Rutonat

Sep 28, 2020
It's what Jess says right before she leaves and I trust her expert opinion as a cheerleader.
Sure, trust the expert medical opinion of a girl that hates Emily's guts. Seems totally unbiased.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Went to the trouble of compiling a bunch of lines.
But feel free to consider the girl that hates her as having the right answer since it lines up with your scewed image of a healthy body...

Rutonat

Sep 28, 2020
It's very possible Christie only said these things because she didn't want to hurt her best friend further and make her miserable again, so she played down Emily's weight problem.
Jess on the other hand has nothing to lose, so she's more likely to blurt out her honest opinion.

People are more likely to tell others what they really think when there are no consequences.
Why would Christie, her friend, want to hurt her feelings in the first place ? Your argument is going to be "she was just honest about Emily being obese" and no. Doesn't make sense.
Also Jess would be honest because she has nothign to lose ? Please. Jess has a mean streak and wants nothing but hurt Emily. She's not going to be honest, she's going to exagerate, lie and make shit up to hurt her.

I'm starting to think either you haven't finished her events, or you just plain don't read the game. You are way off on the whole thing, to a scary degree, honestly. None of those girls are anywhere near fat. You just use carefully selected arguments and snipets of dialogue to reinforce your point and use slanted logic to undermind proof of the opposite...

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
Jeez, you guys really arguing about Emily being overweight and obese? She's not by the way. The dialogue made it clear. She's just not in shape like the other's. Besides, if that's obese then cool with me, Emily has always been one of my Goth Waifus.

Sigh, why hasn't Mommy 4th visited me yet :cry:. She needs to wake up and stop sleep talking on the other side of our link. I need a tentacle hug right about now. The theories I've been cooking up keeps increasing.

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
Any opinion about those we already mentionned (and their potential new hints) and whatever I might have said in my update summary post ?
Maybe(I'll have to read through your post again). I've been looking through some scenes and I think I've been looking at some stuff the wrong way and overlooking other things with the Monsters.

A quick example of what I mean is that their number doesn't represent their position of power(or I should say not just that) but more of the order they were born in. Like the 1st(Jake's Monster Parent) refers to itself as the "Firstborn".

I'll read through your other post and finish organize my thoughts while playing as I'm trying to get more info from other scenes.

Reactions: Rutonat

Rutonat

Sep 28, 2020
A quick example of what I mean is that their number doesn't represent their position of power(or I should say not just that) but more of the order they were born in. Like the 1st(Jake's Monster Parent) refers to itself as the "Firstborn".
That's interesting. I've never voiced it, but I never really considered it as being a ranking of them (would be confusing to the story if there was a change in said ranking after all) more so than just "the order they came in", either birth or just coming into that top-however-many.

Though this update seems to have had many more monster messages than the previous ones.
Of course, since I'm playing a 0 Corruption run, I couldn't read anything be jibberish...

Last edited:
Reactions: DrakoGhoul

RonaldGrand6969

Aug 30, 2019
Hey guys! loved Part 1 of this beautiful game, but I need help! If you go into the Gallery, I have gotten every other scene in the game so far EXCEPT #60. Anyone know how to get that one?

Another thing, is there any way to gain enough Corruption to embrace the monster you hunt down with Tiffany; WITHOUT killing Danica OR Bailey?

Rutonat

Sep 28, 2020
Micheal is good / neutral / evil character ?? Or just crazy ???
From what we know so far, he has his own values and his own code of morals. He's not a madman, and definitely not evil as he doesn't kill for the hell of it. He wouldn't go on a murder spree just because he wants to, for example. He seems highly unlikely to attack innocent people, and if he was to really want a fight with someone "innocent", he'd probably set up a sparing match rather than attack them.
He still has some sense of honor to himself.

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
That's interesting. I've never voice it, but I never really considered it as being a ranking of them (would be confusing to the story if there was a change in said ranking after all) more so than just "the order they came in", either birth or just coming into that top-however-many.

Though this update seems to have had many more monster messages than the previous ones.
Of course, since I'm playing a 0 Corruption run, I couldn't read anything be jibberish...
Yeah, you'll typically miss most of the monster scenes as they're usually tied to corruption. For example, you'll only see the 1st Monster with corruption. As far as I'm aware. There's also a few Mommy 4th scenes as well.

As for the monster hierarchy, I just assumed early on that all of the numbered started small at the same time but each climbed over all the others to reach their lvl of power and got assigned their number. Back then we didn't know too much about them so it was a good 50/50 chance of that being possible but I got that wrong, slightly. It did take the 3rd and 4th(assumed) to take down the 1st in it's Monster space so it is a good indication it's power. Mommy 4th also did lose to the 1st with Jake in the prison though you could blame that more on the MC.

