wei270

Jul 29, 2020
you can do the streaming scene on amber route,

i can't get the elle cat scene does anyone know how to get that one?

Dominosaur

Nov 21, 2021
I don't think the corruption ending will be like... a "Bad" ending, per se. Like, WW seems like the kind of person who'd go with the 2000's style "this is a bad ending for humanity, but a fun ending for the player" ending. The thing is, if you're the kind of eprson who picks the corrupting options, you're the kind of person who wants to be corrupt. Losing your sanity/will to a monster won't happen, because you've demonstrated you have a monster's sensibilities anyway.

Allan Trumbull

Forum Fanatic
Sep 10, 2021
I don't think the corruption ending will be like... a "Bad" ending, per se. Like, WW seems like the kind of person who'd go with the 2000's style "this is a bad ending for humanity, but a fun ending for the player" ending. The thing is, if you're the kind of eprson who picks the corrupting options, you're the kind of person who wants to be corrupt. Losing your sanity/will to a monster won't happen, because you've demonstrated you have a monster's sensibilities anyway.
Don't forget monster deryil....

Edvin

Jun 3, 2017
Literally every time someone becomes too corrupt in the game, the "inner beast" takes over them and they lose control of themselves. MC is not immune to this. He literally said he could feel his humanity disappearing. Of course, I believe that you can be partially corrupt, but I also believe that there is something like a line that you should not cross.

And the bad endings when you become too corrupted and lose control over yourself are already in the game.
;)

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
Is this true? No point in even having sex scenes anymore. Just go full power fantasy. View attachment 1949876
Unless the dev forgot the Minyak stuff, it shouldn't be true. I'm almost positive that She tried to get the MC to breed her in the sewer. That indicates that Monsters and Superhumans can indeed reproduce. Bailey also mentioned being bred too. I wouldn't take Tiffany's word on it personally but the dev could've just changed his mind or forgot about it.

Maybe it's just Superhuman + Human isn't possible but Superhuman + Monster and possibly Superhuman + Superhuman can make it happen.

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
Yeah, as someone who plays the High Corruption stuff, with currently 24 points, I'm not seeing the downside. Even the question that Deryl asked you this update, that's getting brought up, can easily be refuted in game by saying you don't feel like you're losing you humanity or even that you're okay with losing a bit of it.

Could there potentially be an ultimate dead end at the end for playing into it? Sure but no one knows what the dev has planned. Being a Monster in the end and conquering the entire Monster species could be one of many different endings as well.

Deleted member 2553135

Jul 3, 2020
Given the fact we're on 0.88 and clearing up side events are we finishing a arc, or this game before moving on to like Superhuman 2? I feel there's way to much story still to be ending anytime soon afterall.
I would assume finishing an arc. We still have 3 evolutions to go, HERO, etc. left and probably new side events. I do not know that for sure, but that would be my guess.

Farhan124

Feb 18, 2020
man, I really love this game
but as the guy before me said, if it just finishes after this, it would be sad.
the amount of potential and arcs this game may have is amazing. Like maybe an arc in other sectors, or as a member of hero.
well personally I would love others to have more scenes but who knows what's gonna happen in the future.
emily and ambers stories ended lovely, though I wish there was more scenes with clover.
and more danica I want, definitely

Last edited:
Dec 5, 2021
Man, WW is really getting into a good groove with the sideplots and more emotional developments. Lengthy thoughts below.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

That's about it for this update. Awesome stuff and a lot of content for 2 months of development. The cliffhanger is a killer and I'm really excited to see what comes next.

4.80 star(s) 346 Votes