johanes

May 14, 2017
honestly even tho the art is scuffed as heck. i find it endearing and the story is actually good. this is one of the games i seldom use the skip.

CoalBurner

Sep 18, 2018
the fact that in angelina's story there's a selection box with only one option when it comes to killing the little cat gremlin thing implies that it's possible to absorb it if certain conditions are met, probably having enough corruption. can anyone confirm?

Allan Trumbull

Forum Fanatic
Sep 10, 2021
threesome.jpg i hope it is not a fake teasing. It is the only reason she alive & not in prison too
(Pic is from android version)

Last edited:

mmmonsterkill

Aug 30, 2016
YOOOOO another update!

minor misspelling on the confronting dean event, "i dont give a fuck about the dead" is supposed to be dean i think

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
I'll keep this spoiler free, for now, since it just released for everyone. The update was great. If I had one critique it would be the constant art change. It's not bad for either side but the constant change is a bit jarring. That cliffhanger ending though. Also can't forget about Ella. The reveal that she really is fucked in the head, and I literally mean fucked, was something I didn't think I would enjoy getting to see. There's really a lot more to say but I'm too lazy to spoiler everything so I'll come back in a couple of days.

Oh, before I go. This is all the monster gibberish translated this update. For those who don't do heavy corruption like me. This is all of thr stuff said when you sleep. I'm guessing it required a lot of corruption since I had 14 or so on my main and it didn't translate. Anyway, here's the dialogue altogether:

"Weakness. Disgusting. Kill the weakness inside you. We are mean't for- Eat. Consume. Consume everything. You need to consume everything. Every option, every opportunity, consume. Because if you don't... More. We need more. Every opportunity. Every single one. Always devour. Always. Our end requires it. Absolute power. It's within our grasp. But we cannot abide weakness. And above all- Above all. Above everything. We need to devour. Fate- Fate has provided all. All the nourishment we require... It has laid out for us. All we need to do is take-"

And that's it. That's all what the Monster said throughout the dream sequence this update. I might have missed one of the dialogues but this should be all of it.

Also here's my corruption playthrough stats for those curious:

Power - 83 Skill - 18 Corruption - 24

GaRbS

Apr 3, 2018
Can you eat the monster that was stalking Angelina or something? I ask because there was only one choice to pick so I thought it was possible to di something else to it?

Edvin

Jun 3, 2017
Personally, I think that big corruption is not a very good idea...
As the MC mentioned, his humanity fades with every act that raises his corruption.
You should take the fact that you are beginning to understand the language of monsters as a warning.
I bet there will be a bad ending at the end of the game if your corruption gets too big.

4.80 star(s) 346 Votes