KingWeWuz

Mar 8, 2019
She's a puppet master. She misuses people. She has misused the MC's friends, and she'll gladly kill him outright if he shows his hand. Her dealings are at least partially responsible for the mess that the MC has been cleaning up. She needs to die.
Honestly she hasn't done much to bother me. In fact I think she's one of the best written villains in adult visual novels.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

She's a master manipulator but doesn't force anyone into anything. That's why I consider her really well written. I had a problem with Jake, but not Ella.

Ella actually helps you, trains you to be stronger, and helps you overcome your limits as well.

Allan Trumbull

Forum Fanatic
Sep 10, 2021
Honestly she hasn't done much to bother me. In fact I think she's one of the best written villains in adult visual novels.

She's a master manipulator but doesn't force anyone into anything. That's why I consider her really well written. I had a problem with Jake, but not Ella.

Ella actually helps you, trains you to be stronger, and helps you overcome your limits as well.
She planned to convert deryil into a monster.
My mc gonna fuck her to death

Valdazz

Apr 8, 2019

U do u bro, to each their own, Some wants her dead some don't. To me she needs to die a 1000 times over.

Thuryspochen

May 11, 2020

She is helpful to you only when it benefits her, she's playing the long game. While what you say about Jake is true, Ella nudged him into certain mindsets and actions, even posing as the MC to muddy the waters. Jake was a weak-minded pawn. While he is powerful, he's nowhere near as dangerous as she is.

She is well-written. But, she is still quite villainous.

Her willingness to kill the MC and fuck with his friends doesn't bother you?

KingWeWuz

Mar 8, 2019
She is helpful to you only when it benefits her, she's playing the long game. While what you say about Jake is true, Ella nudged him into certain mindsets and actions, even posing as the MC to muddy the waters. Jake was a weak-minded pawn. While he is powerful, he's nowhere near as dangerous as she is.

She is well-written. But, she is still quite villainous.

Her willingness to kill you doesn't bother you?
I guess one reason I like her as a villain is she's extremely unique, and on top of that not an ntr antagonist. There's 3 ntr antagonists I recall so far; the asshole at the school, the guy who wants to pay for Amber and her sisters swimming lessons, the guy who wanted to marry Alice. Honestly, she stands out from most AVNs from that alone, but her ability to manipulate without threats is impressive.

We really can only speculate as to why she's doing what she's doing though. Just out of curiosity, if she was killing us out of necessity or her own survival, would that make you hate her less? I don't even think she considers the mc her enemy, I think she perceives us as a foodsource.

I guess it doesn't bother me that much because there's no explanation. And characters like Jake for instance, their reasons were shit. "I hate you because you suddenly said mean things to me." "I put you in prison because I thought it would convince Ella to cure Mia." "I mindcontrolled your friends and made them show me their tits because I was horny."

I mean it's true that Ella tricked him, but he's a bright guy. He could figure things out, in fact you can even make him realize he was tricked if you have high enough rp with him in prison.

Rutonat

Sep 28, 2020
And he's not even that OP. At least offensively. At first, he basically stands no chance against Michael without using his powers when they're sparring. He's situationally OP as the story demands it, but as Ella strongly implies, thats what makes him unique.

Every other person he fights is OP in basically one thing whereas MC is basically infinitely adaptable

But he still loses to a taser atm, so hes not that strong
It's not so much the MC being OP as it is him having a good on-the-spot-quick-thinking capacity, decent strategizing capabilities, and also the ability some charactrs don't have : if his initial strategy fucks up, he doesn't just force it until it works. Plus, he thinks ahead. If memory serves, out of all the animal traits he's stocked up, there are still some he didn't really made use of just yet.
But he still took them for future-proofing.

He might not be the smartest, most knowledgable, but you could say he's street-smart. He's adaptable, and his powers mimic that, giving him an edge where some of his opponents put all their guns on a specific aspect (say pure strength for example).

Thuryspochen

May 11, 2020
Just out of curiosity, if she was killing us out of necessity or her own survival, would that make you hate her less?
No.

I guess it doesn't bother me that much because there's no explanation. And characters like Jake for instance, their reasons were shit. "I hate you because you suddenly said mean things to me." "I put you in prison because I thought it would convince Ella to cure Mia." "I mindcontrolled your friends and made them show me their tits because I was horny."

I mean it's true that Ella tricked him, but he's a bright guy. He could figure things out, in fact you can even make him realize he was tricked if you have high enough rp with him in prison.
He has no instinct. Bright, perhaps, but with no understanding on how to handle people, friends or foes. He allowed Ella to get into his head and twist his mind in various ways into thinking that those same shit reasons were reasonable.

Reactions: Axismundi

JLP603

Apr 25, 2019
Anyone remember what the red head in the gyms powers are? Iirc the mc said her breast milk has restorative properties? Or were her powers just lactating normal breast milk?

4.80 star(s) 346 Votes