mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
It's kind of jarring to me that Demi of all people, the person who gives unreasonable, almost unlimited leniency and forgiveness to the people who exact harm on her, gives NONE of that tolerance and understanding to us, the person who is saving her, and who was rightfully fighting in self-defence against someone who pulled a gun on us first fully intending to kill. Sure, maybe it was a heat of the moment thing that she didn't fully mean, and the MC definitely overreacted by killing her in a heartbeat, but damn, it's at least a little disappointing that she has no hesitation to paint us into the villain when her kidnapper/abuser/serial murderer didn't get nearly as big of an antagonistic reaction from Demi.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
So, what do ya'll do with your zombie girl?

Is this true? No point in even having sex scenes anymore. Just go full power fantasy.
MC is a biomancer type superhuman. He can probably be the exception, even if not naturally, but through conscious bio-modding. If ella can mod her own brain into a pussy then I am sure the MC can mod his balls to produce viable sperm.

I bet the red blooded Darryl is living proof that with enough knowledge of biology and thinking outside the box it can be done.

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
It's not self-defence...except for the part that it is. Whether Demi knows or doesn't know what we're capable of doesn't change that. You can argue that killing Clover is disproportionate to the threat that she exhibits against the MC; that is a very valid argument. You can also say that the MC did not really hold a reasonable belief that he was in threat of grievous harm or death because of his powers, which is also objectively true. But to say that it's not self-defence? That's just factually wrong, because guess what, Clover does assault the MC, and no court would deny that fact since Clover quite literally pulled the gun and shot him before he attacked her.
we are not talking about a court of law here. We are talking about Demi's opinion. Specifically how Demi does not cut MC slack for killing clover after she explicitly told the MC to not do that.

The scene has 3 individuals
Demi: Knows the MC is shade, her hero. A superhuman completely unthreatened by a muggle with a knife/gun. Knows that she (demi) is mind controlling clover (poorly) and wishes to fix it. Literally called the MC over to help her.
MC: Knows his own power. Explicitly states he is not in any way in danger.
Clover: a muggle with a gun

Clover is the literally the only person in the room that thinks she is in any way shape or form capable of causing any harm to the MC.

You are arguing literally for this:
Clover: *pulls gun*
Demi: Please don't kill her MC-kun. let me fix her brain
MC: LOL. *kills her*
Demi: How could you!
MC: Self defense, she attacked me
Demi: But we both know she literally couldn't harm you
MC: But an unknown judge in a court of law doesn't know that, so he would rule in my favor
Demi: How could you do this to me
MC: Wow you are such a cunt, how dare you not forgive me.
Demi: How am I the bad guy here
MC: A hypothetical judge would rule in my favor. meaning technically this was self defense. and you are not forgiving me for engaging in technical self defense. This makes you a bad person.

If you want to kill clover, kill clover. But that is not the issue, the issue is the Sanctimonious complaining about Demi not forgiving you for it.

Dec 5, 2021
we are not talking about a court of law here. We are talking about Demi's opinion. Specifically how Demi does not cut MC slack for killing clover after she explicitly told the MC to not do that.

The scene has 3 individuals
Demi: Knows the MC is shade, her hero. A superhuman completely unthreatened by a muggle with a knife/gun. Knows that she (demi) is mind controlling clover (poorly) and wishes to fix it. Literally called the MC over to help her.
MC: Knows his own power. Explicitly states he is not in any way in danger.
Clover: a muggle with a gun

Clover is the literally the only person in the room that thinks she is in any way shape or form capable of causing any harm to the MC.

You are arguing literally for this:

If you want to kill clover, kill clover. But that is not the issue, the issue is the Sanctimonious complaining about Demi not forgiving you for it.

