Demandred20

Sep 12, 2019
Or they have respect for WeirdWorld, since they have an account here and come around the thread often.
Pretty much yeah. Not gonna do my man Weird dirty when hes a good dev that pumps out high quality content at a regular pace especially when he offers it freely all you gotta do is wait a week or two. Hes one of the devs that deserve every patreon supporter that he has and more tbh.

stockaccount

Feb 18, 2018
Bruh why do people preach about anti-piracy on a piracy based platform? If the people asking for the update wanted to pay for the update, they would not be here.
Because you'd be pirating something the dev was already gonna give you free of charge, you mongoloid. Literally, the asking price is one week of your time. This is not equivalent to pirating a product that is solely available through monetary means in any regard.

chikipiki

May 18, 2017
Bruh why do people preach about anti-piracy on a piracy based platform? If the people asking for the update wanted to pay for the update, they would not be here.
Nobody is preaching here. A guy said that there are no supporters here. Others just commented that there are and they don't wanna leak the game. Besides, the game will probably go public today or tomorrow.

Rutonat

Sep 28, 2020
Pirate site does not mean "disrespect the devs as much as you can and openly spit in their face". WeirdWorld literally comes here, sharing their game for free. The only way they make the money needed for the project to keep going (I don't know what they pay for, but at the very least it helps pay the bills so that they can work on the game without stressing out about that and having to get a second job), is by having Patrons get the updates a little bit early.

How about showing you're not a fucking hunga bunga caveman and show you can wait one or two weeks for the updates to then be distributed for free by the dev themselves instead of wanting everything instantly ? How about having a minimum of decency and respect ?

In case you've not read them, the rules of the website kinda ask for some of those, and don't ask to disrespect hard working devs as much as possible. A lot of devs put fucking work in their games, those aren't just scammy cashgrabs from people already loaded with cash.

So yeah, the excuse "hurr durr pirate website no respec me want all free all now hurr durr" can go fuck itself, alright ?

Dysphorika

May 5, 2019
Pirate site does not mean "disrespect the devs as much as you can and openly spit in their face". WeirdWorld literally comes here, sharing their game for free. The only way they make the money needed for the project to keep going (I don't know what they pay for, but at the very least it helps pay the bills so that they can work on the game without stressing out about that and having to get a second job), is by having Patrons get the updates a little bit early.

How about showing you're not a fucking hunga bunga caveman and show you can wait one or two weeks for the updates to then be distributed for free by the dev themselves instead of wanting everything instantly ? How about having a minimum of decency and respect ?

In case you've not read them, the rules of the website kinda ask for some of those, and don't ask to disrespect hard working devs as much as possible. A lot of devs put fucking work in their games, those aren't just scammy cashgrabs from people already loaded with cash.

So yeah, the excuse "hurr durr pirate website no respec me want all free all now hurr durr" can go fuck itself, alright ?
Best definition ever

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
O

This has to be one of the best strawmans I've seen on this site. Well done. :KEK:

DipYourFingersOnMyAss

Jan 13, 2019

En-DzfsUUAEnhpO.jpg

lilimcant

May 17, 2017
Did something change with the art? Last couple of updates the art seems...different, not sure how to put my finger on it. It seems more 3d-ish I guess?

4.80 star(s) 346 Votes