Lobo420

Jun 28, 2020
If that was the case, the MC would have already knocked someone up. He fucked many girls, and his body is technically permanently transformed.
yes but he has only really learned to transform Humans so far, he has already shown it might be possible to alter superhumans(Jessica even though she is superhuman its more of a conditioning to FEED a monster instead of being a monster) MC just needs to learn how to properly do it like he did with Humans

Deleted member 2553135

Jul 3, 2020
If that was the case, the MC would have already knocked someone up. He fucked many girls, and his body is technically permanently transformed.
If we assume that is true, wouldn't he have to consciously try to transform his sperm as it would not occur automatically?

Anyway, the dev could circumvent the superhumans cannot impregnate/get impregnated in a number of ways, so I guess is the dev even planning on pregnancy?

Rutonat

Sep 28, 2020
yes but he has only really learned to transform Humans so far, he has already shown it might be possible to alter superhumans(Jessica even though she is superhuman its more of a conditioning to FEED a monster instead of being a monster) MC just needs to learn how to properly do it like he did with Humans
I think the point was more for the dev to warn that they're not going to add pregnancy to the game... Also Jess is not a superhuman, unless I missed something...

• Sad
Reactions: wiwem71072

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
My dude. Alice was pale as a freaking corpse before her transformation. I doubt those kind of physical traits mean much in this universe.

No. All Superhumans are rendered sterile by the transformation. That's a fact that's been established this update.

I'd say unlikely, since nothing but circomstances tied them to the MC.

Not Claudia at this point.
Mia might be coming at some point, since there's a question about if the MC finds her interesting or not (I guess that's the dev asking "Do you want content with a shorty or not").

I dunno... If the theory we discussed happens to be true and Deus has some kind of Future sight, he doesn't need to act for the MC to end up at HERO...? And him destroying his life would more likely push the MC against working with those who destroyed any chance for him to get any semblance of normal life... And really, Deus seems way to smart for that kind of gamble, in my opinion. Too smart or too informed. Doesn't strike me as the type of guy to do something risky hoping for the best... Actually he kinda gives me Doctor Strange vibes from a certain Avengers scene (the one where he checks all possible futures and count which ones have a chance and such), so maybe... I guess we'll know in the next udate anyway.

Though yes, it is very likely that we'll get jammed into heavier HERO stuff from now on. After all, unless the gov decides to outright kill the superhero everybody talks about these days, there's no other place to send him to.
It's not really a risk if Deus knows the outcome. As I believe he does have some Future Sight. If anything, he probably could've saw this as the best outcome for the MC. This is under the assumption that it was really him who told.

You have to remember that Deus let Ella do all these terrible things because he needs her to do whatever she's doing. If he'll let innocent people die from allowing her to progress to lvl 5 and release the Raven Monster then there's no telling what he'll do for that specific future he saw.

Of course that's just my opinion on it. We'll find out next update but I have a feeling all hell about to break lose and a lot of people about to die.

Reactions: Rutonat

Lobo420

Jun 28, 2020
I think the point was more for the dev to warn that they're not going to add pregnancy to the game... Also Jess is not a superhuman, unless I missed something...
sorry i might have gotten the name wrong, i'm talking about the chick at the Gym what got bitten & now has a Lactation problem

Rutonat

Sep 28, 2020
sorry i might have gotten the name wrong, i'm talking about the chick at the Gym what got bitten & now has a Lactation problem
Angelina.
Also his attempts at using his powers to reduce her breasts actually failed. Though, she's not a superhuman. She doesn't have a tits growing power, that's the result of a monster injecting her with some sort of venom. Which is highly different from transforming her.

Reactions: Dysphorika

Rutonat

Sep 28, 2020
true my dude but why didn't he bestow the Massive breasts on Mia or Demi?, even Clover is a bit average compaired to everyone else
Because Demi is supposed to be able to be a trap, and effeminate guys don't have massive tits...?
As for Mia, I assume it's for variety's sake. You can only do so many variations of big titty goth gfs.

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
I prefer variety too. Big tits are fine but when a lot of them have around the same ballpark size breast as Alice it gets to be a bit much. That said, I love Danica's, Ella's, Alexis's and Nico's breast.

Mommy 4th too actually :oops:. Dev legit gave me an even bigger fetish than I already had for monster ladies. Especially that army of Minyaks this update. Might have to make their kind submit for my monster harem.

Rutonat

Sep 28, 2020
I prefer variety too. Big tits are fine but when a lot of them have around the same ballpark size breast as Alice it gets to be a bit much. That said, I love Danica's, Ella's, Alexis's and Nico's breast.

