Rutonat

Sep 28, 2020
I didn't do NTR for Liz to get that amount. I think you get the same amount regardless. As long as you kill them. What I mean't by killing a lot is people like Demi, Clover, Jake and so on. It's hard because some characters I like but I play the role for straight corruption so I kill them.
Ho shit, didn't know Demi and Clover were in the killcount... I might never do a Corruption run then... :HideThePain:

As for the package, I didn't open it. It seemed like a rather obvious death scene. He was being all cryptic about it so I just ignored it and gave it to Charlie.
Well, I can give you a quick summary of what happens then. I was going to not open it but since I make saves at each big choice... I tried to see what happens. Best case scenario I'd have knowledge despite taking the other route.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Regarding Ella. I just felt like those scenes were more genuine, especially right before you're turned and laying with her on the grass. As for the bed scene with the tentacles, I just felt like she really wanted to know if she ruined your life and that if you hate her for being turned.
After thinking on it a bit, I think the reason it felt less impactfull (at least for me) is because if was followed by a lot of scheming and setting really dangerous hurdles. But so far, unless it's revealed that she was the one to out the MC as the hero (which I doubt, that would bring unwanted attention and be a hinderance to his climb in power), there hasn't been anything in some time.
Also she explains a bit more why she does shitty things without the whole... Ella attitude she usually has that makes it seems she doesn't take it seriously, if that makes sense ?

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
Ho shit, didn't know Demi and Clover were in the killcount... I might never do a Corruption run then... :HideThePain:

Well, I can give you a quick summary of what happens then. I was going to not open it but since I make saves at each big choice... I tried to see what happens. Best case scenario I'd have knowledge despite taking the other route.

After thinking on it a bit, I think the reason it felt less impactfull (at least for me) is because if was followed by a lot of scheming and setting really dangerous hurdles. But so far, unless it's revealed that she was the one to out the MC as the hero (which I doubt, that would bring unwanted attention and be a hinderance to his climb in power), there hasn't been anything in some time.
Also she explains a bit more why she does shitty things without the whole... Ella attitude she usually has that makes it seems she doesn't take it seriously, if that makes sense ?
Ella most likely didn't out us. It was ourselves, if I'm being honest. Not just Hero but all of these governments have all this technology and stuff. Sooner or later the MC was going to get count with all the damage he suffered throughout multiple fights.

The MC left so much DNA around during the Klaus, Jake and Deryl fights that I'm surprised they didn't catch on faster. Not to mention Tiffany. If she got caught by her dad, then there's no way the MC went unnoticed. Him going to school at their base and visiting her house was always risky.

I'm curious how the Dev is going to handle this part. Also yeah, Demi is apart of the culling of the weak. Pretty much no one but Christie is untouchable besides obvious stronger people on the straight corruption run.

Reactions: JDM88999

Rutonat

Sep 28, 2020
Ella most likely didn't out us. It was ourselves, if I'm being honest. Not just Hero but all of these governments have all this technology and stuff. Sooner or later the MC was going to get count with all the damage he suffered throughout multiple fights.
Might be, but somehow I can't help but think someone decided to trash the MC's life... Seems too convenient to have been done like that, through media instead of just it being reported to the authorities for them to try to get him before the media knew anything.
Especially since it seems like your standing with either the Public and the Government seem to get overwritten. I had 200 with the Public and 190 with the Gov, and that scene still gets a big "Public Enemy #1" vibe... And if 200 standing with the Public made me a common man's favorite, means the Government should hate me, with just 10 points less.
So yeah, I feel like there's something off there.

The MC left so much DNA around during the Klaus, Jake and Deryl fights that I'm surprised they didn't catch on faster. Not to mention Tiffany. If she got caught by her dad, then there's no way the MC went unnoticed. Him going to school at their base and visiting her house was always risky.
The DNA might be. But for Tiffany, they were paired up for school work, weren't they ? I seem to remember something like that (Gods it's been a logn time...) It's not like he came up to their house out of nowhere to use her position. That's more a lucky coincidence.

I'm curious how the Dev is going to handle this part. Also yeah, Demi is apart of the culling of the weak. Pretty much no one but Christie is untouchable besides obvious stronger people on the straight corruption run.
That's rough... That's literally you cutting yourself out of content, then...

