mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
She died. MC killed her before fighting with Claus.
You are literally replying to a guy saying "if you spare her"
it is completely your choice whether she dies or not. Just that the choice is delayed. When it first came up people thought it was a false choice because no matter if you choose spare or kill, she will live.
But if you choose kill then later on MC kills her when he gets the opportunity.
If you choose spare MC does not do that and she lives.

as for what happens to her. she is slowly healing in hiding. it will be some time until we see her again (if ever)

masonwile

Dec 2, 2019
as for what happens to her. she is slowly healing in hiding. it will be some time until we see her again (if ever)
Is this stated somewhere? As far as I know, Nico mentions that she's going to teleport the mafia superhumans to H.E.R.O. Mind you, she talks about teleporting three corpses, so she might not know Danica survived and Danica might have escaped already, although I doubt it.

rational_p

Oct 16, 2020
Is this stated somewhere? As far as I know, Nico mentions that she's going to teleport the mafia superhumans to H.E.R.O. Mind you, she talks about teleporting three corpses, so she might not know Danica survived and Danica might have escaped already, although I doubt it.
If you spare her they only talk about the corps of klaus and oscar

Rutonat

Sep 28, 2020
Hey guys what happened to danica after the aldain manor (if you spare her) she isnt mentionned anywhere after that and you don't see her
^ I dont think so
She ends up being collateral damage while the MC flees the prison. There's no avoiding it. Either you kill her willingly, or she dies in the middle of the confusion while the mafia attacks the manor.

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
She ends up being collateral damage while the MC flees the prison. There's no avoiding it. Either you kill her willingly, or she dies in the middle of the confusion while the mafia attacks the manor.
I don't recall this happening

Rutonat

Sep 28, 2020
I don't recall this happening
It's fairly hard to notice amidst the chaos, but it does happen. We've talked about this with some others a while back, after that update dropped. If memory serves, the MC kills the guards around while fleeing, and sadly Danica is with them, she ends up as collateral damage at that point. I seem to remember something about the MC using his eagle form and a long underground corridor or something like that ?

Maybe Disphorika or Drako will remember more vividly when they drop by the thread.

Dysphorika

May 5, 2019
It's fairly hard to notice amidst the chaos, but it does happen. We've talked about this with some others a while back, after that update dropped. If memory serves, the MC kills the guards around while fleeing, and sadly Danica is with them, she ends up as collateral damage at that point. I seem to remember something about the MC using his eagle form and a long underground corridor or something like that ?

Maybe Disphorika or Drako will remember more vividly when they drop by the thread.
I don't remember it exactly right now (I should play it again), but I am afraid is how Rutonat says.

Reactions: Rutonat

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018

It's not like that on the simp route( :KEK: ), if you chose to spare her during your first fight. During the manison fight, he just cuts her eyes after stabbing her. He's leaves her there after he sees her memory. Her status isn't quite clear but the MC definitely didn't kill her there as getting her memories isn't a lethal thing. Only on the "kill" route during the first fight do you kill her brutally before leaving.

I think people are using Nico's statement of her saying she's going to retrieve the 3 corpses as a sign that Danica's dead but Nico doesn't know anything. She's just assuming they're dead because they lost. Now, I wouldn't be surprised if Nico herself killed or captured Danica even though the MC spared her.

Probably just have to wait until future updates to know for sure or just ask the Dev. If She's permanently dead then the Dev probably wouldn't mind telling if it's not plot related. For now though, her status is unknown and I'm on the side that she's still alive and most likely healed by now since it's been awhile, time wise.

4.80 star(s) 346 Votes