorb all other superhuman ability
and dont forget we have two monster parent while ella only have one and she didnt really want to work together with it
I'm not sure actually when it comes to Ella. She took the serum after she reached all the way to lvl 4 naturally(assumed). She most likely won't be weaker even if we reached lvl 5 naturally.

As for the MC having 2 parents, he doesn't. You pick one in the beginning, that's your parent. We see one infect us not both. You'll only see that parent in the scenes that involve them like Klaus ending scene, Jake prison scene and the Minyak scene. Those 2 monsters(3rd and 4th) are either twins or partners. Ella also was turned by them. The theory is Ella was turned by the one you didn't choose when she became a superhuman.

Blackowl97

Jul 23, 2018
I want to play this game as it seems like it has an interesting story and is always welcome a good story. But the three magic letters NTR scare me xD. And I know it's avoidable, but I want to know what I'm dealing with and how avoidable it is. Thanks and sorry for my english.

Reactions: Allan Trumbull

KingWeWuz

Mar 8, 2019
I want to play this game as it seems like it has an interesting story and is always welcome a good story. But the three magic letters NTR scare me xD. And I know it's avoidable, but I want to know what I'm dealing with and how avoidable it is. Thanks and sorry for my english.
The normal ntr scenes are very obvious. The game aggressively warns you what path you're getting locked on when you're about to make the choice.

Otherwise, if you're not into surprise lesbian stuff stay away from Demi.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Blackowl97

Dysphorika

May 5, 2019
Is so obvious. Is complete avoidable within a complete optional side route.

Reactions: Blackowl97

Blackowl97

Jul 23, 2018
The normal ntr scenes are very obvious. The game aggressively warns you what path you're getting locked on when you're about to make the choice.

Otherwise, if you're not into surprise lesbian stuff stay away from Demi.
Thanks man! I was reading the comments about the mc 'friend' character and I couldn't help but get more interested in the game haha. I want to play this game to get into the discussion of whether he's an 'idiot' or not xD.

Reactions: KingWeWuz

DipYourFingersOnMyAss

Jan 13, 2019
I'm not sure actually when it comes to Ella. She took the serum after she reached all the way to lvl 4 naturally(assumed). She most likely won't be weaker even if we reached lvl 5 naturally.

As for the MC having 2 parents, he doesn't. You pick one in the beginning, that's your parent. We see one infect us not both. You'll only see that parent in the scenes that involve them like Klaus ending scene, Jake prison scene and the Minyak scene. Those 2 monsters(3rd and 4th) are either twins or partners. Ella also was turned by them. The theory is Ella was turned by the one you didn't choose when she became a superhuman.
yeah that makes sense
also if the monster take control of the host's body it become stronger than when the host is in control
my is if our mc can work together with his new monster parent he will unlock more greater power/potential then ella and her minion and even that org justice league wannabe

• Thinking Face
Reactions: DrakoGhoul

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
yeah that makes sense
also if the monster take control of the host's body it become stronger than when the host is in control
my is if our mc can work together with his new monster parent he will unlock more greater power/potential then ella and her minion and even that org justice league wannabe
Possibly. We do have a few example of that being the case. For example, the Minyak thing ended quickly because we used our link to monster parent to make her submit. Jake also seemed to be leaning into his parent's guidance this update when we hear it talking to him in the office. It may make us stronger, since we're staying natural and in contact with them(in a way), but I think the Dev might have something in mind with it. It's usually linked to the corruption stat, when said interactions happen.

We'll have to see what happens there in future updates.

R1245678

Mar 17, 2019
The part with Jake in the mansion was dumb as fuck, imagine being a hitman, sneaking up on your victim and putting your gun to your targets head just for the gun to not shoot because you forgot to load it. Pure artificial dumbassery to create false tension with a fight.

