SpyderArachnid

Jul 31, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Otherwise, really liked the update. Nice being able to play catchup on all the side content. Thanks! ;)

Reactions: uncleaR1596

LoneVoyage

Nov 22, 2016
Weird World

Hey, public release here for anyone interested.
Changelog:
-11 new h scenes

-Bit of action

-A week+ of in-game time

-Some edited stuff here and there
PC
#OMSTLXDhiQlp5OZwBPNnGVIfN0BDfvmgZa49Y-sr650

MAC
#l5H6VznIw7mZBdb5KSyoWesmx99srxp3uZ-U9hlNIlk

• Red Heart
Reactions: VVAR666 and X-Topic

Udoroth

Aug 29, 2019
literally fucking ella's brains out lol

reminds of that one family guy joke "once you go black you go deaf"

chipsiup

Aug 12, 2016
How do you get the Ella catgirl scene? I'm at the point right before the mall and all my options seem to be finished.

SpyderArachnid

Jul 31, 2017
How do you get the Ella catgirl scene? I'm at the point right before the mall and all my options seem to be finished.
Do you have the option to train more? It may seem like it repeats a few times, but keep doing it. It eventually leads to that scene.

In the end, the only options you should have left after doing everything are the shop, glory hole, and relax (those are all just repeatable). And the mall one of course (continues the story).

chipsiup

Aug 12, 2016
Am I the only one who REALLY doesn't like the new art style that Weird World used in a few new scenes?
It's a little disorientating. If you look at the gallery you'll notice that the art had always been evolving, the earlier scenes were a lot more rough, character faces and details weren't as good. The new stuff is much better technically.

The problem is that the character talking MODELS outside of the scenes are still the original ones, so when we jump from characters talking to the sex scenes it becomes really jarring.

JLP603

Apr 25, 2019
Am I the only one who REALLY doesn't like the new art style that Weird World used in a few new scenes?
For me in some scenes it looked better when using his new style like in sex scenes but in other scenes I prefer the old one. for example the one with ella doing peekaboo in weird world's new style gives me a less emo impression from the one i grew used to with her pale skin tone from the original style compared to the normal flesh color in the new one which made her more goth and seem more dangerous to me with the sharper line work. I think I prefer the original style when in dialogue scenes cuz it makes their facial features more pronounced cuz the new style makes them look too soft and less striking to me. If it were me id use the old style through and through but the current implementaion of shifting styles isnt that much of a bother for me and his current new style looks good enough to remake the whole game with if he wants to

Last edited:

JLP603

Apr 25, 2019
Maybe thats why the monsters are infecting us so that they can propagate the species?

Araghast

Sep 27, 2018
I'm really digging the new style, especially in Ella's earfuck scene, the art department is really coming a long way. Though the biggest problem with some scenes is the placement of the "action" getting covered by the dialogue box. Sure, I can press H, but it sort of interrupts the flow of the scene.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: wiwem71072
4.80 star(s) 346 Votes