Allan Trumbull

Forum Fanatic
Sep 10, 2021
Especially since it seems like your standing with either the Public and the Government seem to get overwritten. I had 200 with the Public and 190 with the Gov, and that scene still gets a big "Public Enemy #1" vibe... And if 200 standing with the Public made me a common man's favorite, means the Government should hate me, with just 10 points less.
Which scene ?? Tv channel event ?

Rutonat

Sep 28, 2020
Then how you sure that govt hate mc & public loves him ??
I didn't say that. I said your actual standing seems to have no repercussion in the fact the MC gets arrested.
Both my standings were pretty high. Public one was at 200 and I got multiple comments about how the public loved me. The Gov one being at 190, to barely 10 poitns under, should be that huge a difference. Yet the MC is still treated like the Public Enemy #1, which leads me to believe that your standing has no influence. In turn, it leads me to think there might be something more going on than just some proof finally linking the hero person and the student.

jak1165

Mar 10, 2018
Basically every positive review says the same thing. I should know - Im one of them saying something along of the lines of "eh, the art was off-putting but Im glad I played it and gave it a chance"

Not asking WW to change the art, but perhaps changing the the banner to reflect the slightly updated artstyle would increase notice of the game. Gotta be a way to increase the appeal without compromising what actually sets this game apart. Because you can forgive a lot in a bad game (not that this is a bad game) if the story is engaging and the characters are compelling

Lobo420

Jun 28, 2020
I know this is probably not going to to happen but after working through different paths of this game i would really love to see at least one or 2 of these things added (yes i know i'm a bit fucked up but hey we all have our own kinks)

A Futa Route in dealing with Jared in the Cheerleader storyline & futa H scene with Jess after

a Shadow romance (as a dog) during the Emily Route (hey shut up it's perfectly fine if we're both dogs)

During Liz's Route

on the Alice/Mafia Route some H scenes with Danica

the option to let yourself be influenced by Demi on her route

Pregnancy

the Option to Keep Bailey alive & inside the MC instead of Consuming her so we can bring her out whenever we choose (could make for some amusing Internal Dialogue between her & the MC)

and Last but not Least a Mia Romance & H scenes

*Edit* (was going to add this earlier but it slipped my mind while i was writing)

the ability to gain a power or skills similar to ones others have when you Devour them

Last edited:

empty sides

Aug 22, 2018
oh shoot, didn't know there was a corruption path at all ngl... I don't think ive killed anyone major yet soooo

what have I been missing out on

Nov 29, 2019
I wonder, what if our Daryl is the real one? We know for sure that the drones have golden blood, we already destroyed one of them, so it might follow that our Daryl can just create Ichor and drones, that's his superpower, and one of his drones evolving fucked his mind enough for him to forget as a coping mechanism. The MC should traumatize the next random thug he comes across in order to understand if trauma can change the memories he can see.

Also honestly saddened that the first thing the MC thought after finding out he's sterile wasn't "let me fix that".
Ella would probably jump at the opportunity to become the first superhuman parents (If she hasn't done so already with our generous donations).

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
Is it possible to have a romantic relationship with Daryl?
Nope, he's not really in the game all that much and he has a girlfriend. If you're referring to his twin Deryl, our bestfriend, then that's even more unlikely, for both him and the MC.

Reactions: Dysphorika

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
Might be, but somehow I can't help but think someone decided to trash the MC's life... Seems too convenient to have been done like that, through media instead of just it being reported to the authorities for them to try to get him before the media knew anything.
So yeah, I feel like there's something off there.

The DNA might be. But for Tiffany, they were paired up for school work, weren't they ? I seem to remember something like that (Gods it's been a logn time...) It's not like he came up to their house out of nowhere to use her position. That's more a lucky coincidence.

That's rough... That's literally you cutting yourself out of content, then...
Yeah, but you have to remember, at the end of the update, our identity was revealed by some informant within M-Corp aka Hero Organization/Tiffany's Dad company. I wouldn't be shocked if it was Deus, now that I thought about it.

4.80 star(s) 346 Votes