Rutonat

Sep 28, 2020
Alright, time to unload my thoughts.

The new art is pretty freaking good. Moody at times, totally amazing at others (for example for of Emily's just make her absolutely gorgeous). There seems to be a slight rework of some character's design though. We'll see if the conversation sprites follow or not.
The only things that made me tick (and even then, only slightly) are Emily's purple streak like I had mentionned, which is oftne barely visible in the new art. The other one is more nitpickey and way older. It's just the fact that sprites are flipped in conversations, which is weird for the twins, since their hairstyles cover a different eye each.

Now I'm gonna go into putting stuff in spoilers to avoid spoiling and make the post less huge. Those are mostly reflexions and potential theories, moreso to fuel other regulars that like to discuss those.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Rutonat

Sep 28, 2020
Does anybody know what max stats are so far? Not sure it matters if maxxed just kind of curious if I'm close.
To be honest, you don't need to be maxed out in everything. There is some margin to the game's stat gains, thankfully. Not at the very beginning, I don't think, but later on it seems like it. I am not maxed out, from what a previous discussion with other regulars pointed at (I think it's Drako that compiled what the max stats were at the time ?), and yet I still didn't get any issue. So unless there was absolutely no Power/Skill check since the early days of the game with Ella's first bad end, so long as you don't ignore training, you're mostly in the clear.

Though, be aware that trying to go for max out Power and Skill means, apparently, going for the full Corruption route, as choices that add Corruption seem to often add Power.

mcmng

May 19, 2020
Consistent update schedule and high quality storywriting for almost a year and a half already, well done WeirdWorld. Also, the art improvement over the last couple updates is pretty impressive. Most of my early picks with the art have been addressed and the shading is on point, here's hoping you get enough time and support to redo some scenes and character sprites.

You dont need corruption to kill or absorb humans, you just get corruption for it.
But you need a higher corruption level to devour other corrupted monsters without getting "poisoned" by them. If you cant purify their corrupted dna it will damage yours.
This is only true for the first game arc. some kill/eat options are corruption gated later on. Case in point, you need at least 6 corruption points to have the option to kill Clover during Demi's route. And, speaking of Demi,

Hm, there's potential here. Let's see what my main run got:
busted.png
Heh, not bad if I say so myself.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Kai D Grim

zeems010

Apr 9, 2022
wat, tried to load my save and all of a sudden its crashing

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "renpy/common/00action_file.rpy", line 462, in __call__
    renpy.load(fn)
Exception: Couldn't find a place to stop rolling back. Perhaps the script changed in an incompatible way?