• Angry
Reactions: FFTW

Rutonat

Sep 28, 2020
The part with Jake in the mansion was dumb as fuck, imagine being a hitman, sneaking up on your victim and putting your gun to your targets head just for the gun to not shoot because you forgot to load it. Pure artificial dumbassery to create false tension with a fight.
What are you on about ?
The MC didn't forgot how to kill, he was affected by Jake's power creating in people agressive towards him a subconscious desire to not hurt him... It wasn't "artificial dumbassery to create false tension", it was a clever failsafe from Jake to avoid assassination...

KingWeWuz

Mar 8, 2019
Did something like that happen? I don't recall it being like that.

Dysphorika

May 5, 2019
In the prison, if I remember right, Jake imprinted on MCs mind the order to no be able to hurt him directly, even if MC can resist Jake's powers, it takes focus to do so, and it shouldn't be easy to control your powers the same time you try to defend yourself of other people powers (mostly mind control ones).
As someone like Jake should do.

Reactions: Rutonat and FFTW

FFTW

Jun 7, 2017
Considering that work on this game has only started last year (as of v0.85), What has been done is pretty impressive.

The writing in particular deserves a salute as the story is really engaging, has a very nice length, and manages to balance different genres such as action, comedy, drama, etc in a way that allows each genre to shine and fans of it to enjoy it. There are also some nice touches like the story actually providing a good reason for the MC's eyes not being shown, which one wouldn't expect as lots of VNs don't show the MC's eyes just to make him even more of a player insert (which this MC isn't. He has a distinct personality while at the same time giving you some nice dialog choices and decisions, thus providing the best of both worlds).

The fight scenes in particular are really well done, both in their CG and in their writing, and the fact that you have to make the right choices to actually survive a fight rather than passively reading it until it finishes adds to the excitement and enjoyment of them. You can also make some major decisions about some important characters as a result of them, which one hopes would have an important effect down the line.

The art style is definitely uncommon, but it feels very fitting to a story that focuses on monsters like this one.

The music used range between "ok" and "pretty good", and I found it interesting that some tracks were actually songs with lyrics, rather than just tunes without lyrics like most VNs use. On one hand, that was a bit distracting. On the other hand, the songs were pretty good and I even downloaded some of them :).

In closing, I highly recommend this game for sure, and can't wait to see what comes next :).

DipYourFingersOnMyAss

Jan 13, 2019
Considering that work on this game has only started last year (as of v0.85), What has been done is pretty impressive.

The writing in particular deserves a salute as the story is really engaging, has a very nice length, and manages to balance different genres such as action, comedy, drama, etc in a way that allows each genre to shine and fans of it to enjoy it. There are also some nice touches like the story actually providing a good reason for the MC's eyes not being shown, which one wouldn't expect as lots of VNs don't show the MC's eyes just to make him even more of a player insert (which this MC isn't. He has a distinct personality while at the same time giving you some nice dialog choices and decisions, thus providing the best of both worlds).

The fight scenes in particular are really well done, both in their CG and in their writing, and the fact that you have to make the right choices to actually survive a fight rather than passively reading it until it finishes adds to the excitement and enjoyment of them. You can also make some major decisions about some important characters as a result of them, which one hopes would have an important effect down the line.

The art style is definitely uncommon, but it feels very fitting to a story that focuses on monsters like this one.

The music used range between "ok" and "pretty good", and I found it interesting that some tracks were actually songs with lyrics, rather than just tunes without lyrics like most VNs use. On one hand, that was a bit distracting. On the other hand, the songs were pretty good and I even downloaded some of them :).

In closing, I highly recommend this game for sure, and can't wait to see what comes next :).
Post it on the review menz so many people will flock in here and discovering their inner depth eldritch abomination fetisheso_Oo_OSPREAD THE WORD EXPAND WeirdWorld CULT:alien::alien::alien:

Rutonat

Sep 28, 2020

Glad to see someone basically on the exact same page as I am.
The meer thought that I considered skipping this game because of the artstyle, the idea of what I'd have missed out one, makes me shudder now.

4.80 star(s) 346 Votes