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
You are talking solely about Demi's opinion. I am using the general parameters of self-defence as a frame of reference because otherwise there's no real point to see any justification from MC's side.
you said
It's kind of jarring to me that Demi of all people, the person who gives unreasonable, almost unlimited leniency and forgiveness to the people who exact harm on her, gives NONE of that tolerance and understanding to us, the person who is saving her, and who was rightfully fighting in self-defence against someone who pulled a gun on us first fully intending to kill.
Demi does not give "tolerance and understanding" to a MC who was "rightfully fighting in self-defense".
You argued that "rightfully fighting in self defense" is "technically according to a hypothetical court" (which I don't even think is the case since you admit MC did not believe himself to be in any danger at all, not even slight danger)

But moreover, Demi's tolerance and undertanding is her own to give and has nothing to do with the law. It has to do with Demi's perspective. And demi's perspective is that she asked you to rastrain clover so that demi can fix clover's brain. And you just killed clover instead because "lol self defense".
And again, I said it was jarring
shrug. we will have disagree to disagree

Dec 5, 2021
No, you said

Demi does not give "tolerance and understanding" to a MC who was "rightfully fighting in self-defense".
You argued that "rightfully fighting in self defense" is "technically according to a hypothetical court" (which I don't even think is the case since you admit MC did not believe himself to be in any danger at all, not even slight danger)

But moreover, Demi's tolerance and undertanding is her own to give and has nothing to do with the law. It has to do with Demi's perspective. And demi's perspective is that she asked you to rastrain clover so that demi can fix clover's brain. And you just killed clover instead because "lol self defense".

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: FFTW and Dysphorika

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
Ok, I'm going to explain how self-defence works in the jurisdiction that I live in.
Sigh. I am very tempted to argue this but I won't because that is very off topic.

However, you don't seem to be getting that it does not matter how it works in your jurisdiction, my jurisdiction, or even the fictional jurisdiction the MC lives in.

Forgiveness is between demi and the MC. A judge can put someone in prison, not force demi to forgive the MC

Dec 5, 2021
Sigh. I am very tempted to argue this but I won't because that is very off topic.

However, you don't seem to be getting that it does not matter how it works in your jurisdiction, my jurisdiction, or even the fictional jurisdiction the MC lives in.

Forgiveness is between demi and the MC. A judge can put someone in prison, not force demi to forgive the MC

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
It seems a bit naive to assume that completely surrendering to corruption will be without negative consequences.
:)
No, I just don't assume that it's the absolute worse is all. Not to mention, who says the "negative consequences" are negative from a corruption players standpoint? What if I want to be a monster in the end? Ever thought about that? My corruption MC doesn't care at all as power is all that matters. I don't care what your pov is for you character, specifically. You do you, I suppose.
;)

Edvin

Jun 3, 2017
No, I just don't assume that it's the absolute worse is all. Not to mention, who says the "negative consequences" are negative from a corruption players standpoint? What if I want to be a monster in the end? Ever thought about that? My corruption MC doesn't care at all as power is all that matters. I don't care what your pov is for you character, specifically. You do you, I suppose.
;)
Well, I guess there may be players who want "I am a monster driven only by basic instincts who wants to devour the whole world" ending. :ROFLMAO:

Axismundi

Jul 14, 2018
Doesn't the term "self defense" need to imply that the defending person be in some sort of danger to defend themselves from? You have to feel justified in using force against another person when you believe it is necessary to protect yourself. But the mc says it himself that he's not in any danger, if clover had twice the power she wouldn't amount to more then a paper cut to the mc. Demi knows this, the mc knows this, and you know this. Like the other dude said demi called you because you were the one person she knows that could handle this in a non-leathl way. If you wanna be an evil mc, then be a evil mc. But don't complain when the characters react badly to your actions.

Thedude715

Nov 6, 2017
So question is there any use for the items you can buy in the shop? I assume it's mostly a joke as some of them cost insane amounts and you can't seem to get any more money.

Reactions: FFTW and Dysphorika

Blizzard99

Feb 11, 2021
Completed only one PT, but that was a fun update. Ella is fucking OP. What a display of power! And the scene afterwards was one of a kind. Never thought something so weird would look so erotic. And what a cliffhanger to end the story at. I look forward to see how MC deals with it. The natural phenomenon might fuck him up if he decides to flee.

4.80 star(s) 346 Votes