Aug 15, 2021
The tags you dislike are so optional and so hidden...
Yes but I did not know that prior to playing. Optional content is meaningless to me - I simply dont try games with certain tags simply because I dont know how much the game focuses on the tags I dislike. For example you could have 90% of every update be focused on ntr and make it 'optional'. It is simply not worth waiting for updates or supporting a game where I like only 10% of what each update has to offer.

Tag search is the way I look for games and I dont really bother looking at the discussion forums most of the time because there are other games without those tags that I have not played that I am more likely to enjoy instead. I sometimes miss out on some great games like this one but I think thats fine. It is not worth the time going through ten games I will dislike just to find one game I like.

Dysphorika

May 5, 2019
Yes but I did not know that prior to playing. Optional content is meaningless to me - I simply dont try games with certain tags simply because I dont know how much the game focuses on the tags I dislike. For example you could have 90% of every update be focused on ntr and make it 'optional'. It is simply not worth waiting for updates or supporting a game where I like only 10% of what each update has to offer.

Tag search is the way I look for games and I dont really bother looking at the discussion forums most of the time because there are other games without those tags that I have not played that I am more likely to enjoy instead. I sometimes miss out on some great games like this one but I think thats fine. It is not worth the time going through ten games I will dislike just to find one game I like.
Fair enough.
That's why I try the game, if I don't like it I don't play it anymore, if I like it, I keep playing.
At least for me, mostly of games if there is something I don't like, is possible would be like that for the rest of the game.
(always there are exceptions, of course).

The only thing I can add is, just read the changelog before trying.

devilsdetails

Jun 18, 2018
Public version gonna come out soon ??
The new releases typically go public a week or so after Patreon, thats the time taken to fix any bugs typos etc. Might take an extra couple of days depending on the exact issues. You can go onto their discord and see whats up if you want a more details. If we're lucky., might get it today. If not - in a couple of days

4.80 star(s) 346 Votes