Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
Except the fact demi isnt a trap if you dont want her to be one, its not even needed to blackmail clover...she suggests a triangle while driving home if you let demi fix her and dont let her go to jail.

And to add my 2 cents to that funny self defence subtopic of the last 2 pages: Monster kills human who cant do any damage isnt self defence. Little monster is angry at big monster because she wanted to fix clover, not kill her...however, getting rid of the last eye witness at this point would be some form of self defence, just not by laws definitions...

Nov 29, 2019
Were you guys able to eat the rat thing monster? There was a decision which seemed like it missed that option, which suprised me since i had cummulated enough corruption to kill Demi. What happens if you do?

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
You dont need corruption to kill or absorb humans, you just get corruption for it.
But you need a higher corruption level to devour other corrupted monsters without getting "poisoned" by them. If you cant purify their corrupted dna it will damage yours.

myst0501

May 30, 2020
So question is there any use for the items you can buy in the shop? I assume it's mostly a joke as some of them cost insane amounts and you can't seem to get any more money.
You can get a significant amount of new money this update actually. If you had asked tiffany for some money before you infiltrated the hero base, this update when she calls you she gives you $10,000,000. No joke.

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
Pick the mask first and you know it.
Then decide if you want 10 power (horn) or the eye (lets just say you cant train old monster stuff, but you can train your power yourself...). I guess the eye could be more useful later...

Jul 31, 2019
Damn I love this VN, I had a good laught while naming MC last name Shapeshifter and female form Alexa, his hero form Edgelord, good story overal, interesting plot especially for a hentai VN.

Edvin

Jun 3, 2017
Think there will be a possibility for Bailey to reappear at some point? I really liked her. :(
Unfortunately, no. :cry:
I was looking at data changes in save games if you choose to eat it or let it go.

1) Eat her = +1 corruption, +1 Bailey eaten
2) Let her go = Nothing. The game doesn't consider it a choice with consequences at all.

I find this extremely sad and very unwise from a gameplay perspective.
Bailey could have been an extremely useful sidekick for the main character.
Due to the fact that she could take the form of objects, she would be great for surveillance and information gathering.
And the protagonist's abilities are already at a level where he should definitely be able to make her body a little more stable.

Like I said, very sad.
I also liked her very much and I hoped she would get more space in the game.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
This game is a pleasant surprise. I avoided for quite some time because I didn't fancy the art style in the preview pictures. I admit it still took some time to get accustomed to it but oh boy the story more than make up for it on my eyes.

Quite a elaborated story with interesting characters, plus the mix of horror, gore and sex was very well done. And the game is quite long, i have been playing for around four hours already.
Also i have to say i quite love some of the humor on it. That weird cop made me laugh a lot. :ROFLMAO:

Amazing game WeirdWorld. (y)

Nov 10, 2017
MC can change every part of his body.
Why not sperm? :)

I believe that if he concentrated hard enough on turning his sperm fertile, he should be able to do it.
indeed.. perks of being a shapeshifter.

edit: was mostly hinting towards tiffany using mc cells to clone or combine others tho. I don't know. then mc will have the excuse to use the I AM YOUR FATHER thing

Reactions: GoxBox
4.80 star(s) 346 Votes