Also, I read through your other post and I agree. I think there is an invasion coming or more like a war but I think it's more between themselves. The General Idea I have is that the Monsters, specifically the older numbered, can't walk the earth for too long. I think they need enough strong hosts and monsters to wake up fully or else they'll be weaker when the time comes. Whether that be as food, energy or as their own army. So in my theory, it's not just the humans and Superhumans they're warring against but amongst themselves.

There's a lot to elaborate on with this but I'll have to check a couple of scenes to grasp what's said. Particularly, the 2nd Evolution scene and some corruption scenes.

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
Hey guys! loved Part 1 of this beautiful game, but I need help! If you go into the Gallery, I have gotten every other scene in the game so far EXCEPT #60. Anyone know how to get that one?

Another thing, is there any way to gain enough Corruption to embrace the monster you hunt down with Tiffany; WITHOUT killing Danica OR Bailey?
Did you get the NTR scenes with Liz and the Morgue titjob? You'll need to fight Jake for the Morgue while the NTR one is straightforward.

As for your last question, you'll have to kill at least one of them, from what I remember. I think you need about 6 or 7 corruption to get that Minyak and Mother 4th scene(or the 3rd if you chose him, I think).

Rutonat

Sep 28, 2020
Yeah, you'll typically miss most of the monster scenes as they're usually tied to corruption. For example, you'll only see the 1st Monster with corruption. As far as I'm aware. There's also a few Mommy 4th scenes as well.

As for the monster hierarchy, I just assumed early on that all of the numbered started small at the same time but each climbed over all the others to reach their lvl of power and got assigned their number. Back then we didn't know too much about them so it was a good 50/50 chance of that being possible but I got that wrong, slightly. It did take the 3rd and 4th(assumed) to take down the 1st in it's Monster space so it is a good indication it's power. Mommy 4th also did lose to the 1st with Jake in the prison though you could blame that more on the MC.
Honestly, anytime I read you talk about the Corruption scenes, it makes me want to have a second run for max Corruption. But since I save at every choice (old habit from VNs with that old "right and wrong choices" mentality), it would become a mess quite fast...

Also, I read through your other post and I agree. I think there is an invasion coming or more like a war but I think it's more between themselves. The General Idea I have is that the Monsters, specifically the older numbered, can't walk the earth for too long. I think they need enough strong hosts and monsters to wake up fully or else they'll be weaker when the time comes. Whether that be as food, energy or as their own army. So in my theory, it's not just the humans and Superhumans they're warring against but amongst themselves.

There's a lot to elaborate on with this but I'll have to check a couple of scenes to grasp what's said. Particularly, the 2nd Evolution scene and some corruption scenes.
Yeah, right now it really starts to have a "there is a bigger picture you're not big enough to see yet" type of vibe going on. Especially with the lastest Ella scenes, I'd say. In my opinion, she never really seemed as genuine as in that little segment, which was a very interesting change, naratively speaking...

And it also put a lot more questions on the map about the Shopkeeper. At first I thought he was just a sort of joke character, but being implicated in not one but two scenes with Charlie ? Clearly the guy is not just some human...

Reactions: Dysphorika

RonaldGrand6969

Aug 30, 2019
Did you get the NTR scenes with Liz and the Morgue titjob? You'll need to fight Jake for the Morgue while the NTR one is straightforward.

As for your last question, you'll have to kill at least one of them, from what I remember. I think you need about 6 or 7 corruption to get that Minyak and Mother 4th scene(or the 3rd if you chose him, I think).
I got all the NTR Scenes with Liz, and I got the Titjob at the Morgue (i.e being rude to Jake during the interrogation). What I can't seem to get is if you look in the Gallery; the scene right after the second Nikki scene. Any hints?

Rutonat

Sep 28, 2020
What is Ella's cat scene ?? Got any pics of that ??
(I don't mind spoilers)
It's the last Training scene. It's not missable unless you skip training (which you should never do).
Fair warning, it has earfucking/brainfucking in it, which is a very niche fetish.

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
Honestly, anytime I read you talk about the Corruption scenes, it makes me want to have a second run for max Corruption. But since I save at every choice (old habit from VNs with that old "right and wrong choices" mentality), it would become a mess quite fast...

Yeah, right now it really starts to have a "there is a bigger picture you're not big enough to see yet" type of vibe going on. Especially with the lastest Ella scenes, I'd say. In my opinion, she never really seemed as genuine as in that little segment, which was a very interesting change, naratively speaking...