Mommy 4th too actually :oops:. Dev legit gave me an even bigger fetish than I already had for monster ladies. Especially that army of Minyaks this update. Might have to make their kind submit for my monster harem.
I'd be too scared about the razor teeth tbh... Anything that can pierce my skin that easily is a no-no.

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
After reading the last 2 pages i have questions...

Why are so many assuming deus blew our cover? We just fucked a virgin before her forced marriage after her little spytools were discovered...i am pretty sure her room was bugged and she knew it very well. It would explain why she suddenly would be okay to marry that douchebag (she isnt, she just coudnt say it out loud), stopping her plans (as if, she wanted her father dead long before she met us, partly because of that arranged marriage) and talked about joining the "workgroup" as another mutated frontsoldier instead of taking it over/down like she wanted from the beginning...and her lil sis wouldnt ask you to cheer her up if anything of that bullshit she feeds us would be true, her lil sis knows her better and she feels her troubles, maybe she even knows more about the true mess they are both in than big sis knows. The innocent fragile girl could just be a facade to hide how much she really knows so her father wouldnt see her as a threat...

On the other side we have ella, the planned distraction with that released monster didnt work well, we were neither distracted nor grew in power. She also had no time to create another jakelike enemy for us and we know she was the one who gave that security footage to tiff...it was never even hinted it was the original and tiff only needed the knowledge to involve us into her plans, so a copy would have been enough. What if ella blew our cover? Seeing we have enogh spare time to date and fuck her friends instead of gaining powers like she wanted...it could fit easy into her training methods.

Remember the cliffhanger well, they were just humans with guns, the typical cops, they didnt even had tasers so they dont know our only known weakness. We didnt see or felt any superhuman in this mob, so as soon as they take us out of sight we could slaughter them in seconds and then get hunted by every cop in town and alarm tiffs fathers mutants...extra training and distraction + the enemy base would be less defended...whatever derryl makes for ella, if it needs to be in that base it would be an excellent plan. The other way would be to just go back to jail...since jakes powers broke with his death and the influenced cops went crazy and got replaced we dont know by whom...could be real cops, could be another bunch of corrupted cops, could also be some weak mutants or "scouts" searching/recruiting human material for xanthes experiments (they grow fast in numbers and if they dont clone raw material they need humans too, not only monsters) or even some of alice goons to ensure their men were treated better than before. However, reaching the jail could be the bigger gamble here...but preventing that could harm the reputation our fanclub worked for...that could be our first decision in the next uptate, fight (corruption route) or see whats going on (human route).
Irrelevant, right now i see 3 people gaining more from blowing our cover than deus. Tiffs jealous wannabe husband, her lil sis and ella. I think tiffs father would have sent his mutants after you right away, same as xanthe, but her angry fiance might think some guns would be enough and her lil sis may be pissed because you didnt see tiff suffering even after talking to her...however, your blown cover will lead the mutant gang in your direction...and deus dont needs to harm your public life for that, in fact, you would be more useful if your public idendity stays hidden. He mentioned working with you in the future, but if i recall correctly he never mentioned working for the organisation together...he could also have meant against the organisation or its current leaders, against ellas plan or to bring down that giant monster ella still has in the mine...

And than that infertile theory...every monster is different and has a different skillset...if i remember correctly one of the first whisperings of our symbiont was "breed"...maybe most monsters are sterile if viewd from the point of meiosis, but maybe some only reproduce by infecting others and rewriting their dna, some may even plant eggs in their victims, some may use basic mitosis and dont need others for it, hell, some could even spread spores to massreproduce...so who says some mutants cant breed in a similar ways than humans? Xanthe? He only can research what he sees and even pure monsters are more than stupid animals, so they dont reproduce in a cage to give some perverted freak more test subjects. And the rest of the monstergang only knows what xanthe shares of his knowlegde. The artificially created monsters are no natural beings, if they are sterile it wouldnt surprise me. But we are natural, we evolved, we adapted, we still feel the urge to breed and we do it with pleasure. Even our little zombie wanted to breed, her human side was almost wiped out at that point, all she wanted was eat and breed, the most basic natural instincts of every species that needs to feed and breed...okay, i cant really distinguish a horny amoeba from a bored one, but i dont think species without the need/ability to breed have a sexdrive at all.
What we really dont know are the time factors...will some hybrid spawn grew faster because of his monster genes? Will the mothers ability to adapt to the fetus size be a factor? Will it even slow down the whole progress because the human body cant provide the nourishments at the speed/quantity it would need for its accelerated grow? Maybe we will even see the first prgnancys in the side quest girls epilogues next update...and it would be the overkill bonus if tiff would be one of them *g*

And for the offtopic prototype question, i prefer the whip...claws are funny if someone pisses me off, but in general i prefer to smash enemies with enemies...its also very funny to bring helicopters down by throwing people at it...also works with tanks, but needs more people... However, i dont remember using any weapons in the prototype series, i always throw people and things and absorb everyone my the way to unlock the whip power ^^

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Amber & Liz
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Alice & Michael

Ella Vulpe, Christie & Emily

Demi & Clover

Mia & Jake

Deryl

Tifanny

H.E.R.O.

