Rutonat

Sep 28, 2020
View attachment 1956365
Ella spent all her money from her music career helping orphaned kids... :cry: :AngelEmoji:
I don't get why people still think she's evil somehow.
To be fair, she spend the other half of her time fucking with the MC in dangerous ways... Not even mentioning... Ho I don't know, releasing a serial killer monster that we see feeding on live human hearts ?

JLP603

Apr 25, 2019
So wait animals can monsterize and get powers? Didnt the released monster say he was originally a raven?

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Still playing (this game sure is big) but just wanted to say: FUCK YOU JAKE! You easily manipulated moron. :FacePalm:
Poor Mia...:oops:

RonaldGrand6969

Aug 30, 2019
Hey guys! loved Part 1 of this beautiful game, but I need help! If you go into the Gallery, I have gotten every other scene in the game so far EXCEPT #60. Anyone know how to get that one?

Another thing, is there any way to gain enough Corruption to embrace the monster you hunt down with Tiffany; WITHOUT killing Danica OR Bailey?

Last edited:

Eirror

Oct 27, 2020
View attachment 1956365
Ella spent all her money from her music career helping orphaned kids... :cry: :AngelEmoji:
I don't get why people still think she's evil somehow.
It's very possible she infected some of them and rescued all of them just to have test subjects for monsterification. If she was a good person she would have told Charlie who her brother is.

Dreamer44

Dec 19, 2019
Ive been trying to run this on joiplay but I cant get it to work anyone got any idea for a fix
Joiplay and it's plugins received a public.update a few days ago. Go to Joiplay's patreon and download them.

And run the Windows version of the game in Joiplay.

Rutonat

Sep 28, 2020
If you found a trapped starving raven in an underground cavern - wouldn't you help it?
It's cruel to keep animals locked up and it's not Ella's fault if the raven occasionally eats a few baby birds later - that's just the course of nature.
It would be your fault if you fed it Super-Soldier serum before releasing said bird.

Last edited:

Rutonat

Sep 28, 2020
True.
Without them she would probably be somewhere in the overweight spectrum, but taking her shapely breasts into account it's very likely she would officially classify as obese.
At that point you could argue that's the case for most of the girls in the game, dude...
Also describing them as obese because of that gives a very different image.

myst0501

May 30, 2020
Its been mentioned multiple times that Emily was obese, but with Christie's help and pestering she has lost that weight and got into shape.

Last edited:
Reactions: FFTW

Rutonat

Sep 28, 2020
Well, none of the main girls are really slim in this game (except Mia).
Aside from her breasts, Ella is pretty much built like a breadstick, dude...

They're all pretty thick and probably meet overweight criteria with their breasts.
... No ? Most of them aren't "pretty thick", unless your view of a healthy body is extremely thin...

Its been mentioned multiple times that Emily was obese, but with Christie's help and pestering she has lost that weight and got into shape.
Was, before the game. Not during the game. The last events even shine a light on how Christie keeps pestering her despite Emily not being fat anymore.

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 346 Votes