Nova1811

May 6, 2018
Will there be other ways to get the cheerleaders or is the genderbending route going to be the only way?

Rutonat

Sep 28, 2020
Finally done with the update !
Seeing the many posts people made and not coming to see them was torture.
Fuck there's a lot to unpack in all of that, in all of those routes and those snipets of main story.

I think I'm gonna need to spend the night on digesting all that, but at least I can say one thing : that's an incredible improvement on the art front. It's like, night and day, but yet still recognizable.
I just wish Emiliy's purple streak of hair would pop out a bit more, most of the time it's pretty much invisible, which is rough compared to her conversation sprite.

Last edited:

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
Personally, I refuse to complete the Bailey route, hoping that in the future I will get a third option how finish it.
:)
Thats pointless. At the end of the week ww narrates there will be no additional content (at least for the current sidequests, maybe he adds new ones, who knows) and all open sidequests will be locked/marked as unfinished without an option to continue. The sidequests only get an "epilogue" based on your choices, if you dont finish it it will most likley just not play that epilogue for this quest. Personally i also think it sucks, we never will find such an adaptable girl and humans cant take you in a monsterfuck :(

Angelinas end was also pretty fucked up. This whole milking for nothing scenario is just wrong, we need to feed and at the latest after the fight with the little furry monster and absorbing it we should benefit in the same way from it, not by killing her, but by sucking those tits empty faster than they could refill...but no, we hand them to our biggest enemies so they can use her to boost their own...well, maybe she is the one providing us with the power boost we need to escape in the next update, but knowing xanthe, the enemies we will face there and the base since ellas and jakes visit...well its somehow unrealistic to save her live...especially since she is, or better said has 2 extra burdens and needs to use the main exit or a very big hole in the wall...if she is able to walk by then, otherwise there is not the slightest chance.

I still hope tiffany dont counts as sidequest because i want to kill her father and the wannabe husband before he gets the chance to touch her, i already marked her mine and she promised me her sister once her father is dead. While i guess our actual cliffhanger leads to their base and gives us those chances, i also have a bad feeling about the blown cover in the news...even twisting it into fake news will make it pretty complicated...are demis powers working on stream? Most likley not, she can cover our idendity on campus...but outside we are pretty fucked without taking other forms. Do we need to rely on ella and charlie to fix this public mess? Does it even matter or is this already the endgame?

I still hate cliffhangers...

Pharos2

Sep 11, 2019
The art gets better and better every update! It's really cool to see you steadily improve, WeirdWorld -- plus the consistent and substantial updates are amazing.

Some unasked for feedback on the new art style: most of the girls looked great, but Alice lost some of her signature sharpness in her new design. I think a big part of it is that her eyes are hidden by her hair, and her sharp teeth are gone. I really liked how dangerous Alice looked, so I hope that part stays in the new art style.

Edit: I'm so hyped for Michael's fight scene, he better win! And get a badass power!! Ahhhhhhh it's absurd how this story is more interesting than 90% of the books and manga I follow smh

cantwakeup111

Mar 3, 2018
My dude please tell me you're planning to redo all the sprites and scenes with the new artstyle at some point! The game is already very engaging story wise and with the new artstyle it could be a really good looker as well.

JLP603

Apr 25, 2019
Anyone know what variable is used for counting affection points with characters in the game's code? I wanted to see which choices give affection points since im replaying the game

Last edited:
Reactions: Dysphorika

masonwile

Dec 2, 2019
Hmmm, we still have the epilogues for the side-routes to go, so I supposed I shouldn't judge before that, but the Bailey ending just leaves me empty, especially since I'm on the pure (0 Corrupt) route. I hope she gets an epilogue, at least something more satisfying for us Pure players.

Guess asking Tiffany for the money is the correct choice, huh?

Anybody else wonder whether Tiffany's parent monster is going to be the one from the first Ella visit bad end? I'm... pleasantly surprised by how much I like the main plot girls (Alice+Tiffany+Ella), and they just keep getting better.

Oh, before I go. This is all the monster gibberish translated this update. For those who don't do heavy corruption like me. This is all of thr stuff said when you sleep. I'm guessing it required a lot of corruption since I had 14 or so on my main and it didn't translate. Anyway, here's the dialogue altogether:

"Weakness. Disgusting. Kill the weakness inside you. We are mean't for- Eat. Consume. Consume everything. You need to consume everything. Every option, every opportunity, consume. Because if you don't... More. We need more. Every opportunity. Every single one. Always devour. Always. Our end requires it. Absolute power. It's within our grasp. But we cannot abide weakness. And above all- Above all. Above everything. We need to devour. Fate- Fate has provided all. All the nourishment we require... It has laid out for us. All we need to do is take-"

And that's it. That's all what the Monster said throughout the dream sequence this update. I might have missed one of the dialogues but this should be all of it.
At least in this instance, I wouldn't assume that the monsters' dialogue is the same for Corrupt and Pure. The dialogue for the Corrupt (monster speaks English) has the label, "killweak," while that for the Pure (monster speaks gibberish) has the label, "needallies." Could be the same, or maybe not. I don't wanna fight against Mommy Monster, so I hope it isn't.

Anyone know what variable is used for counting affection points with characters in the game's code? I wanted to see which choices give affection points since im replaying the game
Just the name of the character (all lower-case), as far as I can see.

Python:
default ella = 0
default deryl = 0
default liz = 0
default amber = 0
default emily = 0
default tiffany = 0
default claudia = 0
default alice = 0
default michael = 0
default brianna = 0
default demi = 0
default jess = 0
default tess = 0
default angelina = 0
default jake = 0
default christie = 0
default danica = 0
default mia = 0

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
At least in this instance, I wouldn't assume that the monsters' dialogue is the same for Corrupt and Pure. The dialogue for the Corrupt (monster speaks English) has the label, "killweak," while that for the Pure (monster speaks gibberish) has the label, "needallies." Could be the same, or maybe not. I don't wanna fight against Mommy Monster, so I hope it isn't.
That's actually interesting to know. I assume the "killweak" means to kill everyone at every chance and get stronger. At least from how that translated Monster dialogue was going. I'm curious to see how it's going to go next update.

Reactions: masonwile

X-Topic

Dec 9, 2020
Hmmm, we still have the epilogues for the side-routes to go, so I supposed I shouldn't judge before that, but the Bailey ending just leaves me empty, especially since I'm on the pure (0 Corrupt) route. I hope she gets an epilogue, at least something more satisfying for us Pure players.

Guess asking Tiffany for the money is the correct choice, huh?

Anybody else wonder whether Tiffany's parent monster is going to be the one from the first Ella visit bad end? I'm... pleasantly surprised by how much I like the main plot girls (Alice+Tiffany+Ella), and they just keep getting better.

Just the name of the character (all lower-case), as far as I can see.

Python:
default ella = 0
default deryl = 0
default liz = 0
default amber = 0
default emily = 0
default tiffany = 0
default claudia = 0
default alice = 0
default michael = 0
default brianna = 0
default demi = 0
default jess = 0
default tess = 0
default angelina = 0
default jake = 0
default christie = 0
default danica = 0
default mia = 0

keep a backup if you mess with those numbers...i have a feeling that might crash your game if you over do it...

Reactions: JLP603

Rutonat

Sep 28, 2020
did the genderbending route or arc got update ? or the cheerleader was the last one ?
There is a little point where the MC ends up turning female, but that's just a passing moment for now. This update was mainly finishing side-routes and seting up the next step of the story that won't give up as much freedom for the time being.

4.80 star(s) 346 Votes