Brianna

Protagonist

Shopkeeper

=============================================

Anyway i wonder who revealed that the Protagonist was the superhero to the press. Truth be told so many people already know that there are too many suspects.
However i tend to think this is another of Ella's plays to either take attention from her back or to force the Protagonist to evolve his powers.:unsure::unsure:

By the way true to my superhero persona i have avoided killing when possible and eating other people with the MC. That is usually a path for corruption in games where elder beings are present. :cool:

Lobo420

Jun 28, 2020

Why are so many assuming deus blew our cover? We just fucked a virgin before her forced marriage after her little spytools were discovered...i am pretty sure her room was bugged and she knew it very well. It would explain why she suddenly would be okay to marry that douchebag (she isnt, she just coudnt say it out loud), stopping her plans (as if, she wanted her father dead long before she met us, partly because of that arranged marriage) and talked about joining the "workgroup" as another mutated frontsoldier instead of taking it over/down like she wanted from the beginning...and her lil sis wouldnt ask you to cheer her up if anything of that bullshit she feeds us would be true, her lil sis knows her better and she feels her troubles, maybe she even knows more about the true mess they are both in than big sis knows. The innocent fragile girl could just be a facade to hide how much she really knows so her father wouldnt see her as a threat...

On the other side we have ella, the planned distraction with that released monster didnt work well, we were neither distracted nor grew in power. She also had no time to create another jakelike enemy for us and we know she was the one who gave that security footage to tiff...it was never even hinted it was the original and tiff only needed the knowledge to involve us into her plans, so a copy would have been enough. What if ella blew our cover? Seeing we have enogh spare time to date and fuck her friends instead of gaining powers like she wanted...it could fit easy into her training methods.

Remember the cliffhanger well, they were just humans with guns, the typical cops, they didnt even had tasers so they dont know our only known weakness. We didnt see or felt any superhuman in this mob, so as soon as they take us out of sight we could slaughter them in seconds and then get hunted by every cop in town and alarm tiffs fathers mutants...extra training and distraction + the enemy base would be less defended...whatever derryl makes for ella, if it needs to be in that base it would be an excellent plan. The other way would be to just go back to jail...since jakes powers broke with his death and the influenced cops went crazy and got replaced we dont know by whom...could be real cops, could be another bunch of corrupted cops, could also be some weak mutants or "scouts" searching/recruiting human material for xanthes experiments (they grow fast in numbers and if they dont clone raw material they need humans too, not only monsters) or even some of alice goons to ensure their men were treated better than before. However, reaching the jail could be the bigger gamble here...but preventing that could harm the reputation our fanclub worked for...that could be our first decision in the next uptate, fight (corruption route) or see whats going on (human route).
Irrelevant, right now i see 3 people gaining more from blowing our cover than deus. Tiffs jealous wannabe husband, her lil sis and ella. I think tiffs father would have sent his mutants after you right away, same as xanthe, but her angry fiance might think some guns would be enough and her lil sis may be pissed because you didnt see tiff suffering even after talking to her...however, your blown cover will lead the mutant gang in your direction...and deus dont needs to harm your public life for that, in fact, you would be more useful if your public idendity stays hidden. He mentioned working with you in the future, but if i recall correctly he never mentioned working for the organisation together...he could also have meant against the organisation or its current leaders, against ellas plan or to bring down that giant monster ella still has in the mine...

