DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
You forgot the teleporter girl who one-shots MC at the bad-end.
I didn't actually. I excluded Nico(Teleporting Girl) and the other bad ends since they're technically not canon. I only included the ones that are fully apart of the story and count as an official lost or win. If I included the dead ends, the MC would have a lost at almost every encounter basically. Hell, Ella alone killed the MC like 3 times in different areas of the game. :KEK:

Rutonat

Sep 28, 2020
I hope the dev does fill in the "dead zones" of the game. Say you skip demi's "wandering around the campus" quest and don't really progress it. You're still able to fuck her at the beach party and joke around with her as if they're close but you've had little interaction with her prior.

It's pretty out of place to pound Demi on the beach and have her later be shocked that you have a massive cock after the fact when you progress the fan club part. I know Demi's cute ass gets around a lot but that seemed odd.

It shouldn't be too tricky to fill at least her or Liz stuff in those empty slots where the only options are going to the bathroom or visiting the shop to progress time.
I'll just be an annoying brat for a second and correct your "her" into "them".
Demi's gender being either a choice or in reality unknown (if the "choice" is a consequence of their power), I'd say going with female by default is kinda unfair.

Don't take away my cute trap onahole please. :KEK:

Edit : Allan really do be facepalming posts for people's different tastes lmao
Go ahead keep facepalming that post just because I have different tastes than you boys. Makes my day. :KEK:

Last edited:

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
I'll just be an annoying brat for a second and correct your "her" into "them".
Demi's gender being either a choice or in reality unknown (if the "choice" is a consequence of their power), I'd say going with female by default is kinda unfair.

Don't take away my cute trap onahole please. :KEK:
I actually forgot about that detail since I usually go the girl route. I forgot that they could be another gender, if you chose the other choice. It could be apart of their power but it's tricky to tell since it could also just be a game choice.

My memories are starting to slip up on some details, surprisingly, so that's my bad. It's a good thing that the update drops next week(or the week after). I'll need a good refresh.

Rutonat

Sep 28, 2020
I actually forgot about that detail since I usually go the girl route. I forgot that they could be another gender, if you chose the other choice. It could be apart of their power but it's tricky to tell since it could also just be a game choice.

My memories are starting to slip up on some details, surprisingly, so that's my bad. It's a good thing that the update drops next week(or the week after). I'll need a good refresh.
Honestly, seeing as you can bang the prison bussy before transforming him, I doubt it's part of Demi's power. More likely it's a question of giving players the choice to have a full female harem or get a different snack in the middle of it. Especially since, contrary to Jake, nothing ever implied people were seeing Demi as looking different. Only more attractive.

Reactions: Dysphorika

KingWeWuz

Mar 8, 2019

It's not even a big deal. Demi herself doesn't even demand a "they/them" pronoun status and goes out of her way to avoid answering that question, people just pick one or the other (whichever attracts them) and she doesn't mind being called either.

jak1165

Mar 10, 2018
I would have to disagree on the overpowered part. We're not suppose to be the most powerful and we haven't been portrayed as such. The MC has always been a mixed bag, fighting wise. The dev did a good job of making us feel powerful but dragging us back down to hell when fights break out.

To put it in a better picture, here's the MC's wins and losses in order:

MC vs Thugs at the shop - MC wins

MC sparing with Michael - Michael

MC vs Ella - Ella easily

MC vs Kenny - MC wins

MC vs Klaus - Klaus wins easily

MC vs Danica - MC

MC(at home) vs Klaus and bodyguards - Klaus

MC and Alice vs Klaus - Klaus at first, Post Evolution MC wins

MC vs Minyak - MC

MC vs Jake(in prison) - Jake

MC vs Jake vs Deryl - deadlocked but the MC won in the end

MC vs Deryl - Deryl

As you can see, he's won 6 times but lost 6 times(technically 7, if you count Klaus beating him with Alice, pre evolution) There's obvious context to these fights but as you can see, he's not beating everyone he encounters and he's definitely not the strongest. There's a lot of people, and I really mean a lot, who could kill the MC and wipe him from existence easily.

Do we have the potential to eventually be overpowered? Sure but we're definitely near the bottom still and I don't think the Dev plans on changing that anytime soon.
Yeah I said this a few months back

MC is basically goth Martian Manhunter imo

Super OP, but balanced by a really silly weakness

jak1165

Mar 10, 2018
And he's not even that OP. At least offensively. At first, he basically stands no chance against Michael without using his powers when they're sparring. He's situationally OP as the story demands it, but as Ella strongly implies, thats what makes him unique.

Every other person he fights is OP in basically one thing whereas MC is basically infinitely adaptable

But he still loses to a taser atm, so hes not that strong

4.80 star(s) 346 Votes