Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
Depends on the choices...if you skip the news and go right to bed it wont have an effect on the story, just on your backgroundknowledge of whats happening around you. Other choices have some effect on the story, some lesser, some critical. If you are a member of the suicide squad you may want to see the literally dead ends as well, so yes, choices mean something ^^

hiddink

Jul 20, 2017
Depends on the choices...if you skip the news and go right to bed it wont have an effect on the story, just on your backgroundknowledge of whats happening around you. Other choices have some effect on the story, some lesser, some critical. If you are a member of the suicide squad you may want to see the literally dead ends as well, so yes, choices mean something ^^
what the f okok, i wil play as i like then and see where i get

Rutonat

Sep 28, 2020
BTW the 3 arms thing and all that it remind me of a game called The Darkness
Welcome to a staple of the genre both The Darkness and this game both have in common.
Seriously if you look for common ground between this game and others with similar genre/feel, you can start a spreadsheet right now, you're in for quite the list. :KEK:

Always glad to see someone new enjoy the game though. Have a fun ride.

Reactions: Dysphorika

DipYourFingersOnMyAss

Jan 13, 2019
Last edited:
Reactions: Allan Trumbull

Rutonat

Sep 28, 2020
I am the three of them, yes. Ever heard of t he fabled three-headed Chadington Thundercock, gatekeeper of the first circle of Chadven ?
:KEK:

Jokes aside, I'm seeing a strange other parallel. I'm currently watching Teen Wolf with a relative (don't judge, I'm not american, this show didn't air here at the time), and Season 5 is giving me strange Superhuman vibes, with the trio of weird steampunk guys creating monsters à la Ella...

Reactions: DrakoGhoul

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
I am the three of them, yes. Ever heard of t he fabled three-headed Chadington Thundercock, gatekeeper of the first circle of Chadven ?
:KEK:

Jokes aside, I'm seeing a strange other parallel. I'm currently watching Teen Wolf with a relative (don't judge, I'm not american, this show didn't air here at the time), and Season 5 is giving me strange Superhuman vibes, with the trio of weird steampunk guys creating monsters à la Ella...
I forgot all about Teen Wolf. It sort of fell off for me around that part(might've been season 6 for me). The Alpha of Alphas stuff was pretty good. True Alpha and Demon Wolf stuff too. Or was that from season 4? Anyway, I can see where you're getting those vibes. It actually has a lot of similarities.

Thanks for this actually. Might have to go binge watch the first couple of seasons again.

Reactions: Rutonat

Rutonat

Sep 28, 2020
I forgot all about Teen Wolf. It sort of fell off for me around that part(might've been season 6 for me). The Alpha of Alphas stuff was pretty good. True Alpha and Demon Wolf stuff too. Or was that from season 4? Anyway, I can see where you're getting those vibes. It actually has a lot of similarities.

Thanks for this actually. Might have to go binge watch the first couple of seasons again.
True Alpha was season 3, and Demon Wolf is not something I remember so that might be Season 5 (I barely started it).
But yeah for what little I've seen of 5 so far, it hit me pretty hard. Though it's not like it's a difficult idea to have without inspiration, just thought it was a funny coincidence.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: DrakoGhoul

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
True Alpha was season 3, and Demon Wolf is not something I remember so that might be Season 5 (I barely started it).
But yeah for what little I've seen of 5 so far, it hit me pretty hard. Though it's not like it's a difficult idea to have without inspiration, just thought it was a funny coincidence.
Wait, you already seen Deucalion in Season 3, if the True Alpha stuff happened. He's the "Demon Wolf". I think that all happens in the same season.

We're getting off topic though so I'll just leave that there.

Reactions: Rutonat
4.80 star(s) 346 Votes