And than that infertile theory...every monster is different and has a different skillset...if i remember correctly one of the first whisperings of our symbiont was "breed"...maybe most monsters are sterile if viewd from the point of meiosis, but maybe some only reproduce by infecting others and rewriting their dna, some may even plant eggs in their victims, some may use basic mitosis and dont need others for it, hell, some could even spread spores to massreproduce...so who says some mutants cant breed in a similar ways than humans? Xanthe? He only can research what he sees and even pure monsters are more than stupid animals, so they dont reproduce in a cage to give some perverted freak more test subjects. And the rest of the monstergang only knows what xanthe shares of his knowlegde. The artificially created monsters are no natural beings, if they are sterile it wouldnt surprise me. But we are natural, we evolved, we adapted, we still feel the urge to breed and we do it with pleasure. Even our little zombie wanted to breed, her human side was almost wiped out at that point, all she wanted was eat and breed, the most basic natural instincts of every species that needs to feed and breed...okay, i cant really distinguish a horny amoeba from a bored one, but i dont think species without the need/ability to breed have a sexdrive at all.
What we really dont know are the time factors...will some hybrid spawn grew faster because of his monster genes? Will the mothers ability to adapt to the fetus size be a factor? Will it even slow down the whole progress because the human body cant provide the nourishments at the speed/quantity it would need for its accelerated grow? Maybe we will even see the first prgnancys in the side quest girls epilogues next update...and it would be the overkill bonus if tiff would be one of them *g*

And for the offtopic prototype question, i prefer the whip...claws are funny if someone pisses me off, but in general i prefer to smash enemies with enemies...its also very funny to bring helicopters down by throwing people at it...also works with tanks, but needs more people... However, i dont remember using any weapons in the prototype series, i always throw people and things and absorb everyone my the way to unlock the whip power ^^
there we go my dude you have the same thoughts as i did about Tiffany's dad or Ella being the ones that Turned the MC in to the cops (posted about it on page 46)

& the thing about being Infertile there are several times in the game that monsters are looking to Breed 1 being the monster that turns the MC, then there is Bailey yelling for you to impregnate her when you're railing her in the frat house (she even goes as far as trying to scoop your Semen up & putting it in her after her Anal H scene till you shut that shit down), & the Minyak Kenny takes you to if you Lose to him & the Minyak in the Sewer during one of Tiffany's missions.

Dominosaur

Nov 21, 2021
For the breeding, I think it's worth pointing out, that monsters are just further mutated/wrongly evolved superhumans. It's entirely possible that a human and a superhuman are incompatible (and would show up to Tiffany and other scientists as "sterile") while being able to breed with monsters and other superhumans.

A cat and a dog can't breed even if they're around the same size and shape, but a dog and a wolf can, even if one is bigger and scarier than the other.

devilsdetails

Jun 18, 2018
Amber & Liz

Alice & Michael

Ella Vulpe, Christie & Emily

Demi & Clover

Mia & Jake

Deryl

Tifanny

H.E.R.O.

Brianna

Protagonist

Shopkeeper

=============================================

Anyway i wonder who revealed that the Protagonist was the superhero to the press. Truth be told so many people already know that there are too many suspects.
However i tend to think this is another of Ella's plays to either take attention from her back or to force the Protagonist to evolve his powers.:unsure::unsure:

By the way true to my superhero persona i have avoided killing when possible and eating other people with the MC. That is usually a path for corruption in games where elder beings are present. :cool:
Regarding your quote about Alice, the fairy is referring to your monster parent. The dark blue is the third and light pink/brown whatever is the fourth. Depending on which you select at the beginning it says "say hello to third/fourth for me"

Reactions: RC-1138 Boss

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018

? No one said it was absolutely Deus. It's just one of many possibilities. Just like with saying it's Tiffany and Ella. Hell before Deus, I even said it could be related to Tiffany as well. The MC quite literally has left his DNA everywhere and The Organizations have all this advance technology. It doesn't take a lot of work to know the MC is the hero. It could be anyone. Deus potentially being one of the informants isn't even an outlandish take.

Lobo420

Jun 28, 2020
? No one said it was absolutely Deus. It's just one of many possibilities. Just like with saying it's Tiffany and Ella. Hell before Deus, I even said it could be related to Tiffany as well. The MC quite literally has left his DNA everywhere and The Organizations have all this advance technology. It doesn't take a lot of work to know the MC is the hero. It could be anyone. Deus potentially being one of the informants isn't even an outlandish take.

thats a good point about the MC leaving his DNA everywhere he's slingin that shit around like a peanut vendor at a baseball stadium

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
This update really does seem to establish that everything is about to go left soon. The sense of urgency felt was so high. All that training. Probably the most in a single update. As well as making sure to finish up all of those side quest.

I feel like the fight I was hoping to happen during the Jake fight is about to happen here. The fight I'm referring to is Hero vs several powerful monsters(including the Raven) with the MC in between. Just an all out slaughter. Also can't forget the Monster Michael's calling as well. It just seems like a lot of people are about to die in that mall.

I'm personally hoping it's brutal as hell, if it happens.

4.80 star(s) 346 Votes