And it also put a lot more questions on the map about the Shopkeeper. At first I thought he was just a sort of joke character, but being implicated in not one but two scenes with Charlie ? Clearly the guy is not just some human...
I would say corruption isn't for everyone. Yeah, you're more stronger on paper and see more things but you have to kill a lot of people. As someone with 24 Corruption points, it's not pretty.

When it comes to Ella. There's only 3(maybe 4) scenes where she's being truly genuine and open with the MC. That's at the beginning, when they have tentacle sex at her apartment, and now this scene this update. I guess you could also say the hospital scene too before Mia woke up. I don't think she's in love with the MC but she has some twisted sense of companionship with him that's causing her to falter a bit at times.

As for the shopkeeper, I legit thought it was the Dev's self insert ever since he was introduced. Whatever he is, he's extremely powerful. To casually have powerful monster parts like that is definitely suspicious.

Reactions: GaRbS

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
I got all the NTR Scenes with Liz, and I got the Titjob at the Morgue (i.e being rude to Jake during the interrogation). What I can't seem to get is if you look in the Gallery; the scene right after the second Nikki scene. Any hints?
I can't think of anything, unfortunately.

Rutonat

Sep 28, 2020
I would say corruption isn't for everyone. Yeah, you're more stronger on paper and see more things but you have to kill a lot of people. As someone with 24 Corruption points, it's not pretty.
Honestly, I'm not to scared about the killcount (most of the characters you can kill are assholes anyway. If it wasn't for my No Corruption plan, I'd have killed that pile of diarhea Long). What is giving me more issues is stuff like having to do the NTR Liz route. First off, I now know Long's plan and the mere idea of that kind of torture makes me irrationaly angry, and to top it off I'm not at all fan of NTR in the first place...

When it comes to Ella. There's only 3(maybe 4) scenes where she's being truly genuine and open with the MC. That's at the beginning, when they have tentacle sex at her apartment, and now this scene this update. I guess you could also say the hospital scene too before Mia woke up. I don't think she's in love with the MC but she has some twisted sense of companionship with him that's causing her to falter a bit at times.
The thing is, the tentacle scene was kinda less impactfull because of all that happens before and after. Didn't leave much of an impression. And as for the hospital scene, there was a lot of her usual mystic going on so it didn't really get as much weight, I'd say.
For some reason, the training scene seemed either way more genuine, or had way more impact, probably because there wasn't anything else but them both talking, I guess ?

As for the shopkeeper, I legit thought it was the Dev's self insert ever since he was introduced. Whatever he is, he's extremely powerful. To casually have powerful monster parts like that is definitely suspicious.
I didn't think about the self-insert, but I thought it was more a case of comic relief. The character that isn't to be taken seriously, has no bearing on the story, and is just there to serve a side purpose and make you smile. But it's now revealed that it's not the case.
And even aside from having monster parts (after all, other character have gotten their hands on stuff like that, Tiffany for example), there's the package. I don't know if you've tried to open it, but being able to set up a death trap for anyone but the intended recipient is pretty impressive stuff...

Reactions: Dysphorika

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
Honestly, I'm not to scared about the killcount (most of the characters you can kill are assholes anyway. If it wasn't for my No Corruption plan, I'd have killed that pile of diarhea Long). What is giving me more issues is stuff like having to do the NTR Liz route. First off, I now know Long's plan and the mere idea of that kind of torture makes me irrationaly angry, and to top it off I'm not at all fan of NTR in the first place...

The thing is, the tentacle scene was kinda less impactfull because of all that happens before and after. Didn't leave much of an impression. And as for the hospital scene, there was a lot of her usual mystic going on so it didn't really get as much weight, I'd say.
For some reason, the training scene seemed either way more genuine, or had way more impact, probably because there wasn't anything else but them both talking, I guess ?

I didn't think about the self-insert, but I thought it was more a case of comic relief. The character that isn't to be taken seriously, has no bearing on the story, and is just there to serve a side purpose and make you smile. But it's now revealed that it's not the case.
And even aside from having monster parts (after all, other character have gotten their hands on stuff like that, Tiffany for example), there's the package. I don't know if you've tried to open it, but being able to set up a death trap for anyone but the intended recipient is pretty impressive stuff...
I didn't do NTR for Liz to get that amount. I think you get the same amount regardless. As long as you kill them. What I mean't by killing a lot is people like Demi, Clover, Jake and so on. It's hard because some characters I like but I play the role for straight corruption so I kill them.

As for the package, I didn't open it. It seemed like a rather obvious death scene. He was being all cryptic about it so I just ignored it and gave it to Charlie.

Regarding Ella. I just felt like those scenes were more genuine, especially right before you're turned and laying with her on the grass. As for the bed scene with the tentacles, I just felt like she really wanted to know if she ruined your life and that if you hate her for being turned.

4.80 star(s) 346 Votes