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 28, in script
    python hide:
  File "/mnt/01D42FAFC6326240/.stuff/Superhuman-0.851-pc/renpy/ast.py", line 928, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "/mnt/01D42FAFC6326240/.stuff/Superhuman-0.851-pc/renpy/python.py", line 2245, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec(bytecode, globals, locals)
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 28, in <module>
    python hide:
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 35, in _execute_python_hide
    ui.interact()
  File "/mnt/01D42FAFC6326240/.stuff/Superhuman-0.851-pc/renpy/ui.py", line 298, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "/mnt/01D42FAFC6326240/.stuff/Superhuman-0.851-pc/renpy/display/core.py", line 3315, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, pause=pause, pause_start=pause_start, **kwargs)
  File "/mnt/01D42FAFC6326240/.stuff/Superhuman-0.851-pc/renpy/display/core.py", line 4155, in interact_core
    rv = root_widget.event(ev, x, y, 0)
  File "/mnt/01D42FAFC6326240/.stuff/Superhuman-0.851-pc/renpy/display/layout.py", line 1100, in event
    rv = i.event(ev, x - xo, y - yo, cst)
  File "/mnt/01D42FAFC6326240/.stuff/Superhuman-0.851-pc/renpy/display/transition.py", line 48, in event
    return self.new_widget.event(ev, x, y, st) # E1101
  File "/mnt/01D42FAFC6326240/.stuff/Superhuman-0.851-pc/renpy/display/layout.py", line 1100, in event
  File "/mnt/01D42FAFC6326240/.stuff/Superhuman-0.851-pc/renpy/display/screen.py", line 727, in event
    rv = self.child.event(ev, x, y, st)
  File "/mnt/01D42FAFC6326240/.stuff/Superhuman-0.851-pc/renpy/display/layout.py", line 1313, in event
    rv = super(Window, self).event(ev, x, y, st)
  File "/mnt/01D42FAFC6326240/.stuff/Superhuman-0.851-pc/renpy/display/layout.py", line 273, in event
    rv = d.event(ev, x - xo, y - yo, st)
  File "/mnt/01D42FAFC6326240/.stuff/Superhuman-0.851-pc/renpy/display/layout.py", line 1313, in event
    rv = super(Window, self).event(ev, x, y, st)
  File "/mnt/01D42FAFC6326240/.stuff/Superhuman-0.851-pc/renpy/display/layout.py", line 273, in event
  File "/mnt/01D42FAFC6326240/.stuff/Superhuman-0.851-pc/renpy/display/behavior.py", line 979, in event
    return handle_click(self.clicked)
  File "/mnt/01D42FAFC6326240/.stuff/Superhuman-0.851-pc/renpy/display/behavior.py", line 914, in handle_click
    rv = run(action)
  File "/mnt/01D42FAFC6326240/.stuff/Superhuman-0.851-pc/renpy/display/behavior.py", line 329, in run
    return action(*args, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/common/00action_file.rpy", line 462, in __call__
    renpy.load(fn)
  File "/mnt/01D42FAFC6326240/.stuff/Superhuman-0.851-pc/renpy/loadsave.py", line 771, in load
    log.unfreeze(roots, label="_after_load")
  File "/mnt/01D42FAFC6326240/.stuff/Superhuman-0.851-pc/renpy/python.py", line 2200, in unfreeze
    self.rollback(0, force=True, label=label, greedy=greedy, on_load=True)
  File "/mnt/01D42FAFC6326240/.stuff/Superhuman-0.851-pc/renpy/python.py", line 2014, in rollback
    self.load_failed()
  File "/mnt/01D42FAFC6326240/.stuff/Superhuman-0.851-pc/renpy/python.py", line 1932, in load_failed
    raise Exception("Couldn't find a place to stop rolling back. Perhaps the script changed in an incompatible way?")
Exception: Couldn't find a place to stop rolling back. Perhaps the script changed in an incompatible way?

Linux-5.13.0-28-generic-x86_64-with-debian-bullseye-sid
Ren'Py 7.4.10.2178
Superhuman 0.851
Sat Jul 30 18:45:43 2022
has been fine before, now any save i try to load fails

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
I'm not a tech, but based on the many files with errors i'd say something went wrong. Try to unpack it again in a new folder and only copy the game\save folder from the old one. If it still dont works try an other hoster...if its the same try windows, it works there ^^

Rutonat

Sep 28, 2020
Because it's not a walkthrought at all
Yeah more of a list of scenes, but even then it's not like there are an incredible amount of dead/bad end routes. So long as you train when you can and don't pick the occasional obviously stupid choice, it's pretty straightforward.
Most choices are more in line of how to answer to a situation rather than "making the right choice".

Last edited:
Reactions: Dysphorika

Lobo420

Jun 28, 2020
I decided to try this out of boredom & wasn't really expecting much but i absolutely loved it, i laughed my ass off at so many scenes especially the Neko Ella scene i had tears in my eyes.

i'm looking forward to the next update, it's a shame that there isn't a villain route i would have liked to Enslave several of the characters & monsters

Eirror

Oct 27, 2020
Just got back to playing this game after a long time and I am happy to see a lot of improvement. The new style for the girls fits very well except for Alice as it makes her appear a little uncanny. The combat is always a blast and and the story is engaging. . Emily and Ella are the best characters in in the new style and their segs scenes are the best in the game. It's fun seeing the main character grow, learn and make ways to use his powers creatively. What elevates this game is the writing. The antagonists are interesting and they and the other characters feel fleshed out. The world building is very nice and rare ,this alternate unified earth is something not often attempted. If you can keep the writing at this level and keep improving the segs then this will be a contender for the best western erotic game.
This game is turning out very well and I hope you enjoy making it and that you have gained new knowledge from working on this project.

Reactions: Dysphorika

Altmale

Jun 26, 2019
After more than a year, I sometimes forget that the superhero name is customizable and that it is not canonically "BitchFucker."
But it suits rest of the game so well that I really think that it should be.

4.80 star(s) 346 Votes